Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she deserves her own thread.
I agree re her ads, the fact that companies pay for the rubbish she produces is just mind-blowing.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Julia is only 31, she looks like a late-40s soccer mom in her most recent pics.

Reactions: 15
It was a fiasco in my opinion. She justified selling a brand that took her years to build because her partner wanted to make it more profitable and scale it up, while she said the amount of work required was beyond what she could/want to put in. I mean call it a vanity project if that's what it is, not a business. She could have easily hired help and skilled designers, but she wanted to have her 'special touch' to every piece, I mean that's just naive and not how a business works. Do you think Gwyneth from Goop single-handedly picks every product they put in the shop??

Their whole presence is super staged, with Julia even more so than with Rose. Rose to some level still feels a little authentic, with Julia its all planned an d coordinated. She never posts anything that makes her feel silly or relatable. Her paid video ads are absolutely horrendous, she is trying to convince you she loves the product while she stares dead in the eyes at camera and says the opposite with her expressions. Rose is annoying and fake, but Julia is plain boring. I rather watch the paint dry than follow her 'adventures'.
We’ll said. I guess meant that it was Julia’s fault that it was a fiasco in the end, rather than her being taken advantage of, as a previous poster put it. You’re absolutely right it was a vanity project most of all. The GMG dressers were mostly hideous too. Her personal touch was not a good thing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So much laughter bellies were aching! 🤣
Oh dear, here we go again. 😂

How did it go in real life?
'OMG we're laughing so hard, wait let me take a photo so everyone knows how much fun we're having.'

I would love to hear their conversation about kids privacy, as I'm sure that came up. Julia seems to respect that Rose doesn't want to show her child, and they must have discussed it at some point. I bet PJ had very good reasons for this, and it must have made Julia feel a little guilty, or she just self-justified it thinking that he is being paranoid. That must have been one awkward chat.

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell Rosie we get it, her husband doesn't want to be seen on Instagram and he does not want his child’s face on Instagram. We get it. So please stop showing us the back of your kid’s head. It’s not her best view and it’s boring. Just don’t put her on your Instagram page plain and simple.

Reactions: 9
Julia has checked into another hotel for a staycation with her REAL BFF.
who takes a vacation, after a vacation.
It’s so tone deaf.
At what point do you stop sharing?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So much laughter bellies were aching! 🤣
Did Rose steal Julia's phone to write that caption?

Julia couldn't wait to drop Rose and have a girl's luxury hotel get-together with Gadabout and a few others. I'm sure Rose sees the handwriting on the wall that Julia doesn't reciprocate the passionate love that she feels for her. She must be mind-numbingly heartbroken. No, wait, this is Rose we're talking about. She'll continue to worship her BFF, endlessly mention her and post endless photos.

ETA - I just remembered Mummy should be flying out soon.

Last edited:
I almost couldn't read the new blog post. Friendship with Rosie must be suffocating. Every normal friendship thing has to be turned into a fairytale. She acts like they've been friends forever but they've only known each other 7 years and met up a handful of times. Very odd.

Reactions: 11
I almost couldn't read the new blog post. Friendship with Rosie must be suffocating. Every normal friendship thing has to be turned into a fairytale. She acts like they've been friends forever but they've only known each other 7 years and met up a handful of times. Very odd.
I read it, I mean what’s there to read. Photos and a sentences that resemble seven year old’s vocabulary and ‘simplicity’. My British friend had lived in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia and yes it might all look beautiful on photos ( especially on Instagram) but it’s like going back in time apparently- and for all the wrong reasons.
It’s mind numbing.
Lots of Bible bashers ( in her words ) women looking pretty, perfect porches and disposable culture not to add humidity beyond normal to the mix. I wonder what Rosie’s honest opinion really would be, especially coming from England. But no, let’s just believe in this fairytale.

