Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this will become a point of tension in her marriage fairly soon. You can't keep up this lifestyle with a kid that will have to start school, and her unhealthy attachment to her mother will soon make her question certain life decisions. They probably think they make big bucks in a few years in LA and return to UK where her husband can focus on local productions.
Whenever I read that PJ has left the table to take a call, or PJ is doing zoom meetings at all hours of the day and night, I think of her with no real friends, following the husband to... wherever. Even if they didn't have the child, what would she be doing with herself? There's only so many massages, shopping sprees, and drunken dancing in front of a mirror that can occupy her. I'm sure there's already been tensions in the marriage.

Why was she buying cheap knockoff blue/white rubbish from that store, especially since she had a large shipment sent from Belgium? So much kitchen stuff. I'm curious if it comes out of PJ's salary or if it's a type of write off from his production company. Is this house to show that he can lavishly entertain potential partners? The consumerism is beyond vulgar.

The auction house painting looks silly above the staircase.

Reactions: 9
I think the idea that the daughter has an unhealthy relationship with her mother is bs. Lots of women and families Don’t use childcare until the kids are much older or indeed, they start school. This might not be common but it certainly isn’t strange.

Hate on her for whatever but that’s very unfair
I agree, but I do think lily needs more friends of her own age, which is why nursery/day care would be good (although as I have said is she is nervous about Corona maybe she is nervous about this)

Reactions: 2
Totally to be like “look, I’m not just Julia’s personal Insta stalker! I have her phone number! We are proper besties y’know! Even though we’ve only seen each other once in the last five years when I was maybe slightly relevant”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is such a liar!
Back when she posted about the holiday rented house in stories and tagged the site, she said it's not sponsored and that she's just a big fan!
Now there is a new blog post about the place under category 'sponsored'.
I mean can you be any more unethical? Another reason not to believe a word she says.

Totally to be like “look, I’m not just Julia’s personal Insta stalker! I have her phone number! We are proper besties y’know! Even though we’ve only seen each other once in the last five years when I was maybe slightly relevant”
I'm starting to think she is reading these forums and has the need to prove strangers on the internet that she truly is Julia's bestie best friend in the whole world. I don't know any other grown woman who has the need to publicly declare ownership of a friendship in the desperate ways she does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it possible that the company reached out to her after she started posting about them? Although she does have a habit of carefully hiding her sponsorships 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Is it possible that the company reached out to her after she started posting about them? Although she does have a habit of carefully hiding her sponsorships 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would give her the benefit of doubt, but it's not the first time she did something like this (how sad I remember that).
Last time it was the huge deodorant that she 'discovered' and was 'testing' and will let everyone know how she likes it. Followed up by a sponsored post.
She is anything but genuine or honest.

Reactions: 8
The auction house painting that she is displaying prominently in the hall looks like women having a picnic. Coincidentally, she recently said her dream as a child was to sit with a friend in the garden whilst their children happily played nearby.

Rose has sat with someone outdoors. Julia. Rose has had picnics with ... Julia. Did she buy that painting to remind her of her time with you-know-who? Or is it to remind Julia? Maybe Rose should be reminded that Julia is pregnant, has a business with a close friend, and has a busy life.

Publicly declaring ownership of their friendship by showing a text is a perfect way to describe it.

Reactions: 5
So she’s moved on from being a Kate wannabe to Diana?? Who's next? Camilla? The Queen herself?!
She's moved from wannabe middle-class Nottinghill mum, to Earthy boho hippie in Australia, to domestic food/shopping obsessed Goddess in the US... so we were due for a bit of a branding change.
I'm expecting a posed photo in Julia's 'creation' having a tea party with her daughter, promoting the new brand her BFF designed. Did you know they were BFF? She gets texts from her BFF. And her BFF acknowledges her existence once in a blue moon on stories. What a thrill to watch.

• Haha
Is the guy that made her go into Hollywood at "a moments notice" the same person she claimed her toddler named pasta after??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really seems to have some kind og weird shopping obsession, the amount she is buying is really not normal imo, she wasn't really like this in London was she? not so suddenly anyway, I think she is really not liking living in LA

She really seems to have some kind og weird shopping obsession, the amount she is buying is really not normal imo, she wasn't really like this in London was she? not so suddenly anyway, I think she is really not liking living in LA

It is very abnormal. It looks like she's spending a huge chunk of change everyday on essentially, expensive tat that wouldn't be feasible to ship back to the UK when she returns.
I feel we've seen her manic before but her obsessions are usually based around people e.g. Julia (and MANY others) but perhaps now she's so isolated she's turning to shopping for that thrill.

It is very abnormal. It looks like she's spending a huge chunk of change everyday on essentially, expensive tat that wouldn't be feasible to ship back to the UK when she returns.
I feel we've seen her manic before but her obsessions are usually based around people e.g. Julia (and MANY others) but perhaps now she's so isolated she's turning to shopping for that thrill.
She doesn’t have anything to look forward to other than online shopping deliveries...

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have anything to look forward to other than online shopping deliveries...
Just what I was going to say too.

I don't get why she has the need to show that in stories. Is she trying to show everyone that she finally made it and doesn't have to buy fake designer stuff to fake a life she wanted to have? What a milestone to strive to.

Off topic - her fashion sense has been rather bizarre lately. The jeans and shirt she put on for the event, with that horrible chunky necklace? Is that some new persona she is trying on again?

Reactions: 10
I reckon she makes way way more than we think from insta. And to be fair I guess, hers is a lot more professional than others in terms of links to her blog and links to similar clothing/items etc.
But yeah she’s raking it in!

• Haha
I reckon she makes way way more than we think from insta. And to be fair I guess, hers is a lot more professional than others in terms of links to her blog and links to similar clothing/items etc.
But yeah she’s raking it in!
Depends on the definition of raking it in...she's not exactly collecting coupons but she's definitely not rich either

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.