Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t even try to appease the situation at all… awful customer service considering she’s the owner 🙈 she could have offered to refund her delivery charge, offer her a partial refund for the item if she’s happy to keep it, offer to replace it or even just tell her the returns process if she’s still not happy!
I'm actually very surprised she didn't go above and beyond considering the girl shared it all over Instagram. I had mentioned a while back on this thread that my friend ordered a half zip and there was a small stain when it arrived. When she emailed to ask how best to clean it as she didn't want to ruin it they told her a new zip up was on its way to her and to keep the one she had.

Reactions: 5
Her reply was very sorry you are unhappy but it’s just you everyone else loves it. Maybe Rosie should check the Instagram comments of 4th arse

Reactions: 14
And the fact Celine even said that she had tons of messages of people saying the same thing. I’d say Rosie is fuming that she did it publicly, her message left a lot to be desired

Reactions: 17
Her response was mad! How would you ever think to message a clothing company to say don’t spray perfume on my clothes before sending?! It’s not a done thing, you would assume it wouldn’t come smelling of perfume

• Haha
Spritzed with perfume to cover up the smell of flaps and farts from the wan who tried it on and returned it before ya!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m stunned you can buy a body suit try it on wear it around your gaff or wherever,( you know people actually wear stuff and then return it 🙃 asos actually have a team devoted entirely to this on returns ) and then return it and expect some poor witch to wear it

Gusset to gusset ladies this ain’t right 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why would they spray a scent on the clothes.. that’s messed up
Cause they’re cheap imports from China, that are made so quickly they’re packed in plastic while still hot and that’s what gives cheap clothes fishy smells. It’s to hide the cheap fishy smell

New thread title suggestion #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone, in reality end up smelling like Post Malone 😂😱💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I was Rosie I would be absolutely mortified by that review. The bodysuit looks desperate, all creased. No care put into how it's presented. It's spritzed with perfume to cover up the manky cheap smell you get with everything you get from China.
She is over charging for cheap Chinese tat to enable her and Paul to live the high life.
She's a chancer dressed in designer labels.
More fool anyone that lines her pockets!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I forgot about her sunglasses business until today, what a disaster!
Remember the Aluxe makeup brushes she brought out & never mentioned them again. I think she released them the day of the beauty show in the RDS & then blanked them after that

Reactions: 5
Cause they’re cheap imports from China, that are made so quickly they’re packed in plastic while still hot and that’s what gives cheap clothes fishy smells. It’s to hide the cheap fishy smell
I always thought this too! There would have to be some good reason as spraying all the clothes with Jo Malone wouldn’t be cheap! Literally no other business does it either so it’s obviously to mask something

Reactions: 10
If I was Rosie I would be absolutely mortified by that review. The bodysuit looks desperate, all creased. No care put into how it's presented. It's spritzed with perfume to cover up the manky cheap smell you get with everything you get from China.
She is over charging for cheap Chinese tat to enable her and Paul to live the high life.
She's a chancer dressed in designer labels.
More fool anyone that lines her pockets!!
Where can i see this review?

Just watched this.. omg 🤮 you wouldn't even expect that in Penney's, Guineys or any high street shop!! Whatever about the creases but the sanitary cover - that is absolutely disgusting!! It's very easy to retag a garment, speaking from retail experience. Not a hope would I be putting that next not near my body, straight back into the box and a email sent to them gangsters! Fair play to Celine for publishing it but she should be vigorous with Rosie for the mess she supposedly runs! A Hun that hasn't a clue how to run nor operate a business.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched this.. omg 🤮 you wouldn't even expect that in Penney's, Guineys or any high street shop!! Whatever about the creases but the sanitary cover - that is absolutely disgusting!! It's very easy to retag a garment, speaking from retail experience. Not a hope would I be putting that next not near my body, straight back into the box and a email sent to them gangsters! Fair play to Celine for publishing it but she should be vigorous with Rosie for the mess she supposedly runs! A Hun that hasn't a clue how to run nor operate a business.
The lack of a sanitary cover is vile!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.