Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be sick at all it’s not sustainable, grand in your early 30s whst the hell are they going to do into their 50s ?
I wonder the same thing, when you compare to the like to Harry McCreery he comes from wealth and has that to fall back on. They have the import/distribution rights for recognised long term brands.

I can’t see 4th Arq being a household name in 10 years!

Reactions: 10
Reposting on stories the pic that’s already on her grid of her with the pretend friends, look everyone I have friends these are my friends. She was out for dinner with my husband Paul instead of her “besties” 30th. She prob read here about it and then decided to do something for her but it was really just to get a photo for the gram u know coz she has friends

Reactions: 12
And the fake laughing out of them for the “candid” shot. Sure they barely know each other. That was their first time in Rosie’s house, they haven’t met Terrie’s baby and they didn’t go to Niamh’s 30th. Fake friends trying to make out they’re besties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are they all under the same management? Maybe they are encouraging the meets ups for engagement.

Reactions: 3
I was chatting with my SIL recently about our love for sweaty Betty! She asked me if I’d heard of 4th arq, that loads of her mum friends are wearing it and she thought it looked fab!! They’re in D6/D4! She doesn’t have insta so didn’t know Rosie, but had browsed the website and had a few bits in her basket to buy!!! Not saying this is common, but must get sales that aren’t just from her followers!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I was chatting with my SIL recently about our love for sweaty Betty! She asked me if I’d heard of 4th arq, that loads of her mum friends are wearing it and she thought it looked fab!! They’re in D6/D4! She doesn’t have insta so didn’t know Rosie, but had browsed the website and had a few bits in her basket to buy!!! Not saying this is common, but must get sales that aren’t just from her followers!!
It’s like Poco, it will never make it out of Ireland. My 23 year old daughter had her pals over last week, I asked them did they know the brand 4th Arc, nobody did. Then told them it was owned by Roisin. They said she’s stale & boring. They all follow the tictockers now. Not her future market.

Reactions: 12
And the fake laughing out of them for the “candid” shot. Sure they barely know each other. That was their first time in Rosie’s house, they haven’t met Terrie’s baby and they didn’t go to Niamh’s 30th. Fake friends trying to make out they’re besties.
I’m Rosie and Niamh’s defense, Terri has barely met her own child either, she is generally away on trips or on 3/4 nights out a week

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s like Poco, it will never make it out of Ireland. My 23 year old daughter had her pals over last week, I asked them did they know the brand 4th Arc, nobody did. Then told them it was owned by Roisin. They said she’s stale & boring. They all follow the tictockers now. Not her future market.
I think anyone that buys her stuff does so to try and get Rosie's attention in the hope she reshares them wearing it so they can build their own following, no other reason

Reactions: 6
That shared message this evening about the mum wearing the hoodie reading the story with her kid actually made me want to vomit!!🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Herself and Jodie Wood both randomly lighting the same candle this evening. Def an undisclosed ad of some sort

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand these wannabes that wear 4tharq and tag Rosie the whole time. The make me cringe so much 😆

Reactions: 17
i had too unfollow cole gaffney her desperation too get noticed by the likes or Rosie etc was too cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Don't think the glam shamrock got any free pr this time round from 4tharse, though she was trying to get noticed so badly... 😂

Reactions: 4
That shared message this evening about the mum wearing the hoodie reading the story with her kid actually made me want to vomit!!🤮
I can see the commercial to this … a 1980’s blonde kid lying in bed heavily dubbed lip syncing to fake mom in said ad …. Like the Kinder Bueno ads …. 😂😂
What a sad loser lick arse Karen 🤭🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Anyone see honestly celine review of 4th ark stuff this morning? She got a bodysuit for 30 and it came thrown in the box totally creased, no plastic on the crotch. She also said the perfume they spritz it with would make it smell like she was wearing it for the second day. Hadn't tried it on yet but said first impression was v deflated. Lots of pm agreeing with her. She tagged Rosie, wonder will it be addressed

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.