Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Custard was ever actually her dog or just a loaner for nice photos.
Her mum rehomes doggos who are wonderful but aren’t Instagram perfect. Custard definitely started off Rose’s, but mother has the poor dear now Rose has a more inatagrammable toy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
without any friends or a visible husband she really needs a baby and a dog for content
I’ve just howled at your comment! So harsh yet sooo true. Where is the lie?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mum rehomes doggos who are wonderful but aren’t Instagram perfect. Custard definitely started off Rose’s, but mother has the poor dear now Rose has a more inatagrammable toy.
Someone on here has that picture of Custard in the glasses as their profile picture and it always reminds me of when the picture appeared on the Barclays adverts for personalising your debit card and she went mental claiming she didn’t know!

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone on here has that picture of Custard in the glasses as their profile picture and it always reminds me of when the picture appeared on the Barclays adverts for personalising your debit card and she went mental claiming she didn’t know!
Hahaha I didn't know about this, but it's making me chuckle imagining it 🤣

• Haha
Have they left the gold coast for Sydney? Because her latest Instagram brag at Bondi Icebergs is veeeery close to the neighbourhoods that Australia has just put under lockdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have they left the gold coast for Sydney? Because her latest Instagram brag at Bondi Icebergs is veeeery close to the neighbourhoods that Australia has just put under lockdown.
It’s all locked down in Bondi too! Waverley Council is on the list. But it’s for people who live or work in the area (or the other three council areas). So she might be okay? Provided they went back north quickly after talk of the lockdown started.

Update! All of Sydney is in a two week lockdown now. I wonder if she got back to the GC in time?

It would be awful if Lily was on the Gold Coast and they are stuck in Sydney, but I’m sure they got on a flight or in a hire car on time to avoid the lockdown.

Reactions: 1
I bet those Sydney pics were from a month ago.
Totally agree. She is strangely sneaky and lies about her timeline. I can see her not mentioning a hotel if she's afraid of stalkers taking unattractive pictures of her and posting them. I think with Rose it's all about wanting people to be envious of her lifestyle. She is stuck pretending she's still living in the luxurious jet-set whirlwind life that her ex provided.

Last edited:
Totally agree. She is strangely sneaky and lies about her timeline. I can see her not mentioning a hotel if she's afraid of stalkers taking unattractive pictures of her and posting them. I think with Rose it's all about wanting people to be envious of her lifestyle. She is still stuck pretending she's still living in the luxurious jet-set whirlwind life that her ex provided.
I do not like her and she is super fake, but I am always shocked at people with a big public profile posting where they are in real time as it can be really dangerous, remember the whole kardashian robbery thing? I think posting things after the event is much more sensible

It’s kind of sad that she’s never moved on from pretending she’s still living the life she had with her ex.
She’s always posting about how he landed her in hospital (not saying that isn’t true!), but her entire life is centred around creating this online persona who has everything (and orgasms!!) that she had when she was with him…just kinda seems like she’s still trying to prove to him that he lost out….only it’s been an entire decade.
I get the whole wanting to prove to your ex that you’ve moved on…but that phase of a breakup very rarely lasts an entire ten years doesn’t it?

Reactions: 6
It’s kind of sad that she’s never moved on from pretending she’s still living the life she had with her ex.
She’s always posting about how he landed her in hospital (not saying that isn’t true!), but her entire life is centred around creating this online persona who has everything (and orgasms!!) that she had when she was with him…just kinda seems like she’s still trying to prove to him that he lost out….only it’s been an entire decade.
I get the whole wanting to prove to your ex that you’ve moved on…but that phase of a breakup very rarely lasts an entire ten years doesn’t it?
I almost believe the abusive ex thing, I remember she did some kind of bakery fundraiser that was for a DV charity (this is ages ago now I have no idea of the post, but people who tend to work in this arena - from personal experience- do so because they have experienced it) and she was photographed by people at the event looking like her real self, very shocking considering how she photoshopped at the time (not approved by her) so I would tend to believe her on this also looking at photos of her and that ex (was it damon?) her eyes looked kind of unhappy - but this is my view as a person who has been in a similar relationship. She just seems to have really bad self esteem though, imagine years and years on going away with your husband, never featuring him in any posts (and he is an easily googleable person) posting photos of your much more attractive ex? her whole public personality is insane imo

Reactions: 6
I almost believe the abusive ex thing, I remember she did some kind of bakery fundraiser that was for a DV charity (this is ages ago now I have no idea of the post, but people who tend to work in this arena - from personal experience- do so because they have experienced it) and she was photographed by people at the event looking like her real self, very shocking considering how she photoshopped at the time (not approved by her) so I would tend to believe her on this also looking at photos of her and that ex (was it damon?) her eyes looked kind of unhappy - but this is my view as a person who has been in a similar relationship. She just seems to have really bad self esteem though, imagine years and years on going away with your husband, never featuring him in any posts (and he is an easily googleable person) posting photos of your much more attractive ex? her whole public personality is insane imo
Oh yeah, I’m fully not doubting that he was abusive if that’s what she claims. I have no way to disprove her and tbh I think it’s very rarely true that someone falsely claims someone is physically abusive.

I just think it’s sad that ten years down the line, he clearly still has a hold on her. Not even snarking, I just find it genuinely sad.

Oh yeah, I’m fully not doubting that he was abusive if that’s what she claims. I have no way to disprove her and tbh I think it’s very rarely true that someone falsely claims someone is physically abusive.

I just think it’s sad that ten years down the line, he clearly still has a hold on her. Not even snarking, I just find it genuinely sad.
oh definitely, I feel like she has just never gone to therapy/dealt with it, which really is sad, especially as she has (in theory anyway) moved on and built another life

Reactions: 3
Agreed, also if it is who she has strongly alluded to it being , is it odd that her blog is still full of posts and photos of him? Just my personal thought. I can't imagine having photos of an ex (let alone one I disliked) on my blog if I had one

The fact that she is constantly directing people to read her breaking up with abusive ex post is telling. I remember reading the ex called the police because she was violent. Apparently it was a volatile relationship.

Recent post is barf worthy. Rosie is just so woke!!! Look at my stretch marks and how I can puff out my menstrual belly. Ugh…put it away. Boring dried out over sunned wench.

Sorry…. I find her unbearable… must unfollow.

Recent post is barf worthy. Rosie is just so woke!!! Look at my stretch marks and how I can puff out my menstrual belly. Ugh…put it away. Boring dried out over sunned wench.

Sorry…. I find her unbearable… must unfollow.
🤣 She should address this shift in personality she's had and why, it would make these posts a lot more believable and less WTF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.