Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Kimberly garner needs her own thread. Never known someone to love themselves quite so much as this girl. I remember the way she would act all coy and innocent 🙄🙄
Agreed! She was one of the worst and most dull people from that MIC area. Also she’s constantly in the daily mail practically every other day, usually in a bikini, despite being totally irrelevant. Wonder how much she pays them…

Reactions: 5
She really does - she’s been at the Cannes film festival again at all these glitzy parties this year.
Her swimwear line has made losses for the last five years so clearly everything is being financed by her dad. I remember Rosie saying she had been approached a few times for MIC. I just can't see it.

Her swimwear line has made losses for the last five years so clearly everything is being financed by her dad. I remember Rosie saying she had been approached a few times for MIC. I just can't see it.
Rosie would be desperate to appear on it, no way she would have been asked.
Didn't the swimwear line get loads of criticism for stealing designs from somewhere else? Imagine being a grown adult totally bankrolled by your family, I assume she just wants to find a rich husband who will then take over financial responsibility from her dad

Reactions: 3
Rosie would be desperate to appear on it, no way she would have been asked.
Didn't the swimwear line get loads of criticism for stealing designs from somewhere else? Imagine being a grown adult totally bankrolled by your family, I assume she just wants to find a rich husband who will then take over financial responsibility from her dad
Yeahh I agree. How old is she? I reckon she would have been in her prime for it in the early days, but that was when they had people who were actually from Chelsea and had genuine wealth…

Yeahh I agree. How old is she? I reckon she would have been in her prime for it in the early days, but that was when they had people who were actually from Chelsea and had genuine wealth…
she is 33/34, I wonder how she and Kimberly met? I bet she was hoping the friendship would get her a part in the show

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They probably met at a club before Rosie was ostracised from the London club scene after falling out with Carlo Carello, Phoebe's then boyfriend.

I just remembered when Kimberley gave Rosie a walk on part in one of her paid for DM articles https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...lly-tree-dressed-white-polar-bear-outfit.html
I remember there were photos of them in Cannes too, in which Rosie looked like she was wearing a sack, totally different from the photos in her blog

Reactions: 2
She did at least like the post that Julia put up but no gushing comments - would infer they have either drifted apart or Julia took a step back from Rose’s intensity!
Val always seemed like a great friend to her - it’s a shame that Rose basically dropped her when the friendship with Julia started...
Remember when Rose would write gushy posts about Julia? That they were BFF's 4Eva, twins, laughed until their stomachs hurt, they were going to travel through Italy and France every year, have picnics, sleepovers, open a beach bar, etc... then they had daughters who were going to be besties, Julia had the place in NYC and Rose was talking about moving there to be closer. Julia always seemed friendly and polite, but not as enthusiastic.

Then last May, Julia wrote about someone named Gadabout in the same gushing Rose style. I thought it was odd, it was not her usual muted style. She even left her precious Clementine to have a girls' getaway. It was so surprising to me I thought Rosie had said something creepier than usual, and Julia was trying to create a block.

Come to find out that Julia and Gadabout have a new brand launching soon. Maybe that's why Rose is desperately designing necklaces with her mum, and screenplays with her husband. She's important and clever too! 🤓

Reactions: 7
Agreed! She was one of the worst and most dull people from that MIC area. Also she’s constantly in the daily mail practically every other day, usually in a bikini, despite being totally irrelevant. Wonder how much she pays them…
£35k i heard she paid for the side bar of shame at some level on the scroll down and for a fixed time

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe that's why Rose is desperately designing necklaces with her mum, and screenplays with her husband. She's important and clever too! 🤓
She seems so lost. One moment making out she’s integral to film making, involved in jewellery making and setting up her own body moisturiser business. The next messing about with a cardboard box on her head whilst she gazes at herself in her phone.

ETA Nothing wrong at all with playing with your toddler- it’s brilliant she obviously has such a close relationship with Lily. It just feels odd to me when it’s clearly filmed for the sole purpose of social media and Lily isn’t even in shot. Phones don’t have to be present for every playtime interaction with your kids. Although this must be why I’m not a wannabe influencer! 😂

Reactions: 6
It's strange how she still follows Kimberley even though she apparently abandoned her when she was drugged yet her and Phoebe are completely done

She seems so lost. One moment making out she’s integral to film making, involved in jewellery making and setting up her own body moisturiser business. The next messing about with a cardboard box on her head whilst she gazes at herself in her phone.

ETA Nothing wrong at all with playing with your toddler- it’s brilliant she obviously has such a close relationship with Lily. It just feels odd to me when it’s clearly filmed for the sole purpose of social media and Lily isn’t even in shot. Phones don’t have to be present for every playtime interaction with your kids. Although this must be why I’m not a wannabe influencer! 😂
She reminds me of a young person who hasn’t quite found themselves ( a teen ) and I think cutting her hair is one of the ways of projecting this new image. Then various different potential career scenarios. Silent stints on Instagram followed by erratic happy stories, dancing and usually eating something. One minute Earth mother, next sex goddess. I just get a weird vibe of her lately. I don’t know if this is all for the gram but she just comes across as inconsistent to me. I think Julia is on a different path and Rose is left behind, maybe little sad. I don’t know?

Reactions: 15
It's strange how she still follows Kimberley even though she apparently abandoned her when she was drugged yet her and Phoebe are completely done
Rumour was she made a play for Carlo whilst he was seeing Phoebe, he called Rose a 'piece of work'.

I believe Phoebe was seeing two Charlies at the same time, the rugby C she married, and wealthy Charlie Mills whose family had the Swiss chalet, site of the infamous party. I don't remember the exact details, but Phoebe asked to bring Rose, who basically ruined a promising romance for P. Drunk out of control, topless, wrecked their room, ordered to leave by the mother in the middle of the night... then Rose had the audacity to say she never liked the second Charlie anyway. Rose was jealous, spiteful and deliberately destructive. The second Charlie still follows Phoebe and leaves nice comments every now and then.

Rose seems to befriend a certain type, someone with wealth that she can use in some way, probably to create the illusion that she's in that tier as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Rumour was she made a play for Carlo whilst he was seeing Phoebe, he called Rose a 'piece of work'.

I believe Phoebe was seeing two Charlies at the same time, the rugby C she married, and wealthy Charlie Mills whose family had the Swiss chalet, site of the infamous party. I don't remember the exact details, but Phoebe asked to bring Rose, who basically ruined a promising romance for P. Drunk out of control, topless, wrecked their room, ordered to leave by the mother in the middle of the night... then Rose had the audacity to say she never liked the second Charlie anyway. Rose was jealous, spiteful and deliberately destructive. The second Charlie still follows Phoebe and leaves nice comments every now and then.

Rose seems to befriend a certain type, someone with wealth that she can use in some way, probably to create the illusion that she's in that tier as well.
Charlie Mills who ended up on Made in Chelsea?

Reactions: 1

I read a very similar story to this on mumsnet from a mother/step mother’s perspective. When did this happen?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.