Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
She is incredibly childish and perhaps not having a normal job has made it worse.
The fixer-upper thing - it wasn't just the blog post but she had been posting endless braggy tweets about what house she should choose, how she was buying property etc with no mention of Damian.
Then she did the childish blog post after they broke up about her dreaming of a peanut slice.
Her relationship with PJ seems comparatively very stable and she seems happy, with her marriage at least. The thought of her forcing him to give her an orgasm as she was pushing out Lily makes me ill, but clearly she finds him attractive.
Forcing him to give her an orgasm during child birth?! What have I just read

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Now What

Chatty Member
I'm still trying to figure out the meaning of "the best kind of tired." Tired is tired, especially if you had to eat bagels with friends from 8am to 11pm. If she couldn't stand up to cook her wet eggs, she was tired for sure!

spencersteak

I discovered that I have been blocked by her account. Not sure why as I don’t even remember the last time I interacted with her account. Guess I’ll be snarking vicariously through you all for now on 😘

• Wow

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Yes divorce from Julia ( or just a big dig! ) Val is naive enough to think Rosie has declared her love for her just because. She normally hardly ever acknowledges her comments or ever replies to anything Val has to say. Usually latches onto her when she is ‘little lost’ or sad or invites her over taking photos and posting so the world knows she has got ‘friends’. No idea how Val doesn’t see it.
On a separate note noticed her following ( numbers) have gone down.

Louise84

Chatty Member
Hi Everyone, I am new to Rosie Londoner so thought I would pop along to this thread and find out what's what! I can't fathom out where she actually lives - does she actually live in London? - because she seems to do nothing but travel. Is her job blogging? Is there rich husband somewhere? She seems to have a lovely existence globe trotting, but I'm guessing there might be some smoke and mirrors here!🍿🍿

Now What

Chatty Member
Wasn't there a Rose scandal around the time Hanushka was getting married? Supposedly Rose was trying to steal her friends' wealthy boyfriends (like Phoebe's Carlo), which resulted in her not being invited to a lot of things.

Author123

Chatty Member
I do wonder how the UK ad rules apply if you move abroad. If she’s able to say her permanent address is overseas (wouldn’t surprise me if she’s even claiming non-don status at the moment) then it’s probably unlikely that the ASA has any remit over her? Maybe she doesn’t have to disclose? I have noticed that US influencers don’t seem to do as much disclosure as UK ones.

HSen

What have I missed? She blocked me ages ago (I have no idea why. I unfollowed then followed again but never commented so really unsure as to why?!) Sounds like she is off the radar atm!

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
The registered address is a law firm. I wonder if they were meant to be responsible for providing company secretarial services and making filings on time, and either they didn’t, or they weren’t able to get the necessary input from Rose in time to make the filings.
Isn’t is usually accountants who provide such services? Maybe the law firm is somewhere she worked briefly or has some relation there. It avoids her having to use a home address for registration.

emm

VIP Member
I follow her sisters on instagram and Naomi makes the occasional appearance. She looks happy and is no doubt very glad to be out of the IG spotlight after so long! Her eyebrows are out of control though 😂. I kind of hope she makes a low-key return to social media at some point, I quite liked watching her family and am very curious about how they’ve adjusted to life in Arizona.
What does she do now for income? I thought both her and fries husband were full time influencers

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
I don’t think anyone is denying she isn’t well heeled. But everyone (other than newbie puffbollen) will agree it’s not through her “influencing career”, and also unlikely to be her husband’s pay packet (rumour has it, his family is wealthy).
She also does plenty of undisclosed ads of holidays etc. easy to believe she’s making bank, when her lifestyle is just a result of major grifting.
Yeah that’s all true I suppose, I mean I don’t know where her money comes from but there’s no denying she has plenty of it 💵

BeachBaby

VIP Member
The rent on that place is still mega exxy. Are we sure her Hermes bags are fake?
I think she only has one and I think it's real. You don't need to be mega rich to own one (just moderately so or have a good income), the hard part is getting one as you need to have built up a sales history there before they will offer you one.