Reactions: 9
I tried to go back to work out how many times they have actually met, but I got bored. Seems they have met 2-3 times max in the last 3 years.
All of the meet ups before then scream desperately of trying to get content (even from Julia back in the first days).
I’d wager that they have actually been in each other’s presence no more than 10-15 times, which is wild to think in terms of the wedding. It makes me quite sad. She has an alleged best friend of 15 years and two brothers, but she still felt the need to rely on two essential strangers with a better social media presence. Her maid of honour could have been her sister (though in fairness Valentina appears to be her best friend despite never getting mentioned). Surely PJ had more options - it is utterly bizarre that Thomas was his best man, and that Julia gave a speech. I really do hope for all of them that they do have a genuine connection, because it’s weird as duck if they don’t. It’s like that black mirror episode when she’s trying to get likes for her wedding.

Appears that Rosie was initially beneficial to Julia, but has been less and less so since, hence why all the content is very Rosie-heavy. I can’t imagine not being embarrassed, but each to their own i guess

She wouldn't be obsessed with Julia and their friendship if Julia had 500 followers. That's the truth of the matter. As said above how her husband was PJ'S best man is so bizarre. Almost as bizarre as her publishing a wedding photo where her husbands face is blurred out by confetti 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen her latest stories, crying? Nothing happened apparently but just wanted to let us know it’s not all sunshine and happiness as we see it online.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her latest stories, crying? Nothing happened apparently but just wanted to let us know it’s not all sunshine and happiness as we see it online.
Ok will comment on my last comment but her new guess about what? Post about friendships and making new friends. Is her crying triggered by Julia and their ‘friendship’. I feel it’s all too much coincidence?

Reactions: 5
Ok will comment on my last comment but her new guess about what? Post about friendships and making new friends. Is her crying triggered by Julia and their ‘friendship’. I feel it’s all too much coincidence?
I think that she is just lonely and the visit triggered that

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s because Julia rushed off to have real friend time with her BFF and sent Rose back to Cali?
you know Rose tried to be invited.

I don’t understand why she just doesn’t start being honest.
Make a post saying how she used to be a fake frenemy and doesn’t have any real friends.
That she viewed women as competition and only did so because of her deep insecurities.
This transient persona thing has got to be hard.
If my Mother was my only friend I would be sad too.

I also think the timing of the story update and new post about friendship means she must be desperately lonely.
I think the trip with Julia didn't go exactly as she planned it in her head and was probably let down that they don't have as tight connection as she dreamed up in her head.

Another thing is that Julia has established a home there, with family and close friends living within reach. I'm in a similar situation myself, as in far away from family from both sides and friends, and when you're visiting someone whose parents live next to them and have a large circle of friends and help with kids, it's hard not to compare and see what you miss out on. So I think the lack of family life plays a part too.

I said that a while ago, but I think she won't be able to tolerate this lifestyle of following husband around the world for too long, no matter how glamourous she tries to make it sound.

I also think the timing of the story update and new post about friendship means she must be desperately lonely.
I think the trip with Julia didn't go exactly as she planned it in her head and was probably let down that they don't have as tight connection as she dreamed up in her head.

Another thing is that Julia has established a home there, with family and close friends living within reach. I'm in a similar situation myself, as in far away from family from both sides and friends, and when you're visiting someone whose parents live next to them and have a large circle of friends and help with kids, it's hard not to compare and see what you miss out on. So I think the lack of family life plays a part too.

I said that a while ago, but I think she won't be able to tolerate this lifestyle of following husband around the world for too long, no matter how glamourous she tries to make it sound.
Yes I think you are absolutely right. There was a comment on her story when they did a Halloween trick or treating whilst with Julia, along the lines of she can see why people who have children move to suburbs and have that lifestyle. I think she genuinely enjoyed that close knit community feel.
I do think her crying story is not coincidence. I feel that and a new posts about friendships scream loneliness.
I wish no one sadness and pain but I do find it very self-indulgent and weird when people take the photos of themselves crying.
Hopefully her mum arrives soon.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.