Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh just watched there, that’s not the first review I’ve seen with people saying that. Celine is deffo going to get blocked for that feedback

Reactions: 5
Anyone see honestly celine review of 4th ark stuff this morning? She got a bodysuit for 30 and it came thrown in the box totally creased, no plastic on the crotch. She also said the perfume they spritz it with would make it smell like she was wearing it for the second day. Hadn't tried it on yet but said first impression was v deflated. Lots of pm agreeing with her. She tagged Rosie, wonder will it be addressed
Omg just saw that! Defo won’t be addressed ! If she was as quick to share them as all the other pathetic people tagging the page. Morto for her. The state of the top, defo looks worn. Imagine paying that price

Reactions: 6
Who wants their clothes to come smelling of perfume? Sounds to me like they do that to try and cover up that they’re returns or have been worn? If I want my clothes to smell of perfume I’ll spray it myself! That looks like it was a return from another customer and bashed out again. The fact there isn’t a seal on the crotch is 🤢

If it’s the fact the box is too big for the item inside, making it arrive flung all over the box and creased, then they need to rethink their packaging and have small envelope type packs for people who order one item.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Holy moly that review is wild and totally justified. The actual state of it???

Reactions: 3
Her response is ridiculous!! If a tiny item is going in a big box, of course it’s going to get thrown around in transit. Such a stupid excuse! Maybe use bags or something instead

Reactions: 7
Her response is ridiculous!! If a tiny item is going in a big box, of course it’s going to get thrown around in transit. Such a stupid excuse! Maybe use bags or something instead
Blaming everyone else again so they don’t have to accept responsibility. It doesn’t matter if it got creased on transit, how the product arrives to the customer is entirely the responsibly of 4thArq. Rosie just couldn’t give a shite about this brand anymore. She has her money made now and wannabe huns falling at her feet, she doesn’t care about complaints

Reactions: 10
There’s no way if that bodysuit was properly steamed/ironed at dispatch that it would be that badly creased in transit. It’s a bullshit excuse

Reactions: 10
There’s no way if that bodysuit was properly steamed/ironed at dispatch that it would be that badly creased in transit. It’s a bullshit excuse
I’d say they are returns and being bashed out again. That explains all of these random “restocks” she has. Who would want something that someone tried on that was hoofed up their vag without a sanitary seal 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d say they are returns and being bashed out again. That explains all of these random “restocks” she has. Who would want something that someone tried on that was hoofed up their vag without a sanitary seal 🤢
Actually stinking. The 4th arq brand will end up going the same way as Aluxe soon 😂

Reactions: 11
Very poor response from Rosie, littered with spelling mistakes.
She missed the points made:
-No hygiene seal on bodysuit
-Stop spraying the clothes, no one wants to smell others ‘favourite’ perfume on 1st wear
-It should not come creased AT ALL do better with packaging ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Rosie can’t take a even a bit of criticism. I can guarantee if it was a person without a platform said what celine said they would be blocked

Reactions: 18
She didn’t even try to appease the situation at all… awful customer service considering she’s the owner 🙈 she could have offered to refund her delivery charge, offer her a partial refund for the item if she’s happy to keep it, offer to replace it or even just tell her the returns process if she’s still not happy!

Reactions: 12
Can't believe she didn't address the sanitary seal on it and what idiots like thefe clothes been spritzed in someone else's perfume

I could never ever have my clothes pre sprayed. Why would I want to smell like another Women’s’ perfume?
I’d say it’s all the fools dying to smell of joe Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.