Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she also dream of ordering sunglasses off Ali Express and passing them off as her own brand too? ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Martin Luther Fleece shut the duck up. As if she dreamt of having a fleece company. She threw plenty of tit at the wall & this is what stuck. It won’t last forever.
She got lucky with the fleeces. Take them out and 4arthq is dead in the water. Of course “my husband” gets a special shout-out as well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She got lucky with the fleeces. Take them out and 4arthq is dead in the water. Of course “my husband” gets a special shout-out as well
Don’t forget “our customer” just the one is it Rosie 😂

Reactions: 2
Of course he did. Have to keep the handbag happy so he won’t run off with another blonde clone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised people will buy in the shop when they see them in real life as opposed to blind buying from the website 🤣

No Tickets? To meet a complete an utter non entity? You’re no Celine Dion love.. scarlet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like a mannequin on the pic. Almost like she's not real. Its so odd she has chosen to make herself look the way she does.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if you worked for Rosie and called her Roisin by mistake would she fire you? She’s quick enough to block anyone who mentions the word

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Once again Harry off with no booster seat, he’s only 7 so should legally be in one although it probably doesn’t fit with the aesthetics of her car

Reactions: 10
Why does Lego need to open a day earlier for instahuns? And no doubt they got loads of freebies while the poor sods that bring their kids in when it opens officially have 30 mins to get in and out.

Reactions: 7
She has winter clothes on them since she got them free in Penneys. She gets to go around in shorts and they’re limped I’m jumpers and jeans.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.