Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I tried to go back to work out how many times they have actually met, but I got bored. Seems they have met 2-3 times max in the last 3 years.
All of the meet ups before then scream desperately of trying to get content (even from Julia back in the first days).
I’d wager that they have actually been in each other’s presence no more than 10-15 times, which is wild to think in terms of the wedding. It makes me quite sad. She has an alleged best friend of 15 years and two brothers, but she still felt the need to rely on two essential strangers with a better social media presence. Her maid of honour could have been her sister (though in fairness Valentina appears to be her best friend despite never getting mentioned). Surely PJ had more options - it is utterly bizarre that Thomas was his best man, and that Julia gave a speech. I really do hope for all of them that they do have a genuine connection, because it’s weird as fuck if they don’t. It’s like that black mirror episode when she’s trying to get likes for her wedding.

Appears that Rosie was initially beneficial to Julia, but has been less and less so since, hence why all the content is very Rosie-heavy. I can’t imagine not being embarrassed, but each to their own i guess

Reactions: 11

Pomegranate

VIP Member
At least she's well enough to write a pun for Julia's post re the new venture launch. "A bow-t time" says Rose. (J's daughter had a bow in her hair) :rolleyes:

Someone on GOMI found that people who constantly pun have a mental disorder. Witzelslucht or something. Bizarre.
I always thought how bizarre it is for an adult to use puns so excessively. I don’t know about the mental disorder but definitely shows a hint of immaturity or perhaps lack of vocabulary to converse as a normal person would.

Staple

Chatty Member
Totally to be like “look, I’m not just Julia’s personal Insta stalker! I have her phone number! We are proper besties y’know! Even though we’ve only seen each other once in the last five years when I was maybe slightly relevant”

• Haha

EllyMay

VIP Member
I agree. I remember her saying she always wanted an engagement ring like her mother’s, big blue stone. Silver May and soon to be Silver Rosie , even the short cut and natural curls. I know all or most people love their mothers but I do feel there is an almost unhealthy obsession with mummy for Rosie.
Just after she had Lily she posted a quote about how a 4 month old fetus forms all the eggs they will have so essentially Lily's life began in Silver's womb. Really creeped me out.

• Sick
  • Wow

ooboomcbobobooo

She really seems to have some kind og weird shopping obsession, the amount she is buying is really not normal imo, she wasn't really like this in London was she? not so suddenly anyway, I think she is really not liking living in LA

It is very abnormal. It looks like she's spending a huge chunk of change everyday on essentially, expensive tat that wouldn't be feasible to ship back to the UK when she returns.
I feel we've seen her manic before but her obsessions are usually based around people e.g. Julia (and MANY others) but perhaps now she's so isolated she's turning to shopping for that thrill.

tagliatelle

I would probably have empathy for Rose if she was a likeable person who hadn’t relentlessly profiteered from her completely fictional online persona.

• Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Oh man I forgot about that video…so cringe! It just shows how awkward they all are in person, and explains why they prefer to stick to photos instead of videos! Also really gives a bit of backstory in terms of their “zero effort” meet ups. Julia brought a bloody basket from home just for a single insta photo…think of all the props they must supply for the rest of their photos - the f&m basket that makes it’s way into every Rosie picnic photo…can guarantee that’s a relic that gets regularly recycled to look brand new.
Also kinda sad that it looks like Rosie is there alone because PJ is obviously too ghastly/*private* to ever be captured on camera…Julia and Carly are with their partners, even though they’re not really featured too much in the video. honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if he turned out to be a bloody basilisk at this point. I cannot wrap my head around how much he is “private” to the public. There has to be more to the story. No one could be that uncomfortable with being publicised without caring that their child is out there for the world to see. Very strange.

• Haha

london89

Chatty Member
I don't think she's ugly at all just boring AF. I know I don't have to look at her content but my god its so dull now? She lives in one of the coolest places especially for fashion in yet she wants to be granny? What has happened.

Also she's constantly trying to be like Julia and her daughter Peach or whatever her name is. Yawn fest

Now What

Chatty Member
But I do have a slight madcap theory based on years of observing her in a slightly fond, watching the lunacy from a distance way, that she was a bit dull and mousy at school and was impressed by the wilder and wealthier girls. When she went to university, she reinvented herself, new boobs, london gal about town and boom, Rosie the imposter was created.
I agree. I vaguely remember something happened at Millfield and she left to be home-schooled. I always figured she had been bullied.

The interesting thing with Rose is her transformation into someone who seems to want to be envied the way she envied others, yet she always seems to trip up and sabotage herself. Having a Boursin fake party, buying knock-off designer goods, even the recent party using the trusty designer carrier bag prop - she should know by now people can see through her childish lies. I don't know of anyone over the age of thirteen that goes on as much about having best friends as much as Rose.

Hopefully she didn't see Julia's recent picture with HER best friend Gadabout, her 'work wife and better half (business). Rosie will be sobbing in her new Julia sheets that she has a code for.

