Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i did notice she changed her name in her Instagram bio to just Rosie, so I wonder if a rebrand is on the cards? To be honest I think she needs one, it’s just not relevant to her anymore.
Was she ever just in London? Her brand is based on travel, with the occasional review of a pop up London restaurant. I think the name of her blog is purely so she can keep up that fake British accent

Reactions: 5
Was she ever just in London? Her brand is based on travel, with the occasional review of a pop up London restaurant. I think the name of her blog is purely so she can keep up that fake British accent
Fake accent? Isn't she British?

Reactions: 1
Fake accent? Isn't she British?
she puts on a caricature of a British accent, most likely hamming it up for her US audience as if she’s Mary Poppins- when in reality she’s from Somerset

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When someone says "Off to check on progress at the new house", I automatically think they are building a new home. Or, they have bought a home and are doing renovations before they move in.

When Rosie Londoner says "Off to check on progress at the new house", I think of The Fixer Upper. :rolleyes: Will this one be in Malibu or Beverly Hills?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When someone says "Off to check on progress at the new house", I automatically think they are building a new home. Or, they have bought a home and are doing renovations before they move in.

When Rosie Londoner says "Off to check on progress at the new house", I think of The Fixer Upper. :rolleyes: Will this one be in Malibu or Beverly Hills?
Lmfao she’s probably just bought some cushions for some random house they’re renting but won’t ever admit it. We’ll see at her next q&a if she feels like asking herself that question

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming they’re in LA to do the post production of the film shot in Australia. And it’s typical Rosie making out they have bought a new house when it’s most likely a long term rental. It can be her LA Fixer Upper 🤫 lol I noticed hair is resuming its old bouffant style, she’s already ditching the Aussie Earth Mama look.

Reactions: 9
I was going to say I was a bit confused and wondered if I had missed the 'moving to LA' news but then I remembered who we were dealing with and realised everything is exaggerated and like you guys have said, it's probably just a rental! 🙄

I’m on the fence. When she was pregnant with Lily, she was so ill she disappeared for ages to her Mum’s house. She looks rounder all over so I just think she’s naturally filling out. Also did anyone else notice the way she pronounced slather? SLAAAARTHER I mean, come on. I don’t think the Queen even pronounces it that way.

Reactions: 4
I’m on the fence. When she was pregnant with Lily, she was so ill she disappeared for ages to her Mum’s house. She looks rounder all over so I just think she’s naturally filling out. Also did anyone else notice the way she pronounced slather? SLAAAARTHER I mean, come on. I don’t think the Queen even pronounces it that way.
She’s also been drinking cocktails fairly recently I.e. at Halycon House. I suppose they could have been non-alcoholic or planted as a distraction though!

Julia has left the US and gone to Ireland 😂 Do you think Rose suggested meeting up?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed that!!! It’s not even British!!! 🤣🤣🤣 what’s next raaaaant instead of rant ?!

• Haha
She’s lost more followers- down to 358k now. Maybe her pull really was portraying the stereotypical storybook version of London and people aren’t interested in her travels (I mean, I’m not. LA doesn’t look any different to her time in Australia)

Reactions: 7
Anyone notices that she doesn’t have friends? No one tags her. She claims to be a “known figure” and in her self written wiki page states that her husband is “famously known” as “Rosie Londoner’s husband” but no one in the business wants to be associated with her. I wrote a comment on her page asking if she has seen Gomi or Tattle life and she deleted it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.