Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back when she used to be comped all those restaurants, it was obvious she barely touched the food. Now she's showing us all this home cooking in Aus and LA and I'm aghast, surely she isn't really eating all that? But also surely she isn't throwing most of it away as she would have paid for it herself?

Reactions: 3
Back when she used to be comped all those restaurants, it was obvious she barely touched the food. Now she's showing us all this home cooking in Aus and LA and I'm aghast, surely she isn't really eating all that? But also surely she isn't throwing most of it away as she would have paid for it herself?
I think she is still so hung up on staging all her photos to keep up the illusion of her amazing life, she wouldn’t think twice about dumping food. Think of all the photos of the Amazon deliveries she’s had since they landed in the states, and all the stuff she had delivered in aus. She has literally moved to america and started a whole new life, I think she’s honestly left the majority of her possessions in Australia (I mean all her table settings, appliances etc, I’m sure she’s kept some clothes).
This woman has no qualms at all about waste. All of this tit she’s ordered to make her new LA fixer upper seem like home will be swiftly abandoned as soon as she flies to her next destination.

Edited to add: remember Boursin gate? Like 7 packets of Boursin opened and spread out on baguettes, only to be revealed that it was only her and PJ there…. It’s all for the photos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was wondering about all the shopping and deliveries too. She had mentioned the child's Australian toys being given away, but she's bought ice-cream makers, duvets, pool accessories, so much more. I figured she was sending them to her parents.

I mentioned recently about her sexualisation of food, today she states there is no sexier sentence than hot buttered baguette - as she dips it in oozing egg yolk. I think her over-ordering is connected to a greedy glee she gets from seeing it all. I can be greedy too, but not to the point of orgasm.

Oh, and doesn't everyone dream of sitting with a friend in the garden sipping cocktails whilst the littles play in the distance?? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I call bullshit on the kids playing "without intervention" for 2 HOURS. Having a friend round isn't enough to distract a toddler from needing food, drink, a wee, a poo, a nappy, hurting themselves, wanting a new toy, etc etc etc. Everything she writes is pure fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I call bullshit on the kids playing "without intervention" for 2 HOURS. Having a friend round isn't enough to distract a toddler from needing food, drink, a wee, a poo, a nappy, hurting themselves, wanting a new toy, etc etc etc. Everything she writes is pure fantasy.
exactly! When I read two hours uninterrupted I snort laughed because no two year old goes two hours without wanting something or getting annoyed at their playmate. More drivel from Rose!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was curious about the humidity so I looked it up. Turns our London is actually pretty similar in relative humidity to the Gold Coast, in fact it is a little more humid (though it's winter when London reaches the highest humidity and summer when the GC does - which probably affects things somewhat?).
View attachment 707446View attachment 707447

It's definitely just Rosie playing dress up based on her locale. Australia called for wind-swept, sea spray curls.
Thank you for this! My hair is fine and flat normally but goes pretty bouffant and wavy in humidity so I wondered if maybe she couldn’t maintain a sleeker look in the humidity...but obviously not!

Reactions: 1
To fellow hate watchers, I remembered a pair of jeans I liked and wanted to find them on her “style” page on her blog. After some scrolling I noticed she clearly wearing the same jeans in a few insta posts but the outfit links show a varied range of jeans .. levis h&m river island. So annoying!!! So now I think some bots are doing her page, less work for our rosie!

In the past I always wondered why she doesnt share any catch ups with friends as it god forbid would show a very non insta senerio of a take away Costa coffee for an hours mooch around a grey typical highstreet.
But it is interesting that NONE of her insta friends re schedule a second date with her…considering there will always be some great pics taken!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone’s posted this before but she’s pretty easy to find on companies house, so is the hubby.

Looks like she’s down the road to being struck off if she doesn’t file her returns within the next 2 months. Last accounts filing in 2019 shows she had £65k net assets but owing £142k to creditors so I wouldn’t go as far to assume she is as rich as she tries to imply.

Similar-ish story for the husband, 3 companies set up all owing more to creditors than the net assets.

That’s not what those accounts show. Net assets takes creditors into account - hence “net”. The companies don’t suggest mind boggling riches but only one shows a small net liability.

That is a healthy set of accounts for a blogger tbh. I wonder what on earth she can have that makes up ~£30k of fixed assets (which would usually be things like computers, for a company like hers). Maybe a car?
Current assets will be a combination of cash, and money owed to the business (probably not loads, maybe a few unpaid ads).
Creditors will probably be a combination of money owed to her/PJ for dividends, and taxes owed to HMRC.
It looks good I'd say.

I feel like she is very confused and Troubled woman.There is something about her , some sort of “anger “ coming out.May be she need a therapist or may be she is just messed up because of something has happened to her.I don’t think she has peace.I feel sorry for her.She might be posting photos Of being happy for a moment but inside something else is going on..

do you remember when not long after her and Damien broke up, Jasiminne from Posh, Broke, Bored put up a blog post and it was at the fixer upper and he was surrounded by women??
do you remember (if you used gomi) that jasminne came on it to talk about it a bit?

• Wow
All I remember is that the gist of it was, one of Rosie’s readers flagged the pictures up to her and Rosie basically said Damien was always about the girls and the cocaine. I think that spurred Jasimine to come onto GOMI to say hey that’s not what was happening and in fact Rose was the toxic one of that relationship.

Reactions: 9
Had the same thought 😆 then realised she hasn’t posted since February and her old blog for even longer so probably doesn’t care anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.