Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is Rosie just jumping on the bandwagon of sharing the queen? She probably knows nothing about her or clearly about the history of Ireland 😳

Reactions: 7
I would have thought a white car is much harder to keep clean than a black car? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think the black is much nicer as well. The cost of the wrapping is probably as much as my own car is worth at the moment 🤪🤣

Reactions: 9
I would have thought a white car is much harder to keep clean than a black car? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think the black is much nicer as well. The cost of the wrapping is probably as much as my own car is worth at the moment 🤪🤣
I don't get it either. White shows up the dirt more than black does. And I don't understand how you're able to change the colour of your car. Anyway it probably cost thousands to be wrapped. She's more money than sense.

Reactions: 3
My black car was harder to keep clean than my now white car. But seriously more money than sense. How much would a full wrap be I wonder?

Reactions: 3
Braggy witch. People are struggling to pay their bills. Nobody needs to know what colour Range Rover you decided on this month ffs

Reactions: 24
What a knob, her last range was white.. buys a new black one and then wraps it white… why bother even changing it? 🙄

Reactions: 12
Obviously wasn’t attention grabbing enough driving in a black range river, had to be getting noticed in a white one. So so shallow.

Reactions: 10
Why the duck did roisin share that it's not as if its relatable to all her followers absolute dimwit

Reactions: 10
Why the duck did roisin share that it's not as if its relatable to all her followers absolute dimwit
Agreed absolutely no relevance other then to brag and pay back the company for what she probably had done for little or nothing.

Reactions: 11
Her face does not move one bit in that make up tutorial 😬 it's sad to see how scared they are of the natural aging process

She just looks so fake. Her whole mouth area is just dreadful. Nothing moves. Not an expression. Can she not see it herself
they all need to take a look at Gwen Stefani and see the mess she’s made of her face.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.