Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunseeker23333

I mean, even the least scary option of Hand makes me worry, because where was the baby? Was he going to touch the baby's head? I almost feel sorry for him as literally no man on earth is attracted to woman in labour, but it is what it is. For the record, there is NO evidence that PJ is from a wealthy family. At all. There was one comment on her blog (she could have written it herself) and that's it. So it's possible that he just does everything she wants because she pays the bills.
What are the chances that Rosebud would waste her time or marry someone who is not wealthy?
In the earlier dating posts she described him as her 'fabulous friend' who is a globetrotting photographer. This was back then when IG wasn't a huge platform, if he was making money with photography, it surely didn't make him rich. You also don't make a jump into producing movies with Hollywood actors with zero experience. I think its more likely he comes from money and very good connections, rather than the version Rose was trying to sell about supporting him financially.
Whatever the case, we all know she's not with him because of his looks, she has Miles for those needs (and public display).

Reactions: 16

sunseeker23333

She might have had a diagnosis an adult...historically diagnosis rates were very, very low and they’re not much better now, unless you go private.

I’ve noticed some other influencers/platforms discussing adult autism and Adhd so even if she has a legitimate diagnosis, it looks another case of her hopping on a bandwagon.
To me, it sounds more like she started reading certain literature and thought 'oh that explains my life'!

I very much doubt she has been diagnosed, she wouldn't mention it in passing comment on a random story. The autistic spectrum is a very broad range of different symptoms, back when she was young it was unheard of, so she wouldn't have been diagnosed as a child (only perhaps by her own mother).

In the end, this is Rose we're talking about.. a notorious liar and a person who blows everything out of proportion and into some made-up version of reality. God knows what she's trying to achieve now. Perhaps a pretext for an ad of her CBD oils and how it helps her managing the symptoms. I find it hard to take anything she says seriously anymore.

Reactions: 15

sunseeker23333

She blocked me years ago because I liked a critical comment. It wasn't rude, it was constructive. And I only liked it! I'm positive her blocked list is a mile long.
There is no such thing as being constructive with influencers. You are labelled a bully or troll if you don't agree with them or don't worship them without questioning. They think that's how the platform should work - they should be able to benefit from it financially, without any accountability.
If you're not positive, they say they're protecting their mental health by removing negative comments.

If these forums didn't exist, you would think all of these people are just worshipped by the masses without anyone questioning them.

• Heart

Pomegranate

VIP Member
She seems so lost. One moment making out she’s integral to film making, involved in jewellery making and setting up her own body moisturiser business. The next messing about with a cardboard box on her head whilst she gazes at herself in her phone.

ETA Nothing wrong at all with playing with your toddler- it’s brilliant she obviously has such a close relationship with Lily. It just feels odd to me when it’s clearly filmed for the sole purpose of social media and Lily isn’t even in shot. Phones don’t have to be present for every playtime interaction with your kids. Although this must be why I’m not a wannabe influencer! 😂
She reminds me of a young person who hasn’t quite found themselves ( a teen ) and I think cutting her hair is one of the ways of projecting this new image. Then various different potential career scenarios. Silent stints on Instagram followed by erratic happy stories, dancing and usually eating something. One minute Earth mother, next sex goddess. I just get a weird vibe of her lately. I don’t know if this is all for the gram but she just comes across as inconsistent to me. I think Julia is on a different path and Rose is left behind, maybe little sad. I don’t know?

Justcyrious

VIP Member
The thing that annoys me the most about her is that she goes through periods where she tries to be super relatable / girl next door / your virtual best friend, then disappears for a while before reapearing in a setting that is completely unatainable, without sharing any details as to why she’s there, name dropping celebrities etc. And that’s not only Mexico, she did the same with the house change in LA and a number of other times before. It’s like two influencer accounts in one, it’s crazy. Anyone feel the same?

• Sick

Now What

Chatty Member
Most likely as accompanying family member for business trip? She must have been listed on his application.
I think its a matter of few weeks before her mother arrives there!
Isn't it time for her to leave - I thought she said they were in Australia for five months. I wonder if her script writing has been put on hold now that she's designing jewellery with her mother. I made the exact same necklaces in summer camp once.

• Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Have just taken a trip down memory lane to the wedding photos. It’s kind of embarrassing how much she clearly wishes she was kate Middleton…identical engagement ring, wedding dress, bridesmaids…

but yes to above poster - very surprised shes Missing the wedding. She posted towards the end of February that they were moving there for 5 months so I guess there is still a month to go. Still, if that were me, and I was only there for my husbands work, id go home a month early for the wedding and just do long distance for a month with my husband. Definitely strange thst she’s not come back for it. Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

maisie12

This is the same person who implied that she owned the "fixer-upper" her ex-boyfriend bought though, and is not above using photo trickery to imply a party for two is a party for dozens, so I wouldn't actually put too much stock into things she says.

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
She even described the hand painted pots as "a woman on Etsy hand painted them for me"
That made me laugh- isn’t the whole concept of Etsy that people can sell their handmade/homemade items on there? You place an order and then they make it for you!

