Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like this bit where he was sooo kind hearted.

Look here you fragile, idiotic female, allow me to patronise you whilst sheltering you from the risk of experiencing anything remotely difficult by assuming you can’t do it and paying off the problem. Now off you go, back to thinking about baking cakes and rainbows. Don’t think too hard now.

What a bloody nice bloke.
I hope this is made up, has a lot of experience of giving birth does he? Imagine your partner (or anyone really!) having such a low opinion of what you can do?
(ETA I don't mean anything against cesarians, obviously, but saying it is "too much" for her, as opposed to it would be physically difficult etc is just...) I would be livid if my partner tried to decide MY birth process, it really isn;t his business. But, like I said, with all of her storytelling who knows if this is even true

Reactions: 8
Right?!

And for thinking that a c-section is easier to handle! Alienating readers or what! Good luck injecting your snowflake wife everyday for 10 days afterwards because she can’t handle any discomfort 🥴

Reactions: 6
Speaking of births, does anyone still follow her ex assistant, Tania Joy? She recently gave birth and wanted a home birth, it didn;t end up happening like she wanted, but she was very honest about it in a blog, which I thought was refreshing. I have never given birth, and likely never will, but this painting it as some kind of perfect, orgasmic experience just seems bizarre.

Reactions: 4
I will give her this, she does have a vivid imagination, remember the story with the Spaniard in Morocco?
Remember the one where she dressed in a knock-off Pretty Woman dress and went to a hotel only to be summoned by a stranger in a sinister black car. He treated her to a five-star supper and she finally made it back to her hotel. I'm trying to remember the whole story. I think she was trying to make PJ jealous, because he had, (according to Rose) run off with an international supermodel. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember the one where she dressed in a knock-off Pretty Woman dress and went to a hotel only to be summoned by a stranger in a sinister black car. He treated her to a five-star supper and she finally made it back to her hotel. I'm trying to remember the whole story. I think she was trying to make PJ jealous, because he had, (according to Rose) run off with an international supermodel. 😂
omg yes! for her birthday! and then she made a point about how they ate so much and just passed out in bed fully dressed :LOL: they stayed together (IIRC) but she made a point of hinting that they didn;t have sex or anything, I think they had breakfast the next day?

Reactions: 2
I like this bit where he was sooo kind hearted.

Look here you fragile, idiotic female, allow me to patronise you whilst sheltering you from the risk of experiencing anything remotely difficult by assuming you can’t do it and paying off the problem. Now off you go, back to thinking about baking cakes and rainbows. Don’t think too hard now.

What a bloody nice bloke.
You are 100% right. Also just to add, I had an emergency c-section a few weeks ago to deliver my twins and the idea that some see this as the "easy" option infuriates me. The recovery is really tough and painful, the procedure takes a lot out of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's someone called Jodi Miller on LinkedIn who is Head of brand partnerships at the londoner blog, I wonder what her role involves

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I hope she never gets rid of her old posts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are hardly ‘blogs’ are they? More like just 20 photos with a few lines of text!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He ran off with a supermodel?! More info please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He ran off with a supermodel?! More info please!!
She mentioned it around the time she was engaged or married. They had broken up and she missed talking to him because he was her Bestest Friend or something. But he was seeing a supermodel, ( I remember rolling my eyes and trying to think of a big name model, but figured it was just another Rose fantasy/ lie.) So the impression was he left the Super and ran back to Miss Orgasm.

Someone asked about Rose's sister insta: @theodora.gould - she's very talented.

The male hand with the chewed fingernails clinking champagne (pictured above) definitely does not have PJ's pampered pudgy hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.