Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Hey guys, if any of you are looking for a cheaper alternative to 4tharq, collusion on Asos who Rosie originally took her idea from have hoodies and joggers for about €20-€30.
I know Rosie won’t mind me posting this as she’s all about helping us get cheaper alternatives for 💫expensive brands💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Savager3

We had Center parcs booked 2 years ago and cancelled over covid, was looking forward to booking again this summer but there’s no way I’m paying for influencer’s freebies, booked for spain instead they can shove their free Prosecco up their holes. Sick of influencers and their overpriced brands and the dummies paying for it

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Is she seriously asking for recommendations for vitamins? Has she not been on a million times showing us all the vitamins she (is paid to) take? I’ve seen her on before with loads of little boxes of all sorts in blister packs with paid promotions. Why is she so full of shit?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lol at Rosie saying she can’t do 5am starts anymore. So now she has a bit of a job to do she realises how completely unsustainable it is to be getting up at 5 and then preaching to the masses about how amazing it is and how much better you feel for doing it. It was easy to preach that shit when she had nothing to be doing in the day only attending vanity appointments yet she didn’t mind piling the pressure on people and making people feel bad for needing sleep! I expect her stalker Bonnie Ryan to follow suit now Rosie has exposed the 5am start as pure nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Most of us couldn’t abide getting up at 5 am because when you actually have to work for a living you value your sleep for your sanity. It’s the ones who do sweet f all but faff about looking at themselves all day who have it so easy they can hop out of bed at 5am because they’re not as knackered from working as the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I really think the likes of Rosie should be banned from advertising hair care. She was on yesterday plugging hair products and saying how she wasn’t a great advertisement today because “my hair looks bad today”, while clutching her wig. Rosie your own natural hair is in ribbons and you wear a weave. You wouldn’t know what your hair looks like because you haven’t seen it in years. I only had extensions once temporarily but my hair looked amazing no matter what products I used, and looked styled no matter what tools I used. So for her to be coming on flogging tools and products claiming they gave her the results she has, well no that’ll be down to the wig you have glued in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

GossipPrincess101

Did she seriously come on today promoting different makeup after literally launching her own range last week??? Feel like that Inglot launch was just money related and will be forgotten about very quickly again, you could sense her heart wasn't in it from the start 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Every single one of these bullshitters like Rosie herself, niamh Cullen, who harp on about mental health and low days, these low days never strike and interfere with any sort of social occasion. I've never heard them saying I was actually meant to be going to Paris for the weekend or to an event but I couldn't go because I was having a really low day and physically could not leave the house. but it stopped Rosie doing the grocery shop on occasions. Who do they think they are fooling now at this stage. The very fact she said "anyway let's forget about all that it's Friday" shows she's talking aload of nonsense. Serious mental health issues don't know how to turn on and off just because it's Friday and you are going out tonight Rosie. she's not a bit genuine.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Influencers act like they need more hours in the day than us regular folk because they are soooOooo busy. 99% of their day is spent looking at themselves in the mirror. Boring bastards could go to bed and wake up for one hour a day and still manage to get all their “work” done they’ve that little to do. Dickheads

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She practically described alcohol withdrawal symptoms, brain fog, can't think clearly, can't concentrate. Yeah it's not always fun getting back to normal after a holiday few weeks but it's incredibly immature taking to the bed with your positivity book. And no doubt its only a matter of weeks again before she heads off somewhere again. I'm nearly sure she said they were going to Portugal in June. Stay strong Rosie🙄
Could you imagine somebody looking at her stories, hasn't been away on a holiday in years, worried about how to pay the bills or feed their kids and this one in her €1.4 mill house with electric gates and room for a pony that's just back from her 3rd or 4th trip this year with her new range rover out the front going on about how she is struggling this week. And I know MH affects everybody but her posts aren't opening up conversation anymore, she just comes across as a total whinger. Just stay off the gram for a couple of days, no need to tell everybody

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Parenting tips from Rosie: Filter your ginger child so nobody knows she is ginger. Spend all your time doing yourself up everyday & throw any old rags on said child. Go on multiple trips with #myhusband Paul & leave the children at home always. Never take the children anywhere except the odd car wash. Don’t bother learning how to cook, make a neighbour feed your offspring! Who cares about nutrition when insta is a priority.
Some bonus tips for step moms: get annoyed when your step child visits & wakes the baby, ban this step child from your house, when the unwashed public find out about this change your tune, welcome step child into the fold & send his mother lick arse comments on Instagram & start referring to the boy who was banned for years as your 3rd child 😂😂😂😂😂 PARENTING GOALS

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to come on and tell everyone when she’s had a “low day”. She’s prob hormonal and due her period. Nothing we all don’t experience regularly and we don’t need her coming on with her sermons urging us to get professional help if we are feeling down for a period of time. Does she think that’s brand new information? So sick of seeing these fools “suffering” one second and then coming on plastered in slap the next, listing out all their plans for the weekend ahead 🙄
Rosie is lucky she suffers with her mental health in the convenient sense. It never stops her doing anything or selling but it does give her another avenue to exploit people. Vile

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
“My hair, my hair, my hair, my hair, my hair”, that’s all I hear when she speaks. God it must be painful to be so uptight about having fun in case you mess your hair 🙄
It’s not even her fucking hair 🤣🤣🤣 she’d be better off with an actual wig that she can take off and have a dip in the sea 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I just cant with how fake and unnatural Rosie is around her own husband and kids with the little nervous giggle. Imagine the first thing she said/touched was her hair when she mentioned getting into the sea with the kids, it's like look my stenos are all dishevelled I really did get in the water. why didn't she throw her hair up in a grip and just have a bit of fun ffs. I'd say there's a nice big thick film of bellamianta floating on the sea in portmarnock😂
Rosie to me is someone who never lets go. She looks like she never enjoys anything ever. She’s too focused on her looks. I’d say she laughs once a year & spends the rest of the year talking about it

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Braggy bitch. People are struggling to pay their bills. Nobody needs to know what colour Range Rover you decided on this month ffs

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Get ready for Rosie to be caked in make up in 30 degree heat, plastered in tan with her bikini bottoms wedged up her arse in front of her infant children with the fake weave flowing thinking she’s a VS model while Paul takes a picture that can be reused 50 times over for “take me backs” between now and Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 23