Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye makeup shoved in a box and saturated with Jo malone perfume. Like ireland needs another influencer makeup brand? Just another copy and paste...
Lipstick looks like it's from inglot in that photo tho.
Jane inglot is wearing 4th arq fleeces today…made me wonder if Roisin had done a colab

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jane inglot is wearing 4th arq fleeces today…made me wonder if Roisin had done a colab
Doubt it unless they were trying to revive the brand. Inglot is a dead and irrelevant brand now tbh

Reactions: 7
That is mental, it's a sign of the times that people are incapable of thinking for themselves.
I think they say that “people are asking” so they can try get a sponsorship deal with said company. If someone asked me a question in my DMs I’d write back to them directly 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Jane inglot just posted on her stories a new inglot collab coming out and its definetly rosie in the pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is.. I’ve never once heard Rosie speak about Inglot makeup or at least it’s been years since she has. Well I suppose someone has to pay the mortgage on her mansion

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jane inglot just posted on her stories a new inglot collab coming out and its definetly rosie in the pictures!
I called it!!

The thing is.. I’ve never once heard Rosie speak about Inglot makeup or at least it’s been years since she has. Well I suppose someone has to pay the mortgage on her mansion
Told you if the price is right she’ll push anything!!

Reactions: 8
Very strange collab, anyone notice that Jane has changed her name back to Jane inglot from what it was, it was just Jane or something, she must be trying to re invent inglot again, Rosie is a odd choice though!! Like above have never once heard her talk about inglot

Reactions: 7
Very strange collab, anyone notice that Jane has changed her name back to Jane inglot from what it was, it was just Jane or something, she must be trying to re invent inglot again, Rosie is a odd choice though!! Like above have never once heard her talk about inglot
She was the one who ruined Inglot in my opinion. When all the artists came out and said how they were treated by her. Shocking. Also inglot style makeup when it was a physical store where you could get a makeover was absolutely dreadful. Foundation applied like cement on a chisel. The brand never evolved and remained stagnant since 2016 with the heavy heavy eye makeup and thick foundation look

Reactions: 12
I called it!!

Told you if the price is right she’ll push anything!!
Yeah even something she doesn’t ever use!
she will be plugging Laura mercier & Armani next week, someone’s gotta pay for the new chanel bag.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I find Rosie a bit old for the brand 🤷‍♀️ it would be more refreshing to see the likes of Jen Morris do a collab instead of bog standard insta hun like Rosie

Reactions: 9
Tbh I find Rosie a bit old for the brand 🤷‍♀️ it would be more refreshing to see the likes of Jen Morris do a collab instead of bog standard insta hun like Rosie
Rosie is old news. she’s a yummy mummy who sells poorly made athelesiure who fits the image of UP cosmetics more so than Inglot, who is a dying brand in Ireland since it no longer has a bricks and mortar shop and hasn’t evolved with the new makeup trends. It needs an overhaul from the top down. Jane as the UK and Ireland rep absolutely has the power to say look this is what the Irish and UK market need but hey she’s pretty tired too

Reactions: 9
I have never ever seen Rosie use or even refer to Inglot, ever! It’ll be funny to see her try and explain this one. She has zero integrity. Laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah was in the zoo today and the amount of 4th arse fleeces I saw was mental.. its definitely a certain type of person buying them. They all looked shite.. washed out of existent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah was in the zoo today and the amount of 4th arse fleeces I saw was mental.. its definitely a certain type of person buying them. They all looked shite.. washed out of existent.
We’re they wearing baseball caps?
I feel like they would
And grubby tan ankles on show?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.