Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is strike off? Sorry I'm totally clueless about accounting related things
Put simply, CH can apply for compulsory strike off of a company (ie dissolve and remove it from CH) if it doesn’t comply with the basic requirements of a registered business. After strike off the company does not exist anymore. They can petition to strike a business off if it’s late in filing accounts, dormant, non responsive to communications etc). When they petition for strike off, it can be challenged by directors or other stakeholders of the business, such as creditors and suppliers (usually HMRC or the bank for debts owed). Rose could’ve challenged the petition herself both times, but it’s very strange to let it get to such a stage…twice!

Edit! Sorry I had initially misread it as a voluntary strike off on CH (which directors can do if they want to close a company). It’s a compulsory strike off though, both times, so it’s CH petitioning to close it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
^ I didn't open the PDFs, was it only Rose's business as a blogger and how does this affect "RosieLondoner", "The Londoner" or whatever else she calls herself? Another stupid question - what happens to the debt if CH is petitioning to close it? The amount of debt seems like a drop in the bucket compared to how much she seems to be spending.

Reactions: 1
^ I didn't open the PDFs, was it only Rose's business as a blogger and how does this affect "RosieLondoner", "The Londoner" or whatever else she calls herself? Another stupid question - what happens to the debt if CH is petitioning to close it? The amount of debt seems like a drop in the bucket compared to how much she seems to be spending.
When CH petitions to strike off, there are two months during which creditors can object and CH reviews the reason (eg outstanding debts) and cancels the strike off.
---
When CH petitions to strike off, there are two months during which creditors can object and CH reviews the reason (eg outstanding debts) and cancels the strike off. In fairness, Rosie might just be tit and lazy at doing her accounts and probably owes the taxman a lot like a lot of other “celebrities” do eg Kerry Katona and the likes

Reactions: 3
The registered address is a law firm. I wonder if they were meant to be responsible for providing company secretarial services and making filings on time, and either they didn’t, or they weren’t able to get the necessary input from Rose in time to make the filings.

The registered address is a law firm. I wonder if they were meant to be responsible for providing company secretarial services and making filings on time, and either they didn’t, or they weren’t able to get the necessary input from Rose in time to make the filings.
Isn’t is usually accountants who provide such services? Maybe the law firm is somewhere she worked briefly or has some relation there. It avoids her having to use a home address for registration.

Isn’t is usually accountants who provide such services? Maybe the law firm is somewhere she worked briefly or has some relation there. It avoids her having to use a home address for registration.
I don’t think she has a home address which is why she is using the law office. In the US, if you file a company like a LLC, you can use the address of your accountant’s office that set up the LLC if you are living out of the country or don’t have a US address anymore. I am guessing the same applies in this situation

I don’t think she has a home address which is why she is using the law office. In the US, if you file a company like a LLC, you can use the address of your accountant’s office that set up the LLC if you are living out of the country or don’t have a US address anymore. I am guessing the same applies in this situation
In the UK it’s very common to use accountants address too if they are doing the service of filing accounts, not a law practice. You can use your home address too although people might not want to as that would be publicly disclosed, which is why I think she probably used an office address. I don’t think the lawyers would be filing accounts for her.

Reactions: 4
I don’t miss her mockery of LA life and people. Nor her staged rich life. I followed her account to be inspired for fashion and trip ideas but it went sideways: fake friendships, pretending to be in a Hollywood circle, neurodivergent when it conveniences her
I thought about the first sentence and realised she has mocked every part of the US that she's visited. Not Australia, France, Italy, anywhere - just U.S. Strange considering she desperately wanted American followers and latched onto a very popular American influencer.

As for her staged rich Hollywood life, even though most of us saw through it, it's mind-boggling how deceptive and sly she was in her wording about the life she was leading.
---
I also took a moment to glance at PJ’s production company to see how well it’s doing. Not even a million in revenue and there are 3 people in the company. It actually made less money than the year previously reported.
Also this ^
What a mess.

I also took a moment to glance at PJ’s production company to see how well it’s doing.
Which company were you looking at because he has 3. Looking at one presumably only tells 1/3 the story regarding his finances.

Plus ,his last project was the upcoming Michael Mann film based on Enzo Ferrari. Whilst Mann isn't a commercial blockbuster type Director, he is very much someone likely to garner significant critical acclaim. Which could immediately bring in a significant return to anyone who helped finance the movie

Which company were you looking at because he has 3. Looking at one presumably only tells 1/3 the story regarding his finances.

Plus ,his last project was the upcoming Michael Mann film based on Enzo Ferrari. Whilst Mann isn't a commercial blockbuster type Director, he is very much someone likely to garner significant critical acclaim. Which could immediately bring in a significant return to anyone who helped finance the movie
I looked at all 3: one is in debt, one made significantly less YoY, and one is making profit YoY. Looking at all three combined, I don’t see how it is realistic for them to continue this facade for the sake of online envy.

With the strike, nothing is happening. Perhaps when the movie gets out and he continues working, they can work on getting her out of debt.

Reactions: 8
I assume he must have family money though. Why else would he know the Getty’s and be of interest to Rose?

Looks like Rosie made it to Venice film fest (top-ish right)

. Wonder if she’s been asked by hubby not to post like last year’s cringe fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder I her radio silence is because she was totally deluded about pj and his finances, I cannot imagine her wanting to marry someone who wasn't mega rich

For a second I thought the cast was on a stage and thought WTH is she doing up there??

She's busy shaking back her hair and adjusting her chin for the cameras. Peej doesn't look very happy either.

For a second I thought the cast was on a stage and thought WTH is she doing up there??

She's busy shaking back her hair and adjusting her chin for the cameras. Peej doesn't look very happy either.
Where are these pictures? There is nothing new on her insta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.