Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says "my favourite people / person a lot. Her mum, Val, Jools, PJ, anyone with a title, millionaires...

Saying she has friends is very, very important to her. I'm left with the impression she was bullied at school, maybe because she was brought up in a Spanish nudist colony? I think she said she was also home-schooled because of something that happened at her boarding school.

Reactions: 2
She says "my favourite people / person a lot. Her mum, Val, Jools, PJ, anyone with a title, millionaires...

Saying she has friends is very, very important to her. I'm left with the impression she was bullied at school, maybe because she was brought up in a Spanish nudist colony? I think she said she was also home-schooled because of something that happened at her boarding school.
it genuinley must have been years since she featured anyone except her mum or Julia in her blog hasn't it? Most people, even if they don't film/show friends put a name or some kind os description of them

Reactions: 3
“ raised in a Spanish nudist colony”…….do tell!
they lived in Spain for a while (no idea how long) but from that time there were photos of her and her family, and her bf, swimming naked iirc, there are details of it on gomi

• Wow
Thank you…..ties in with her “ sex education forward” approach to raising her daughter.

Totally dropping the Aussie Earth Mama look- the extreme side parted blow dry is back!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Totally dropping the Aussie Earth Mama look- the extreme side parted blow dry is back!
I am Rosie's age and it is crazy that she still doesn;t seem to have found her own personality but just changes for wherever she is/who she is with

Reactions: 12
She tagged her friend @ ladyelizacummings ?
She tags random people, puts out more dishes than there are people to cultivate a false image of being in good company. In reality, people don’t really associate themselves with her, bloggers and people in the business distant themselves from her.

Reactions: 6
I thought keto was low carb and she often has bread and pasta on her Stories?
Yeah and she also claims to be best friends with Anne Hathaway & claims to never have been on a diet and just has “ridiculously/silly” long legs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Julia showed that she has her home organised while she was in Ireland.

Guess who is now looking for a home organiser. How much longer is she going to be "living the life" in LA?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wondered if this might be related to humidity? She might have found the side part unmanageable in Australia so was forced to embrace a relaxed (frizzy) look.

I wondered if this might be related to humidity? She might have found the side part unmanageable in Australia so was forced to embrace a relaxed (frizzy) look.
no i think she just adapts herself to where/who she is with tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if anyone’s posted this before but she’s pretty easy to find on companies house, so is the hubby.

Looks like she’s down the road to being struck off if she doesn’t file her returns within the next 2 months. Last accounts filing in 2019 shows she had £65k net assets but owing £142k to creditors so I wouldn’t go as far to assume she is as rich as she tries to imply.

Similar-ish story for the husband, 3 companies set up all owing more to creditors than the net assets.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was curious about the humidity so I looked it up. Turns our London is actually pretty similar in relative humidity to the Gold Coast, in fact it is a little more humid (though it's winter when London reaches the highest humidity and summer when the GC does - which probably affects things somewhat?).
Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 10.23.05 am.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 10.23.14 am.png

It's definitely just Rosie playing dress up based on her locale. Australia called for wind-swept, sea spray curls.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.