Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay actual euros of my own earned cash to see Remi fling Aloo beef across the immaculate unused kitchen into alien mamas lap and onto the 500€ a roll wallpaper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Life is so good, so amazing, she doesn’t have time for the gram because she’s busy soaking it up. Sure we believe you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m still shook that so many ejits bought her scratchy looking cheap fleece jumpers and she bought that house.

She saw a gap in the market of ejits and it’s really paid off it seems

Reactions: 13
I’m still shook that so many ejits bought her scratchy looking cheap fleece jumpers and she bought that house.

She saw a gap in the market of ejits and it’s really paid off it seems
I like the teddy bear look fleece but would never ever buy off instahuns - grabbed a lovely light brown one off aliexpress - 19 euros- took about 4.5 weeks but it’s lovely and washes really well ! I mean prob only last say this winter also but so would roisins for double the price . Would love a nice good quality one tho for say 60 not from an instahun if anyone knows one 😂 Jesus haven’t followed Rosie in ages the absolute state of her now - I used to think say 7 or 8 years ago she was naturally so pretty - odd looking alien now … sad really looks about 43 also

I like the teddy bear look fleece but would never ever buy off instahuns - grabbed a lovely light brown one off aliexpress - 19 euros- took about 4.5 weeks but it’s lovely and washes really well ! I mean prob only last say this winter also but so would roisins for double the price . Would love a nice good quality one tho for say 60 not from an instahun if anyone knows one 😂 Jesus haven’t followed Rosie in ages the absolute state of her now - I used to think say 7 or 8 years ago she was naturally so pretty - odd looking alien now … sad really looks about 43 also
Dunnes have a copy of hers. They aren’t that pricey though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
H&M have some fab teddy half zips! all cheaper than 4thArse too.

I’d rather chew off my own fingers than buy anything an insta hun has slapped their name on!! The amount of people I see wearing her shite though, like every second young one is wearing one of those fleeces.. I don’t get it…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
H&M have some fab teddy half zips! all cheaper than 4thArse too.

I’d rather chew off my own fingers than buy anything an insta hun has slapped their name on!! The amount of people I see wearing her shite though, like every second young one is wearing one of those fleeces.. I don’t get it…
I think they’re so ugly. Don’t get the appeal. Awful material and cropped ugh. See loads wearing them too 🤮

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember from her q&a what perfume she said is sprayed on the clothes? My mam bought me one in arnotts pop up (she wouldn’t have a clue) and the smell from it was so nice

Lol at Rosie saying she can’t do 5am starts anymore. So now she has a bit of a job to do she realises how completely unsustainable it is to be getting up at 5 and then preaching to the masses about how amazing it is and how much better you feel for doing it. It was easy to preach that tit when she had nothing to be doing in the day only attending vanity appointments yet she didn’t mind piling the pressure on people and making people feel bad for needing sleep! I expect her stalker Bonnie Ryan to follow suit now Rosie has exposed the 5am start as pure nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gives me a good title suggestion! I say ‘good’, I’m not great at them, but this is what I came up with!

Suggestion:

No more 5AM starts, I now have to graft

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.