Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
Yeh definitely, her whole online life is a story

These excessive children's parties are really ridiculous, young children will be happy with some cheap junk food and party games, the rest is just for the adults to show off

Does anyone remember hanushka? She is from Baku and used to have a blog I cannot remember the name of. Rosie went to her insnely lavish engagement party but not thr wedding. Anyway I saw on her social media stories from her children's bday party and ir was just ridiculously ostentatious, especially atm when almost everyone is struggling, the UK is just endless strikes of underpaid workers it just really annoys me
Hanushka’s site

Reactions: 1

london89

Chatty Member
I'd imagine it's exhausting being friends with Rosie. You'd have to be comfortable with documenting everything. I couldn't think of anything worse than having breakfast at my friends and having to video/photograph it all first. Also, you'd have to be aesthetically suitable for instagram right? Then, imagine the chats. Constant name dropping. I do think working is so good for people, yes her time is unique but is it particularly interesting really...

Maybe I need to clarify this as I was lucky enough never ever to have met Rose Thomas at any time ever.

My impression of her having a "mean girl vibe" came from photos of her at school parties, club promoting, in her blog entries, and comments made by her (Rose Thomas) on her instagram.
Whilst I wasn't on the same course as her I did encounter her on nights out
Enough said.

spencersteak

Yes you did dismiss it - you literally called him a "free stage hand". When the whole point of that tweet is that PJ volunteered to sacrifice his own salary in order to help the movie get made. They didn't have studio financing, which is probably why there's 33 other "producers" who they needed to finance the movie (and also probably why the movie is being distributed in different markets by different companies who bought the rights - like Sky in the UK

As I said this is all just semantics. Your definition of "main" producer is someone who writes a cheque. My definition is someone that actually helps the movie get made and works every day on set - like Albert Ruddy on The Godfather
That isn't my definition of a main producer, which is in my original comment. I stated that executive producers are the main producers who finanially back the film and have greater influence in how the movie will be made during the pre-production stages so once you are on set, you are working according to the original plan set by the studio, director, writers, etc so that the production is staying in budget and timelines. Working on set alongside people means you are executing the vision of people above you already. I wouldn't consider someone a "main" producer if you are doing this.

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I think she only has one and I think it's real. You don't need to be mega rich to own one (just moderately so or have a good income), the hard part is getting one as you need to have built up a sales history there before they will offer you one.
Exactly and she doesn't. A scarf and a blanket and some sandals doesn't cut it. A LOT of people in LA have really high quality fakes.
She has been outed as buying fakes so, so many times before - why would it be different now?
Yes the rental would go to the production budget.

She doesn't seem to be doing well mentally - the passive aggressive fake Q&As are always a tell. The couple they had a falling out with as they were soooo into one-up-manship? Who on earth could that be? *ponders deeply*
I guess Rose and Julia had a falling out because Julia is so insecure?
---
rt.png

spencersteak

Per her blog post, she says she deleted tiktok…her account is still up. When you delete tiktok, does your account and data also get deleted? Seems weird that you wouldn’t close your account prior to deleting an app.

emm

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but at the time she “settled” for him she was considerably more attractive than she is now (was slimmer, longer hair suits her better) and she was desperate to create this romantic Prince story line as she was constantly going on about this mystery fella sending her flowers, whisking her off on dates and to hotels and let’s be frank, admitting it was Peej wasn’t going to fit the aesthetic. I don’t think it had anything to do with him wanting privacy, she just felt he wasn’t attractive enough in comparison to her, and her previous ex-boyfriends.

Nowadays I think they are quite well suited in terms of looks (by the way appreciate this sounds shallow) and I don’t think they would look like an odd coupling now she’s frumpy, a bit chubbier and has a terrible aging hair cut.
Yeh I agree but it's gone so far now it would be weird to randomly post him after so many years wouldn't it?

I also took a moment to glance at PJ’s production company to see how well it’s doing.
Which company were you looking at because he has 3. Looking at one presumably only tells 1/3 the story regarding his finances.

Plus ,his last project was the upcoming Michael Mann film based on Enzo Ferrari. Whilst Mann isn't a commercial blockbuster type Director, he is very much someone likely to garner significant critical acclaim. Which could immediately bring in a significant return to anyone who helped finance the movie

msmith2006

VIP Member
Really? I'm pretty sure she went to private school though? I used to love her blog back in the day, it was everything Rosie wanted her life to be
maybe they had money by that time, but I def remember her talking about them living in a tiny flat when she was young. maybe it was primary school age - not sure. but yes Hanushka now is on another level of wealth.

Now What

Chatty Member
I couldnt stand the way she went on about finding the right doctor and hospital and paying for a private midwife, absolutely dripping with privilege and ignorance.
This is what I was trying to remember. It seemed as if she mentioned not seeing doctors for usual check-ups or she was doing alternative for some reason. I read into it that she was keeping everything secret because she knew she wasn't having a Spring baby. Or it could have been the fact that she and husband are oh so famous they needed strict privacy. Who knows with her.

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I always find it a bit crass when influencers try and use their following to get out of sh***y everyday situations. If the average customer can’t locate their luggage the standard way, I don’t see why Rosie The (Not So) Londoner should find a shortcut thanks to some random follower.
Clearly trying to shill for an upgrade.

emm

VIP Member
She definitely overcompensates like she’s trying to prove that she’s having the most fun. And if Val is invited on a free ski trip, you bet Rosie is going to make her work for it by being in all this content. Rosie isn’t even on Val’s grid and hardly featured in her stories during this trip so that’s an interesting friendship.

Rosie is definitely working the photoshop this trip. She does look older than 35 and being next to Val doesn’t help. Val is really pretty and fun.
I don't get why val goes along with this, she seems to have a good career etc (i.e. more than just instagram and an invisible husband) the matching outfits are so cringe