Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would they all ever get lost with their makeup. SoSue, pippa, Rosie, Mrs makeup, luna by lisa, why, why would you buy their makeup. What have they brought out that Mac, nars, bobbi brown, CT or loreal or rimmel don't do better and similar price points? If I see another palette with the same old shite in it, you've got your mattes, your shimmers, perfect for taking you from day to night😴😴😴😴😴😴

This lipstick is the perfect nude 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Could it be make up for the gym, she is really trying hard for the work out stuff, make up for the gym perhaps?!

Reactions: 1
I just know no matter what it is she brings out, it will just be overpriced tat of some form

Reactions: 8
Would they all ever get lost with their makeup. SoSue, pippa, Rosie, Mrs makeup, luna by lisa, why, why would you buy their makeup. What have they brought out that Mac, nars, bobbi brown, CT or loreal or rimmel don't do better and similar price points? If I see another palette with the same old shite in it, you've got your mattes, your shimmers, perfect for taking you from day to night😴😴😴😴😴😴

Remember the Terry Mcevoy CT Wannabe dupes, twas fecking shite! Everyone raving about it, it was like dust in the pallet. And the lipstick was way too pale. Everyone using a darker lip liner to try and make it look good.
This Rosie collab will be no different.
Makeup advertised will be photoshoped to the max.

Reactions: 7

I have always wondered this. Their makeup is the type of thing you give to a child when they're getting to the age they want to play with makeup. I would honestly cringe if any of my friends told me they were using these products. CT and MAC all the way for me, I'm a grown woman ffs.

Reactions: 8
People are just mental. Sure people according to sues ma have DMd her to ask her to show what food she buys in dunnes. I just think that's tragic. Something is lacking if you need an influencers ma to tell you what to buy in dunnes. Some people just love to be led and copy others.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People are just mental. Sure people according to sues ma have DMd her to ask her to show what food she buys in dunnes. I just think that's tragic. Something is lacking if you need an influencers ma to tell you what to buy in dunnes. Some people just love to be led and copy others.
That is mental, it's a sign of the times that people are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Reactions: 6
The duck is she promoting hair products for when she’s practically wearing a wig?? Absolute neck of it!

Reactions: 13
The duck is she promoting hair products for when she’s practically wearing a wig?? Absolute neck of it!
Absolutely! And to top it off it’s no time since she had a Colour WoW hair collar with Look Fantastic. Absolutely zero loyalty, would sell her granny if the price was right. Olaplex is all over tictok in last couple of weeks for all the wrong reasons. Can’t believe she’s promoting it. (Well I can cos it’s her) 🤨

Attachments

Absolutely! And to top it off it’s no time since she had a Colour WoW hair collar with Look Fantastic. Absolutely zero loyalty, would sell her granny if the price was right. Olaplex is all over tictok in last couple of weeks for all the wrong reasons. Can’t believe she’s promoting it. (Well I can cos it’s her) 🤨
Prb got paid a pretty penny to promote it over all thd bad publicity with it lately ,she most definitely isn't using it

Prb got paid a pretty penny to promote it over all thd bad publicity with it lately ,she most definitely isn't using it
She’s probably getting a blowdry a couple of times a week & hasn’t a clue what’s used on her wig. She’s shameless.

Reactions: 4
Bla bla bla. Hi guys, how are you all. Quick superficial chat before the real reason I’m here appears on the screen. Sell sell sell. Rosie is practically bald. Her natural hair is in bits and she only has a few ribs thanks to Ciara Lambert. duck off with your “my hair is in amazing condition” shite. Ya, so is the hair on my child’s dolls hair, and what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.