Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
After their first falling out, they did become friends again but it only seemed to last a couple of weeks. Would love to know what happened

EllyMay

VIP Member
her older sister wasn't there, I remember a cousin of hers was. That was Rosanna Falconer, I find it so bizarre she went as they clearly aren't friends
Julia and her relationship is so bizarre, is Rosie snubbing her for not posting more about their trip?!
She did go to Rosanna's wedding though. It was in a couple of magazines but couldn't see PJ anywhere. Rosie probably kept him out of the way.

nawyedidnae

I just went on a deep dive into her sisters Instagram. They’re just a normal regular family, not the countess or Earl of Somerset that Rosie loves to paint their lives as😆 Her mum is in a regular t shirt, normal hair (it’s only ever coiffed and blow dried on the blog) There’s a whole gang of other grandchildren, not just Lily the golden child. Lily is also the absolute spitting image of her brother Harry imo.
What’s her sister’s instagram handle?

mindlessness

VIP Member
Have they left the gold coast for Sydney? Because her latest Instagram brag at Bondi Icebergs is veeeery close to the neighbourhoods that Australia has just put under lockdown.
It’s all locked down in Bondi too! Waverley Council is on the list. But it’s for people who live or work in the area (or the other three council areas). So she might be okay? Provided they went back north quickly after talk of the lockdown started.

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Surely they’ll leave London when they return? Where would all that stuff go in their flat? She can’t even hang pictures in their London rental. I have a feeling there will be a move to the countryside. If her BFF Julia can pack up and leave San Francisco for Charleston, then I can see SWF Rosie leaving Notting Hill for the Cotswolds? Somerset?
I remember when she moved into the place in London when she was pregnant (I think) she said she wanted to live in the country with lots of babies and dogs but the transition of becoming a mother and changing her lifestyle significantly was a bit much simultaneously. Now she’s used to a change of scene and Lily is older, she might be up for it...not the same restaurant scene in the countryside though.

sunseeker23333

Accounts Overdue on one of PJ's production companies. If her company is struck off, how does that affect her influencer business? :unsure:
I wouldn't be surprised if she set up a new company in US? Probably more tax-efficient?
She could also be self-employed in which case the earnings are not public.

bugeyeboo

Who is her management now? And I wonder what happened? I would assume she didn't choose to leave, If you are the kind of influencer she is really you have to be with gleam to get anything imo
dont think she has any, just that random person on LinkedIn called Head of Partnerships for the Londoner or something inflated sounding like that.

Villanelly

VIP Member
She did a long Stories chat ages ago, it was the most genuine she had ever come across, that she had been to see someone about her headaches/TMJ and how they said treatment was jaw surgery and she was in tears because of how extreme it was and was convinced it wasn’t the correct diagnosis. i felt sorry for her but ultimately I think it was a correct diagnosis with her underbite and the way she positions her mouth and chin to disguise it. I’ve seen loads of Tik Toks of people showing their before and afters- it does look awful post op but in my mind no worse than breast implants that we all know she has had done!
Apologies, I somehow missed this comment last night. I suspect it was the correct diagnosis too but her ego would never accept being medically labeled as 'deformed'. Brutal surgery and recovery but it does seem to be worth it in most cases.