Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mortified for her having the 4tharq backdrop for photos

Reactions: 3
Her latest story she looks like an egg with a giant wig on and plastered in makeup ..never seen her look as awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Met a friend in town today so we popped into Arnotts for a look!
Not very much of the “Made in china” stock on the rails. The 4th arc area was a mess.
A few people having a look but not many buying when we were there.

Reactions: 4
People are buying her stuff. I think its cheap looking and I def wouldn't want to wear a top that so many other people are wearing but that isn't stopping lots of others.
My husband has afew twenty something nieces and I see them and their friends in her stuff all the time🙈

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know why her and Stephanie stopped following each other?
Maybe Rosie’s Husband said something to Stephanie about her new boo being around their shared son ? This is pure speculation though so don’t take it as canon.
Lots of slagging about Stephanie on her thread about changing her job as often as she changes her other half

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why her and Stephanie stopped following each other?
They only ever followed each other when Rosie & my husband Paul were shamed into seeing the child on a Facebook group. Before that relations were frosty, all this sending each other flowers etc were for the benefits of Instagram & Rosie’s image.

Reactions: 6
Hi has anyone bought the 4th Arc fleece? I like the look of them just wondering if the quality is good.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi has anyone bought the 4th Arc fleece? I like the look of them just wondering if the quality is good.
If you like your fleece to scratch like hell, needs hand washing, won’t cover your coochie & the ‘tie loop’ breaks on first wear, these are definitely the fleeces for you 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Polyester is the cheapest material to manufacture clothes with it also has a massive impact on the environment to produce not any way sustainable or environmental friendly. Its little tat

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.