Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely not pregnant- after that rambling Story fail a few days ago, she must have been drunk filming it!

anyway, came here to roll my eyes at her latest Reel, a montage that includes a shadowy shot of her friend Miles running on the beach with Lily-just so her followers will assume it’s PJ! The audacity! Wether he wants to be off screen or not, it must hurt knowing your wife loves to pretend her ex is her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely not pregnant- after that rambling Story fail a few days ago, she must have been drunk filming it!

anyway, came here to roll my eyes at her latest Reel, a montage that includes a shadowy shot of her friend Miles running on the beach with Lily-just so her followers will assume it’s PJ! The audacity! Wether he wants to be off screen or not, it must hurt knowing your wife loves to pretend her ex is her husband.
Yes and he made a comment about "making the cut" of course you did Miles, you're much hotter than her husband and she's happy to show you off!

Reactions: 5
She mentioned it around the time she was engaged or married. They had broken up and she missed talking to him because he was her Bestest Friend or something. But he was seeing a supermodel, ( I remember rolling my eyes and trying to think of a big name model, but figured it was just another Rose fantasy/ lie.) So the impression was he left the Super and ran back to Miss Orgasm.

Someone asked about Rose's sister insta: @theodora.gould - she's very talented.

The male hand with the chewed fingernails clinking champagne (pictured above) definitely does not have PJ's pampered pudgy hands.
I remember my interpretation from her blog being something like he pj did get a new girlfriend and i think she was much more attractive then rosie thought he was capable of pulling. Which got her back up! As even though she loved his company him splashing out on her, the weekend trips, days out, the many many restaurants.. she still wanted that lightening bolt attraction.
I think his appeal went up 10 fold when he was with the next gf and our rosie thought she was the best he could ever get! Prob humbled her! For 5 mins!

I remember my interpretation from her blog being something like he pj did get a new girlfriend and i think she was much more attractive then rosie thought he was capable of pulling. Which got her back up! As even though she loved his company him splashing out on her, the weekend trips, days out, the many many restaurants.. she still wanted that lightening bolt attraction.
I think his appeal went up 10 fold when he was with the next gf and our rosie thought she was the best he could ever get! Prob humbled her! For 5 mins!
Yes, I also thought it was a way to make him more attractive to her readers, as in he has a Paris apartment, hot new gf, he travels the world... so Rose made a great catch. Come to think of it, she dropped the Paris bit of his bio. If she was sad and wanted to talk to him again, it could be that she realised she burnt many of her bridges in London, and wanted out by any means. Wife of film producer must have sounded good.

I wonder what she will do when PJ is on other sets for months on end and their daughter is in school?

Reactions: 8
Yes, I also thought it was a way to make him more attractive to her readers, as in he has a Paris apartment, hot new gf, he travels the world... so Rose made a great catch. Come to think of it, she dropped the Paris bit of his bio. If she was sad and wanted to talk to him again, it could be that she realised she burnt many of her bridges in London, and wanted out by any means. Wife of film producer must have sounded good.

I wonder what she will do when PJ is on other sets for months on end and their daughter is in school?
i totally agree!!! I mentioned many pages back being linked to the film industry as a spouse is tantamount to being a single parent.
And to continue my rant....

The title producer holds very little respected status to many hard working crew on set and the girlfriend and wives of those who do have a shoe in the industry by those means are smirked at behind closed doors.
All her scriptwriting and audition viewing :ROFLMAO:A producer especially if he is one of many hold miniscule if no creative sway.
I find it so sweet she thinks its her world now. From main experience best of luck rosie be content with your apple crumbles and photography of flowers as you are set to technically be a single mum plodding on. There is no glamour apart from the odd screening / premier if you can be bothered (she will be) and you have to respect husbands total freedom long day and nights and constant changing of plans and travelling. Its a tough gig!
Her mum will makes a strong presence to make up from pj absence and prob a long stay at her folks.

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
i totally agree!!! I mentioned many pages back being linked to the film industry as a spouse is tantamount to being a single parent.
And to continue my rant....

The title producer holds very little respected status to many hard working crew on set and the girlfriend and wives of those who do have a shoe in the industry by those means are smirked at behind closed doors.
All her scriptwriting and audition viewing :ROFLMAO:A producer especially if he is one of many hold miniscule if no creative sway.
I find it so sweet she thinks its her world now. From main experience best of luck rosie be content with your apple crumbles and photography of flowers as you are set to technically be a single mum plodding on. There is no glamour apart from the odd screening / premier if you can be bothered (she will be) and you have to respect husbands total freedom long day and nights and constant changing of plans and travelling. Its a tough gig!
Her mum will makes a strong presence to make up from pj absence and prob a long stay at her folks.
So true! You've reminded me of the time when she first visited LA with him. She was dropped off at a little house and basically left alone. A few people took pity on her and brought her to In & Out Burger. She hated it. Then she was brought to a Malibu beach house party which she called a shack. Someone brought her to San Fran. She was bad tempered and didn't enjoy it.

The one time I recall her with PJ they were at a pool party. People were jumping from the house roof into the pool near PJ's bobbing head. The women looked confident and relaxed as they partied. All but Rose, who looked like a frightened fish out of water.

Even the last CA visit was: the initial burst of activity (mostly with her mum), shopping at a discount store, and then, not much. At least with the Australia visit she was able to fly Miles by private jet to read and play with her child.

--I think there might be two PJ vS producers? That might explain the different photos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
So true! You've reminded me of the time when she first visited LA with him. She was dropped off at a little house and basically left alone. A few people took pity on her and brought her to In & Out Burger. She hated it. Then she was brought to a Malibu beach house party which she called a shack. Someone brought her to San Fran. She was bad tempered and didn't enjoy it.

The one time I recall her with PJ they were at a pool party. People were jumping from the house roof into the pool near PJ's bobbing head. The women looked confident and relaxed as they partied. All but Rose, who looked like a frightened fish out of water.

Even the last CA visit was: the initial burst of activity (mostly with her mum), shopping at a discount store, and then, not much. At least with the Australia visit she was able to fly Miles by private jet to read and play with her child.

--I think there might be two PJ vS producers? That might explain the different photos.
was the pool party on a post?

Reactions: 1
i think she took it down, can’t remember the reason (this was on the gomi thread) but something along the lines of she had posted this private party onto her blog and someone/some people didn’t like it.

Miles was already in Aus I think. Someone mentioned they follow him on SM and that he's been in Australia over covid. She hasn't been able to bring anyone out because of border restrictions. Otherwise we all know her Mum would be there with her!

There’s big gaps between posts lately, I wonder if they’re gearing up to leave Australia

Reactions: 1
There’s big gaps between posts lately, I wonder if they’re gearing up to leave Australia
If she is heading home, then it looks even more odd that she wasn't there for brother's recent wedding.

Placing bets on what she'll do next: 1) Greece with mummy, 2) Forcing herself on Julia in Charleston, 3) Chiltern Firehouse to show off the tan, or 4) hide at the parents, while they mind her child.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes! Chiltern Firehouse or Granger & Co for her stereotypical London picture followed by stereotypical countryside shots back home with Mummy and Custard. Who let’s face it, is basically living at her mum’s permanently now that Lily’s taken his place.

Reactions: 7
Yes! Chiltern Firehouse or Granger & Co for her stereotypical London picture followed by stereotypical countryside shots back home with Mummy and Custard. Who let’s face it, is basically living at her mum’s permanently now that Lily’s taken his place.
and then some "summer recipes" which are just things re-hashed from other people

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Custard was ever actually her dog or just a loaner for nice photos.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.