• Heart

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Back when she used to be comped all those restaurants, it was obvious she barely touched the food. Now she's showing us all this home cooking in Aus and LA and I'm aghast, surely she isn't really eating all that? But also surely she isn't throwing most of it away as she would have paid for it herself?
I think she is still so hung up on staging all her photos to keep up the illusion of her amazing life, she wouldn’t think twice about dumping food. Think of all the photos of the Amazon deliveries she’s had since they landed in the states, and all the stuff she had delivered in aus. She has literally moved to america and started a whole new life, I think she’s honestly left the majority of her possessions in Australia (I mean all her table settings, appliances etc, I’m sure she’s kept some clothes).
This woman has no qualms at all about waste. All of this shit she’s ordered to make her new LA fixer upper seem like home will be swiftly abandoned as soon as she flies to her next destination.

Edited to add: remember Boursin gate? Like 7 packets of Boursin opened and spread out on baguettes, only to be revealed that it was only her and PJ there…. It’s all for the photos

• Haha

Now What

Chatty Member
There’s big gaps between posts lately, I wonder if they’re gearing up to leave Australia
If she is heading home, then it looks even more odd that she wasn't there for brother's recent wedding.

Placing bets on what she'll do next: 1) Greece with mummy, 2) Forcing herself on Julia in Charleston, 3) Chiltern Firehouse to show off the tan, or 4) hide at the parents, while they mind her child.

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
The only way she can move to a body positive movement legitimately is for her to address her past of photoshop.
Without addressing it she’s still just a liar and is perpetuating a really unhealthy message.

bugeyeboo

I missed it! What did she say/do?
She posted some bizarre set of Stories, first twirling in a hideous dress that showed her boobs (not even regular cleavage, it was a nip slip about to happen) and she put a Poll about keeping or returning it- majority said Return 😆 She was like oops awkward I took the tags off already before launching into an awkward and erratic advert of some sexy time vitamins that apparently make you super horny. Her accent was all over the place. She was all over the place as she updated us poors about her “supplement journey” she had to have thrown a few sexy margaritas down her gob lest we forget Rosie loves orgasms

ETA: I don’t think the Stories expired, I think she deleted them and is now burying the embarrassment with generic stories

Last edited:
  • Haha

EllyMay

VIP Member
Yet another q&a where she links to the break up post and suggest giving yourself an orgasm. Same every time!

• Haha
  • Sick

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I just can’t fathom how Julia would be happy to have rose etc in her house if she doesn’t actually want to spend time with her? She could easily palm her off to a local hotel and say she’s too fatigued from the pregnancy. It seems it’s always been this way.
Even at the wedding - Julia was privy to the private “bride getting ready” moments but wasn’t actually a bridesmaid herself.
And the one sided online relationship is so strange. I can’t think of any scenario where they have a mutual agreement for Rosie to post so much and Julia to post so little - Rosie must know how desperate it makes her look, yet she keeps it up despite years and years of pushing her “effortless” lifestyle.

Then again, Rosie still claims to be lifelong best friends with Valentina, yet she doesn’t seem to engage with her online presence at all.

Interestingly, rosies older sister theodora seems to be liking all of her posts again after a couple of years of not doing so.

Man I’d love to be a fly on the wall in her life and figure out what’s actually happening behind the smoke and mirrors of her online persona!
Yes Rosie seems to be Julia in a relationship with Valentina. Valentina will literally comment and like every single post by Rosie but Rosie never seems to comment or reciprocate. To me Julia comes across as a cold person generally. Her husband ( Thomas ) on the other hand seems to engage more with Lilly for example then Julia. I remember posts from the past where he was holding Lilly and genuinely seems happy where to me Julia always looks like she can’t be bothered.
Again, speculating. Exactly, to be a fly on the wall!

Ceecee3

The thing that annoys me the most about her is that she goes through periods where she tries to be super relatable / girl next door / your virtual best friend, then disappears for a while before reapearing in a setting that is completely unatainable, without sharing any details as to why she’s there, name dropping celebrities etc. And that’s not only Mexico, she did the same with the house change in LA and a number of other times before. It’s like two influencer accounts in one, it’s crazy. Anyone feel the same?
Agree 100%. I feel like a lot of influencers do this too - one minute they're posting about being thrifty and getting things in a sale, the next moment they're showing off something that's expensive, super exclusive playing up this aspirational angle. Not saying people can't have both in their lives but be more transparent - are you a regular Joe who sometimes treats themselves to expensive luxury or are you expensive luxury who pretends to slum it to be relatable on social media? lol

sunseeker23333

I also think the timing of the story update and new post about friendship means she must be desperately lonely.
I think the trip with Julia didn't go exactly as she planned it in her head and was probably let down that they don't have as tight connection as she dreamed up in her head.

Another thing is that Julia has established a home there, with family and close friends living within reach. I'm in a similar situation myself, as in far away from family from both sides and friends, and when you're visiting someone whose parents live next to them and have a large circle of friends and help with kids, it's hard not to compare and see what you miss out on. So I think the lack of family life plays a part too.

I said that a while ago, but I think she won't be able to tolerate this lifestyle of following husband around the world for too long, no matter how glamourous she tries to make it sound.

sleepingstandingup

The cynic in me thinks that she doesn’t post Lily’s face because Lily is the spitting image of PJ and isn’t as ‘blogger cute’ or on brand for her as some of the other influencer’s kids out there. I’m not sure that it has anything to do with privacy for her kid, after all Lily has a ginormous digital footprint already for a two year, including having her full name plastered out there and details of her every waking move since birth.

Also that was a short af trip to see Julia.

Reactions: 10