Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I call bullshit on the kids playing "without intervention" for 2 HOURS. Having a friend round isn't enough to distract a toddler from needing food, drink, a wee, a poo, a nappy, hurting themselves, wanting a new toy, etc etc etc. Everything she writes is pure fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Now What

Chatty Member
I thought she had made a mistake with the before / after shots. The second picture her hair looked terrible, almost like the person cutting it made her look bad on purpose.

• Haha
B65E1963-05E4-46D5-AF50-9CC206231D10.png
05DCB214-4484-49D6-82B9-B8FD17412552.png

AS IF SHE FUCKING NEEDS ANY OF THIS ?!? Jesus Christ her useless spending and fake ass humility is PISSING ME OFFFFF

barryjones

VIP Member
If the shift was genuine I'd be all for it but it's so jarring the way she's just suddenly aged herself 15 years and is acting like she's always been 'LOVE URSELF BABES WHATEVER UR SIZE'.
She was absolutely nothing like this a couple of years ago. I'd go as far as to say in the past she would have mocked someone in their 30's looking the way she does now.

Like, I wanna applaud her for changing but also it just seems so disingenuous.

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Also, aside from her toddler drowning in the pool as soon as her back is turned, why is she letting the toddler water the plants with pool water. It will kill the plants?!?

QuiteTheChin

Apologies, I somehow missed this comment last night. I suspect it was the correct diagnosis too but her ego would never accept being medically labeled as 'deformed'. Brutal surgery and recovery but it does seem to be worth it in most cases.
I hope she doesn’t go through with it, I don’t want to have to change my username.

• Haha

Lena94

Genuinely wonder if she's okay, on her stories today she said imagine how cool her hair will look when it's completely grey...she's in her thirties. .and coming from someone who photoshopped themselves into oblivion I wonder what's made her chance so much? Doesn't seem a healthy switch, seems so rapid
It’s like her only goal in life was to marry a rich man and now that she is married she doesn’t give a fuck about stuff like photoshop, etc. I also think that this « obsession » with grey hair comes from her unhealthy relationship with her mother

Ok so…
1) anyone who posts on social media complaining/crying … is looking for sympathy or attention - always.
If not … why post something publicly ? Just type it on a word doc and print it (if you really don’t want a reaction…)

2) if you are having a hard time and decide to post and say “even we have problems, peasants” I think you should … elaborate on what they are so that your followers can see they’re potentially not alone in having these problems ??

3) this brings be back to point 1. You’re doing it for yourself, and for the sympathy.

4) as said before on here - she’s all about being body positive (yeah cool) - but our problem is she’s never honestly addressed her photoshopping in the past to backup her point that it’s all society and even her highness fell for it.
Same with being “raw” and “vulnerable” by posting a crying pic on insta - be real, tell us you’re lonely ! Tell us what’s going on, just for once be fucking honest with your “community”

I remember once, she was drugged in Cannes and posted a photo of her “large” pupil (you know, as you do while high on roofies), and I commented saying “weird, why in that moment would you take a pic? Weren’t you out of it?”
I was deleted and blocked faster that I could say bullshit what.

I mean …. Habit of taking awkward pics much?

Those are my main points but man she’s pissing me off !! Also yeah I recently looked at Julia’s insta and Jesus the woman is dead in the eyes and the soul - so cold and uninteresting ! Why does anyone follow her??

Last edited:
  • Heart

EllyMay

VIP Member
@Pomegranate I dislike crying photos too. The last thing I think about when I'm actually upset is taking a photo.

She assumes that everyone thinks her life is sunshine and rainbows? Aside from the money it looks quite miserable and lonely to me.

• Heart

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
I went out for a walk on Saturday and got hot so took off my t shirt and walked in my sports bra and sports leggings (there was no one around). My boyfriend took some candid pictures of me and I’m still thinking about how bad I looked - I’m a size 8 but I had a relaxed belly on me, that’s for sure! This picture of Rosie actually made me feel like it’s normal to have a round tummy and made it easier to shrug off an unflattering angle. Never thought Rosie would help me with body confidence but there you go!

Reactions: 12

Fineapple

VIP Member
I liked the one about my husband said we can’t get a dog and I’m sad and she says get a dog!!! It’ll make you happy!!! Find a new husband!!! Okay great.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Totally dropping the Aussie Earth Mama look- the extreme side parted blow dry is back!
I am Rosie's age and it is crazy that she still doesn;t seem to have found her own personality but just changes for wherever she is/who she is with

Precisely. Her “voiceover accent” is excruciating, it’s so false. And I thought they just threw some pastries in a bag fgs, however suddenly those chucked in pastries miraculously turned into a fanciful duo of delightful memory-making chicken sandwiches. Aaarghh she’s unbearable!
Literally what I was thinking “threw some pastries into a bag” and then 30 seconds later a mother fucking rotisserie chicken feast?!?
😂😂

• Haha

sunseeker23333

Was it a fiasco though? IIRC, they parted ways with the manufacturer/company that made GMG dresses because they had different 'visions' for the brand. I think the company wanted to do more collections each year than Julia did or similar? I had imagined Julia and Thomas got a nice payout too for the brand name.

Julia lives a beautiful aesthetic life on IG but honestly it also seems so boring. Same goes for Rosie's life. Some nice pictures but I am unconvinced but the illusion (if that makes sense?).
It was a fiasco in my opinion. She justified selling a brand that took her years to build because her partner wanted to make it more profitable and scale it up, while she said the amount of work required was beyond what she could/want to put in. I mean call it a vanity project if that's what it is, not a business. She could have easily hired help and skilled designers, but she wanted to have her 'special touch' to every piece, I mean that's just naive and not how a business works. Do you think Gwyneth from Goop single-handedly picks every product they put in the shop??

Their whole presence is super staged, with Julia even more so than with Rose. Rose to some level still feels a little authentic, with Julia its all planned an d coordinated. She never posts anything that makes her feel silly or relatable. Her paid video ads are absolutely horrendous, she is trying to convince you she loves the product while she stares dead in the eyes at camera and says the opposite with her expressions. Rose is annoying and fake, but Julia is plain boring. I rather watch the paint dry than follow her 'adventures'.

Ceecee3

So Julia's posted about a billion stories of Blackberry farm, of the idyllic time she's having with her daughter and husband... and nothing about Rose. We know from Rose's story they're doing the same things including eating the same lunch. If Rose hadn't mentioned she was there with Julia, we wouldn't know. Quite sad.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Oh fuck off, Lily is not addicted to raw probiotic kefir 🙄 I bet she just loves a spot of organic caviar on her morning rye bread too.

• Haha

Pomegranate

VIP Member
The voiceover on her new post. Her fake accent grates on me so much.

Her captain almost didn’t want to go out because of lack of wind but oh thank goodness he’s listened to our English Rose otherwise he might of not seen the dolphins! Yes Rose offering a philosophy of life to probably a native person, to be spontaneous, unexpected thing might happen. Always so condescending!

• Haha
  • Heart