Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi has anyone bought the 4th Arc fleece? I like the look of them just wondering if the quality is good.
I had one (don't judge!! 🤪) and lived in it, found it very comfy and loved the lapel size. But unfortunately didn't realise it was handwash only and it got wrecked in the wash (survived the first few then just melted!). I was fuming after paying all that money - you'd buy it for 1/4 price in Penneys and would be able to wash normally. Ridiculous having that kind of everyday wear clothing being handwash only. But hey, it's working for her and made her a lot of money!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She really is mingin when you see those 4th arse reels… bet she’ll be making the social manager put a filter on her in future!!

Reactions: 5
She really is mingin when you see those 4th arse reels… bet she’ll be making the social manager put a filter on her in future!!
She looks scrawny and scraggly

and don’t get me started on the English social media manager
That accent to represent an Irish company ??

triggers me beyond for many historical and personal reasons

should have gotten a chinese gal in - stick to the company’s real roots 🙄

Reactions: 16
On one of those reels she shared she’s walking into arnotts and she looks bloody awful. Big botoxed face, swollen micro bladed brows, swollen lips, the pointy chin implant, puffy features and then the stiff yellow wig to top it all off. She has completely destroyed her looks. When she had the short hair she looked so much fresher and natural. All of these treatments she’s having lately are having the reverse effect. Her face looks very puffy, she almost looks ill.

Reactions: 13
There is a point where the fillers/Botox age you. Rosie and pippa are proof of that

Reactions: 14
She looks far older than she is. Making yourself younger with fillers only ages you

Reactions: 5
I can't with the chin!! Yeah massive difference to the unfiltered video, her eyebrows were cat looking.
That's the thing, looking at her stories she looks flawless I imagine very different when up close in real life.
Smoke and mirrors.
The little one is very cute but she really should leave her off SM.

Reactions: 3
My husband has dealings with Rosie when she was plain old Roisin so he has a nose every so often on her insta page to she how bad the fillers / Botox is getting. .
one observation he made was the Christian Dior sliders in the Penny’s back to school post.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My husband has dealings with Rosie when she was plain old Roisin so he has a nose every so often on her insta page to she how bad the fillers / Botox is getting. .
one observation he made was the Christian Dior sliders in the Penny’s back to school post.
Much like Pippa on trying to sell her Poco wares wearing her Chanel slides.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.