Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say her sofas were free. I remember she raved about getting Shauna Kelly to come & do her whole house.

Reactions: 1
Could she not have googled the MRI question or rang the hospital? She just had to let everyone know she’s having an MRI

Reactions: 3
Could she not have googled the MRI question or rang the hospital? She just had to let everyone know she’s having an MRI
The best of it is the hospital would have told her upon booking a list of questions and metal/jewellery comes up about 5 times there’s not a chance she doesn’t know the answer lol she obviously just wants everyone to know she’s having an mri scan

Reactions: 6
The best of it is the hospital would have told her upon booking a list of questions and metal/jewellery comes up about 5 times there’s not a chance she doesn’t know the answer lol she obviously just wants everyone to know she’s having an mri scan
It’s because FacesbyGrace made a big deal today of having to go & have piercings out before an unnecessary MRI today

Reactions: 4
This lark oh I can’t say anything, I will get into trouble, do you not own the company can you not even say what might be coming? No one will hold you too it if it doesn’t happen, or are you afraid another white label brand will pick if from the same catalog, seriously bugs me

Reactions: 7
Guys come on. Rosie has enough to deal with like deciding whether to call the kids area a playroom or a movie room like can we cut her some slack please it's a big f*ckin decision!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys come on. Rosie has enough to deal with like deciding whether to call the kids area a playroom or a movie room like can we cut her some slack please it's a big f*ckin decision!
Hey Roisin 👋🏻 you're probably reading this thread so how about calling it the "I Don't Give Fiddler's duck" room?!🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh look at Rosie supporting her friend Louise, she couldn't WAIT to try her spritz.
Like she was able to wait afew days because she didn't go out and buy them when they went on sale, she managed to wait a couple of days until the were delivered to her for free.
But eh yeah, so supportive and of course it's fab🙄🙄🙄

No unfortunately for Rosie it’s just a Kendall wannabe🙈
How pathetic!!

I get the feeling Roisin is a Kardashian wannabe herself

Reactions: 8
Roisin clearly cannot stomach to swallow the revive active in that latest clip with Harry!

Reactions: 2
These demos are cringe factor 10 who needs to be shown how to empty a sachet and pour water on it 🙈

Reactions: 10
She looks plastic. Her lips in particular are dreadful. What will she look like in 10 years time ?
This whole supplement pushing is a real issue with me. It’s a massive money spinning industry. As a pharmacist I can safely say the vast majority of people don’t need supplements. They do diddly squat but empty your wallet. Eat the rainbow and you’ll be fine. Unless you’ve had blood tests and have been told you’re deficient you need nothing.

Reactions: 14
Nope not buying it. The motillium in shot is the Instagram equivalent of putting on a sick voice to your boss when ringing in !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.