Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 She should address this shift in personality she's had and why, it would make these posts a lot more believable and less WTF
I whole heartedly agree. I think it's great that she's stopped editing her photos so much and I applaud for her it, but she's done a complete U-turn on how she previously was and its coming across as disingenuous.

Reactions: 4
Ahaha duck. She’s done a Q&A and ‘someone’ asked ‘favourite after shower body moisturiser’ (as one would ask) and she replied ‘accccctually im thinking about making my own’.
Does she think people are dim?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahaha duck. She’s done a Q&A and ‘someone’ asked ‘favourite after shower body moisturiser’ (as one would ask) and she replied ‘accccctually im thinking about making my own’.
Does she think people are dim?
That made me giggle as well. If it was a real question that I had asked I'd be pretty miffed as she didn't answer with any suggestions at all. Just said she made her own and wanted to have it made, but didn't give any tips on ingredients etc.

Reactions: 5
I liked the one about my husband said we can’t get a dog and I’m sad and she says get a dog!!! It’ll make you happy!!! Find a new husband!!! Okay great.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG. I just screenshot it to post here and eye roll hard. AS IF anyone asked her that. 🙄

Best not to waste a screenshot, posterity and all that:

07883AC2-6BA5-46DC-8045-5FF9C8505A4C.jpeg

Also, she does realise she has contributed to online toxicity in the past, doesn’t she?

9CDAACF1-7099-48EF-BC53-3D8666389811.jpeg

Travelling to and from film sets for the next few years? Uhhh and your child, that needs to go to school, what happens then? 2 is a great age for nursery, they learn so much they’re like sponges. Control freak Rose can’t possibly let PJ go away on his own 🙄

Reactions: 6
Do we think a single one of those questions was asked by a real person or are they all Rosie 😂

Reactions: 8
I suppose she can’t trust her audience to ask the questions she wants to answer. 🙄
I found the most hilarious thing lily hugging her and saying "I'm proud of you mummy" yes that is definitely how 2 year olds speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I found the most hilarious thing lily hugging her and saying "I'm proud of you mummy" yes that is definitely how 2 year olds speak 😂
Haha I know, she could have made it a bit more believable 😂

Haha I know, she could have made it a bit more believable 😂
it reminded me of the scene in about a boy when hugh Grant's character who pretends he has a 2 yr old son claims the son came up hugged him and said "hang in there dad" (or something similar 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think a single one of those questions was asked by a real person or are they all Rosie 😂
It's all her. The same questions and responses every Q&A. Know-it-all therapist wannabe with her expertise on making friends (she's obsessed with proving she has friends that are soulmates), orgasms (the more you have the more you'll want!), and the ever present clinking glasses, squishy pasta noise, and legs in pool water.

What I want to know is, what medical test shows zero energy in cells?

Reactions: 10
It's all her. The same questions and responses every Q&A. Know-it-all therapist wannabe with her expertise on making friends (she's obsessed with proving she has friends that are soulmates), orgasms (the more you have the more you'll want!), and the ever present clinking glasses, squishy pasta noise, and legs in pool water.

Omg this is so spot on, she is SUCH a bleeping know it all. She does things once and then she’s an expert. Been on one holiday to Greece? Can tell you where the BEST FOOD EVER IS BAR NONE. Has one baby? KNOWS ALL OF PARENTHOOD FOREVER. Of course Lily is some wonderful prodigy child with complex emotions who probably just adores organic quinoa. She’s been a fantasist since day one and even if she does edit her photos anymore, her attitude hasn’t changed.

Reactions: 16

exactly, she didthe same with her blog and the comments section

61D4DE54-51B0-4C0E-BFB4-03DCE3239612.png

This is so wrong !! Get an new husband ??? It’s just great reason for divorce .I thought marriage is about compromise.Dog is a big responsibility.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.