Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I say not pregnant. We’ve had this speculation so many times over the last few years, and whilst I think she’s trying to invite the speculation with that pose, I don’t think she is.

Agree she looks great though (if anything I actually think she’s lost weight recently, but to be honest she had a good figure even before any possible weight loss 🤷🏻‍♀️ so this is a bit of a pointless post by me- I’ll see myself out)
She’s comment baiting with that post, so obvious. Just waiting for someone to ask, “pregnant?” Or “congratulations”, so she can screengrab and make some bs anti-body-shaming faux feminist post for engagement.

Edit: hah! Just seen that she’s done exactly that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone ever wonder what someone like rose would be doing if she hadn't happened upon blogging at exactly the right time? She was very lucky imo

No different to what she's doing now - full time housewife with rich husband

Her blog quickly transitioned from a graduate job seeker in London to Mayfair set party girl living off parents money.

Mixing in those circles enables you to meet a rich trust fund kid e.g. Damian, then it's popping out kids

The blog was just a way for her to blag free holidays, but her actual life path was already mapped out regardless of the blog

london89

Chatty Member
I've never been to LA, is it a legal requirement to wear oversized pyjamas at the dinner table?

• Haha

bugeyeboo

Not holding my breath to be blown away. It’ll be a table close up of food/breakfast, maybe a swimming photo, possibly the back of Lily’s head.

• Haha
Did you notice she tagged Patrick Dempsey in her stories at Nobu? I’d have much more respect for her if she was honest about how excited she clearly is at meeting these famous names through PJ, rather than casually throwing their names out ‘Ana’, ‘Brad’ as if they’re genuinely friends.

Attachments

• Haha
I get the impression it’s her wants and needs. Her deluded idea that she’s a famous Hollywood producer not just a vapid bored housewife. Her child is 4 and needs to be in school with a proper education and friends. Stop projecting your own neurosis onto her. Feel very sorry for that child with no real home, friends or structure. Just walks around the streets with mummy eating ice cream.

mindlessness

VIP Member
What does Southhampton's lack of a bottle service culture have to do with whether Rose was a mean girl or not? I am confused.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
The impression I got of her being a mean girl was that she could be cruel / bully other people who she didn't want in her orbit and that she put others down to elevate herself. For instance putting up airbrushed photos of herself but not photoshopping the girls who were in the photos with her. Nothing to do with money, having it or not etc.

According to family members I've talked to about the mean girls problem - they don't grow out of it. They are mean in nursery, school, uni, work, parenting groups and then through to retirement groups. Even retirement villages can have a group of mean (older) girlies. Some people just get off on making someone else feel uncomfortable.
---

I'm suprised they're not separated tbh, she was clearly going through something in Egypt.
And comments like "whil the other girls were busy putting on their makeup I was..."

Yet another post about friendship being more important than romantic relationships, I don't disagree but it's funny as Rose doesn't seem to be able to maintain friendships. I'd be very surprised if her and PJ stay together, I always get the impression they every time she posts something like this it is because she is having some kind of relationship issue

consumerism makes u free

I only intermittently follow Rosie and I feel a touch guilty for it but I'm kind of doubled-over laughing at these latest revelations about both being a shopping addict and autistic. I didn't even know she considered herself neurodivergent and now she's a full fledge autist cuz spoon size preference or something. Every fucking time one of these internet twits starts up about neurodiversity it's like by their shared examples we're ALL neurodivergent/autistic.

Robot Lady

VIP Member
It appears that Alice has removed the UK geoblock on Gomi. She must have missed us! She’s also started a Tattle thread, so far with only one post (hers)

• Haha

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Honestly, like it’s deciding which hairstyle suits your face shape. So irresponsible and shallow.

‘Influencing’ people towards a health diagnosis is way, way above her pay grade. Stick to plagiarised recipes and floaty dresses Rose. You are so clearly out of touch with reality.

spencersteak

The Tom Cruise cake made an appearance 🤣🤣🤣

It’s also 100% addressed to PJ only which is why the tag is hidden
I know a couple people personally who get the TC cake and she’s the only person I have ever seen brag post about it. It’s really cringe. From my understanding from friends, the cake list isn’t very exclusive. If you have worked with him or are in his network, you will get a cake. One of my friends has been getting the cake for years and hasn’t seen nor heard from TC directly since the project they worked on together finished.

Staple

Chatty Member
I’m already ok with the fact I am going to rot in hell for this, but I reckon her sudden switch to not show her kid was because she also doesn’t fit the aesthetic she was expecting for her mother daughter matchy vibezzzz. Back of the head works only.

countrybumpkin92

I may be wrong but i've always got the impression that she wants to share him more, but he isn't happy with it. She used to feature him on the blog more but then I guess he wanted to be taken seriously/was probably embarrassed by the whole thing and disappeared from it. If that is the case then part of me feels a bit sorry for her, she has a pretty meaningless existence following around her husband, where she has to act like a stepford wife but at the same time act like a hippy dippy Hollywood free spirit. Does she have anything else going on? As someone mentioned she hasn't blogged in nearly a year, she doesn't really have many brand deals, she doesn't go to opening or restaurants or comped holidays. Aside from her family, does she have any actual friends? Her life is literally just following him around. Don't get me wrong I don't like Rosie, she's conceited and incredibly cringey, but imagine having a husband who doesn't want to be publicly affiliated with you.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
“I’m not dating any of the hot young things I’ve been posting on instagram this week, feel free to slide into their DMs”. Say what?

• Haha
  • Sick

Now What

Chatty Member
God I cringe so much when I think of that, it's like the kind of thing you would think was funny if you were about 14
I think Rose wants to be seen as the sexiest most sexual woman ever. The comments she makes, dancing, eating, wriggling all have sexual innuendos. She probably hates it in real life haha.

• Sick