• Haha

london89

Chatty Member
Since Rose is scarily Single White Female around her soulmate Julia, I can see her desperately wanting to imitate. Buuut, how would she keep up her Film Production career of globe trotting? If she's in LA now, PJ is probably at meetings while she's home with the kiddo. I don't know how all this is going to end up with her.
Besides her implants, her husband's career is how she defines herself.
So true she defines herself now by PJ'S work, it's all a bit... boring. I still find it bizarre how Julia's husband was PJ'S best man after they'd known each other a short time, did he not have one single friend?

Also, probably sounds like I'm being envious (I swear I'm not!) but it really isn't all its cracked up to be - schlepping around to different places especially when it's on behalf of someone else's work. The days are long and lonely.

EllyMay

VIP Member
Is anyone here who was on GOMI 2+ years ago? Basically before Alice fully exposed herself as a Trump supporting loon.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Her manic shopping is concerning. I am currently in a bizarrely similar position to Rosie, in that I have moved to another part of the world with no clear idea of when I will actually be able to return home. I have comfortably furnished my current home but I still cannot bring myself to buy unnecessary items just for the sake of it. I have more than the basics - a nutribullet, a multitude of houseplants and several other bits that I could live without if I was really being conscious of the fact that I’m going to have to leave this all behind at some point.
I just can’t get my head around her buying all of the things she has -the little Etsy pots, the 1000 dollar lilos, the stupid giant paintings from auction houses.
I genuinely get stressed when I think about selling my belongings on when/if I leave my current country, I can’t get my head around Rosie just leaving it all, like she did in aus.
I really hope for her own sake that PJ is as rich as she portrays him to be (even though she supposedly financially supported him initally 🙄🙄) because it would be awful for her to be spending her own money on keeping up the facade of this perfect life.
people who are genuinely happy don’t have to spend hours convincing others of the fact…

sunseeker23333

I would predict this is the last joint trip for many years to come. Julia seems to have other plans than prancing around the camera so Rose can use her as a show pony. I think she is used to doing these trips as a family of 3, and having another blogger there coming up with shoot ideas and stagging videos must be super annoying. It's also her birthday, so I imagine even more so.

As much as I don't like Rose, I find Julia even more offputting, she comes across as a snob.

faff

I do feel sorry for her child. No friends. No schooling. No family. No idea where she is. Being dragged around tk maxx with a face mask on today staring at some cartoons. What sort of life is that? Your 3 year old child doesn’t need her airways restricted. What is she thinking?
kids wearing masks is pretty common in the states and doesn’t restrict their airways

• Angry

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
It’s her little brothers wedding today. Her elder sister (theodoragould) posted a photo about it and said they’ll be missing Rosie. Rose and her sister don’t follow each other on IG. I remember her sister posted a photo of herself and her husband at rose and PJ’s wedding captioned “congrats rose and PJ” and then swiftly deleted it - it was before rose’s absolutely not surprising “reveal” of who the mysterious Mr Londoner was.
At the time someone had commented on her photo and said something like “hope you had fun”, and the sister responded with “the weather was nice, we left a bit early because the kids were tired” - just seemed like a really trying to sound neutral comment, you’d clearly say it was a great day or something if you’d actually enjoyed yourself.
kind of cringe that I remember this much detail haha but there was loads of talk about it on GOMI at the time. Definitely some big family drama going on there.

Reactions: 13

sunseeker23333

I was going to say she looks great and happy to see she didnt airbrush herself again, but then I read the caption.
'spent years turning down underwear campaigns' ... it wouldn't be Rose if there wasn't a fake narrative around anything she does.
If she had so low confidence as she claims, why is half of her online existence filled with pictures of her in bikini, or in some cases - naked?
Just her fake way to boost engagement on a paid ad for a client. I'm so over all of her BS, its exhausting.

• Heart

Ceecee3

Yes I think you are absolutely right. There was a comment on her story when they did a Halloween trick or treating whilst with Julia, along the lines of she can see why people who have children move to suburbs and have that lifestyle. I think she genuinely enjoyed that close knit community feel.
I do think her crying story is not coincidence. I feel that and a new posts about friendships scream loneliness.
I wish no one sadness and pain but I do find it very self-indulgent and weird when people take the photos of themselves crying.
Hopefully her mum arrives soon.
Absolutely agree.

She has been counting down the days to seeing Julia. Julia has seemed ambivalent and Rosie must have felt that vibe but dismissed it and thought when they met up in person, it would feel close again, which obviously didn't happen. Julia is incredibly cold and as people already said, she seems like a complete mean girl. If I had a friend stuck in LA isolated from her british family due to a pandemic, I might invite her along to my girl's weekend, not just do an obligatory photo-op, sponsored trip and then go have my fun time with the gals. It just screams 'Rosie is a work-friend, not a real friend.' I think that penny has dropped for Rosie and in a way, posting selfies of herself crying is for Julia's benefit tbh. It's kind of passive aggressive and immature but I also know we can all relate to feeling rejected/being left out and being isolated and how that doesn't bring out the best in us. I think it's safe to say her relationship with Julia is soured.

Also agree that having Julia's mum come around and seeing all the families + extended fams together on Halloween was probably very sad for her too. As you guys said, once her mum's over, she might perk up. Also maybe if she had any real friends anywhere, they could come visit but I can't think of anyone who is a real friend to her tbh lol.