Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Author123

Chatty Member
I see she has flown home, so ‘living in the snow’ really was just a 2 week holiday! Will have to remember that next time I go on holiday when I tell work I’m moving to another country 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Linkylu

Chatty Member
How embarrassing to be the person photographing the meals when everyone else has real jobs and really can’t be arsed waiting for this plus-one girl to get the shot.
I just don’t get that her husband can be gallivanting around like this all the time. Even the most successful directors or producers actually work in a location and aren’t hopping from one country to another incessantly. He’s not even well known, I don’t understand what he really does or works on with his 1950’s hanger-on wife in tow.

almaalma

It's the usual, she always wants the world to think she owns these amazing houses. She doesn't say it openly, but makes comments that would lead you to think so. Only that we all see through her by now. So pathetic.

Tweetypie

Saw those pics and KNEW she would do the whole thing to get people to ask if she was pregnant and! There she is! It’s so boring.

countrybumpkin92

I don’t know why but I’m having such a reminisce over the old Rosie dramas now the Hermes is a point of discussion 😂

- the blow job in Byron burger
- the fixer upper flat that belonged to Damien
- Rosie loosing her ‘muchness’
- the trip to Switzerland with pheobe that ended up with them being chucked out of someone’s house? Because they got drunk and naked?
- the Nazi hat
- all the fake bags
- being the ‘inventor’ of the slutty brownies
- the weird topless family holidays
- the Rose pheobe friendship fall outs (over that man Carlo?!)
- actually didn’t she fall out with every single friend featured on her blog (apart from her mum)
- being invited to that v expensive engagement party in the V&A and blogging it, then being uninvited to the actual wedding
- NEVER getting a boob job 🤥

Probably forgetting loads!

• Haha
  • Heart

camotea

Chatty Member
Plot twist - he's the one who is embarrassed of Rose?
That’s my theory. He doesn’t want his private life all over Instagram, but his business/press life is fine to be on the internet cuz it’s his business. Trouble is that his private life is her public/business life. Must be occasionally very difficult in their household where the two meet - at a do where he is At Work but she wants to promote for her messy & confused & unprofessional & pointless ‘business’.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Did she actually confirm that’s where she was headed? Couldn’t be bothered to read the comments on her oh so casual “helicopter plus Hermes and goyard” reel.
Never forget she had to marry Peej to get access to all this 🤭

• Haha

spencersteak

Update #2:

I’m ready for a Rosie in LA bingo challenge:
✅ 1) Shopping trip to Erewhon
✅ 2) Taking photos from private clubs like Soho house and name dropping
3) Takeout from Kismet
✅ 4) Malibu beach visit
5) Takeout from Cosa Buona
✅ 6) Sushi dinner at Matsuhia
✅ 7) Dinner parties in pajamas
8) Oily tomato platters

I’m halfway through my list! 🎉

• Haha

Staple

Chatty Member
She’s always been an absolute obsessive/obstructive, never telling people where outfits are from and “link in my bio 😘” so she can earn money off Aff links.

Reactions: 13

Now What

Chatty Member
Chuckled at her cropping PJ out of the red carpet photo. Classic Rosie.
Mr Privacy is POSING for a worldwide photo event wearing SUNGLASSES. If that doesn't tell you that this is all about Rose thinking he is ugly, I don't know what does. No, but let's have Blow posing like she is the star of the film.

Looking at all the IG pics of everyone's kiddos ready for their first day of school, I actually felt sorry for Lily. Hopefully, the grands have found a school for her, since Rose is very busy staring at spoons.

Did she name the items she bought during her shopping addiction phase? I'm fascinated that she has admitted to this.

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
And comments like "whil the other girls were busy putting on their makeup I was..."

Yet another post about friendship being more important than romantic relationships, I don't disagree but it's funny as Rose doesn't seem to be able to maintain friendships. I'd be very surprised if her and PJ stay together, I always get the impression they every time she posts something like this it is because she is having some kind of relationship issue
She’s the textbook definition of “pick me”. Because she’s so “quirky” and “not like the other girls”.

• Heart

QuiteTheChin

I

it just seems so pointless, also imagine the environmental impact of shipping a highly perishable item to god knows how many people in different parts of the world
He sends them abroad on his private jet apparently. So gauche, I’d be embarrassed to receive one.

• Wow
  • Haha

Now What

Chatty Member
You are perfect as you are / You've got this / You're doing better than you think / You are deeply loveable / Fall in love with yourself.
There, Dr Rose Sandwich's psychotherapy time is over, good bye. The same old catch phrases.

Wait, how could I have missed Mummy TapTap's classic advice: "Even serial killers find love."

"How has dyslexia helped you to get to where you are in life" haha. You mean tagging along with husband? What did she accomplish as a blogger? Books, beauty line, jewellery, anything with her name? Nothing. She is semi well-known for what? Nazi outfit, stealing recipes and fake tits.

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She’s gone from neuro-divergent to full on autistic without realising that having one food you enjoy on repeat will almost invariably lead you to loathing it after some time. Happens to the best of us! She’s back and I find her nonsense worse than ever.
Exactly. Not everything needs to be an autism trait. Lots of people find a food they get obsessed with and eat it loads before getting tired of it. I worry that her thoughtless comments lead to more armchair diagnosis.

emm

VIP Member
I may be wrong but i've always got the impression that she wants to share him more, but he isn't happy with it. She used to feature him on the blog more but then I guess he wanted to be taken seriously/was probably embarrassed by the whole thing and disappeared from it. If that is the case then part of me feels a bit sorry for her, she has a pretty meaningless existence following around her husband, where she has to act like a stepford wife but at the same time act like a hippy dippy Hollywood free spirit. Does she have anything else going on? As someone mentioned she hasn't blogged in nearly a year, she doesn't really have many brand deals, she doesn't go to opening or restaurants or comped holidays. Aside from her family, does she have any actual friends? Her life is literally just following him around. Don't get me wrong I don't like Rosie, she's conceited and incredibly cringey, but imagine having a husband who doesn't want to be publicly affiliated with you.
Honestly I don't feel any sympathy, she basically threw herself at him imo, remember that dress she wore on their date in Paris? And ots her fault she has never done anything with her blog other than gifted trips and restaurants, she's obviously awful to work with hence she has never managed to do anything more, remember that post about a hotel she claimed gave her food poisoning after they made her pay for a jacuzzi or something? Ditto with friends, she hasn't kept any of the ones who used to be seemingly really close

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Just to clarify, this was not sent to me by Rosie and I’m not this person on IG. She shared this on her stories and didn’t block the user name so people can witch-hunt her. Pretty awful.
Especially awful because the message was not body-shaming her at all. It was telling her to stop comment baiting. She then used it as a misfired opportunity to get passive aggressive and sanctimonious so she could share her “going higher” reply - like she did over her gifted train journey. She’s such a loser with clearly below average intellect.