Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the part where she said she had been lonely....as though she has a single friend in London! Going to be a bit hard for her to start her skincare business moving around all the time. But maybe it will just be like all her stolen recipes and she'll expect someone else to do all the work and then slap her name on the label.
She definitely still uses filters, she just doesn't photoshop her actual face and body beyond recognition.

Reactions: 10
Hmm.Her husband is a very private person and doesn’t like social media but he is ok for their daughter to be on it ??

Reactions: 5
I loved the part where she said she had been lonely....as though she has a single friend in London! Going to be a bit hard for her to start her skincare business moving around all the time. But maybe it will just be like all her stolen recipes and she'll expect someone else to do all the work and then slap her name on the label.
She definitely still uses filters, she just doesn't photoshop her actual face and body beyond recognition.
I remember that she was really trying with her recipes and cooking last year. I had a feeling that she was waiting for an opportunity to do a cook book or perhaps waited for some kind of invite for a segment on a tv program.

Then just recently she was talking about the ‘writers block’ assume this is all to do with ‘we are producing’

Now she is talking about the skincare line.

I honestly think she is but lost and she’d be much better just accepting that she is SAHM and put her energy into her daughter. Nothing wrong with that btw. I’ve done it myself.
I just get a feeling that she is always searching for the next thing. I’d say as much as she talks about the confidence that she is actually someone with a very low self esteem.

Reactions: 8
I remember that she was really trying with her recipes and cooking last year. I had a feeling that she was waiting for an opportunity to do a cook book or perhaps waited for some kind of invite for a segment on a tv program.

Then just recently she was talking about the ‘writers block’ assume this is all to do with ‘we are producing’

Now she is talking about the skincare line.

I honestly think she is but lost and she’d be much better just accepting that she is SAHM and put her energy into her daughter. Nothing wrong with that btw. I’ve done it myself.
I just get a feeling that she is always searching for the next thing. I’d say as much as she talks about the confidence that she is actually someone with a very low self esteem.
remember back in the heydey of her blog she always seemed to be hinting at a recipe book? honestly whoever her management are should be advising her better

Reactions: 6
Is anyone here who was on GOMI 2+ years ago? Basically before Alice fully exposed herself as a Trump supporting loon.

Reactions: 14
Is anyone here who was on GOMI 2+ years ago? Basically before Alice fully exposed herself as a Trump supporting loon.
i was! It became too glitchy to read but it was entertaining in the early days! Alice who ran it always came across as eccentric, like we banter and laugh at influencers but she was vitriolic sometimes at the influencers she disliked

Reactions: 10
who is alice? I was on gomi a few years ago too, until I found tattle which is much better!

Tattle is loads better.

Alice was the moderator/creator of GOMI, the original (I think?) forum about influencers. It was mainly American based, but a few British bloggers there- Rosie had a thread in the thousands, it holds all the stories from the start.

who is alice? I was on gomi a few years ago too, until I found tattle which is much better!
Owned/ran GOMI and honestly someone who could have her own tattle thread lmao (this is not me advocating for creating one for her btw, just saying she talked a lot of smack for someone who did some pretty terrible things online herself).

I was on GOMI! I got banned out of the blue one day for asking a question. Curiosity was obviously not encouraged.

• Wow
I was on GOMI! I got banned out of the blue one day for asking a question. Curiosity was obviously not encouraged.
I seem to remember a lot of people getting blocked over there. The heydey of the londoner gomi thread was crazy, remember when it was rumoured that valentina's boyfriend had somehow hacked into the thread and it was moved to the members section?
I only found it by chance when I googled to see what had happened to her relationship with phoebe, until I found gomi I had no idea blogging could be such a lucrative career!

Reactions: 9
I for one cannot wait until she launches her after shower moisturiser
Knowing how bleeping inappropriate and horrendous she is, it would probably be deprived from the semen of a righteous man. God I want to bleach my own brain after that thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I was on Gomi! Great in the heyday of Mormon mommy bloggers - when Taza hadn’t had the twins yet, Rachel Parcell still wore J Crew etc. Also that Londoner thread was wild.

Knowing how bleeping inappropriate and horrendous she is, it would probably be deprived from the semen of a righteous man. God I want to bleach my own brain after that thought.
Deprived 😂 I meant derived. Deprived is just my feelings on it.

Reactions: 1
She’s lost a couple of thousand followers since she’s been away. I’m sure she was at 361k and just noticed it’s now 359k

eta: I always thought she’d struggle with posting to keep up engagement, with the time difference. It also makes me think her audience (which are mostly American or at least a good half of her audience) were there for her cliche London/Notting Hill pictures and are not into her latest short haired earth mama look.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.