Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought this too! There would have to be some good reason as spraying all the clothes with Jo Malone wouldn’t be cheap! Literally no other business does it either so it’s obviously to mask something
The only other business that does is Tignam/MMB. Again cheap Chinese polyester tat with a premium price tag

Reactions: 6
The only other business that does is Tignam/MMB. Again cheap Chinese polyester tat with a premium price tag
Yea no wonder she was very vague about the materials list for the clothing, and hand wash only for most of it? Yeah hand wash only cause its shite, not because it's a quality garment.
So easy though to sew a bit of cheap fabric together and not even properly line it with nice material, and get an industrial machine to sew a logo on it. Then up the price. I swear to god you get nicer stuff in penneys.

Reactions: 5
What is wrong with people buying Chinese white label tat off these poxy chancers? I lose all respect for anyone who has anything with an insta huns name on it. Lining their pockets so they can splash the cash in BT’s and brag with their new YSL bags, they’d sicken you. The sooner the better the insta gravy train comes to an end and they’re forced to get proper jobs the better!

Reactions: 20
I always thought this too! There would have to be some good reason as spraying all the clothes with Jo Malone wouldn’t be cheap! Literally no other business does it either so it’s obviously to mask something
Untrue!! The highly reputable Melissa Mills Bari and her MMB robes also uses this extremely high end business practice. Dowses her “premium” robes in Jo Malone, to give the povs a taste of the high life she supposedly lives.

What the two businesses have in common, I’ll leave it to your good selves to draw the comparisons.

I’ll give you one clue though: it starts with “C”and ends in “hina”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gas how she’s no problem re sharing these twats that are posing with designer bags, but when Celine gives honest feedback Rosie doesn’t share it. I thought Rosie loved hearing feedback from people 😂 she’s honestly so so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I got something like that sent out to me it would be fired right back at them.. disgraceful.. as someone has already mentioned the sooner these insta 'cons' are gone the better .

Reactions: 8
New thread
Rosie's expensive smelly gear thrown in a box
I think I'd rather just wear my socks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone save Celine's review? It's gone now I'd love to hear it!

Oh Lord Jesus what is it now 😅 My guess is a make up brand...
Go to waroninstagrammers website and search for honestlyceline, it's Tuesdays stories

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Notice how Rosie is wearing one of the 4th arq body suits on her stories today!!! Obviously after yesterday with Celines review…. She is as transparent lol

• Sick
Reactions: 9
God help us all it looks like a makeup brand. Is there room for more? Obviously all the usual suspects will be sent box loads to rave over.

Reactions: 6
Was wondering why Pippa sent out a few boxes, doesn’t want Roisin taking some of her market

Reactions: 1
This new launch is surely more makeup? How much more makeup do people need. Cringe cringe cringe for those clips of her riding herself into the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God help us all it looks like a makeup brand. Is there room for more? Obviously all the usual suspects will be sent box loads to rave over.
Aye makeup shoved in a box and saturated with Jo malone perfume. Like ireland needs another influencer makeup brand? Just another copy and paste...
Lipstick looks like it's from inglot in that photo tho.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s a makeup brand tbh - she refers to it as a campaign so I’ve a feeling it’s a so sue collab - even the colour scheme and don’t of the ‘Ad’ looks very like so sue me branding

Reactions: 10
MMB tat is drenched in Jo Malone room spray!! It’s absolutely pathetic, I wouldn’t wear anything that had room spray on it! Or a few day old perfume 🤮

I forgot about her sunglasses business until today, what a disaster!
They were made in the dodgiest factory ever!!
I worked in a pharmacy & an order of those Alice sunglasses came in… one had a fake rayban arm on it! Others fell apart & had a lot of customer returns. Obviously never reordered them.

Gas how she’s no problem re sharing these twats that are posing with designer bags, but when Celine gives honest feedback Rosie doesn’t share it. I thought Rosie loved hearing feedback from people 😂 she’s honestly so so fake
She must be trying to break the UK market sending her prison gear to uk influencers. That girl in the yellow garb that Roisin tagged has it marked AD.
Anyone save Celine's review? It's gone now I'd love to hear it!

Oh Lord Jesus what is it now 😅 My guess is a make up brand...
More white label shite and her acne prone skin filtered within an inch of its life.

She actually looks like Pippa in that pic with the lipstick. Gosh it's embarassing how much she wants to be like Pips.
Totally thought the same! The whole look screams pips in her UP shite AD .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.