Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Rosie is that not Pippa's staircase she so wants to be her copies everything she does

Reactions: 9
I hate all these balloons and walls they have, like the kid is 3. If she really wants a balloon get her 1. Between the fast fashion and all the plastic and waste, there is no need.
I’m not an eco warrior but I am trying consciously to make changes to try a bit harder for the planet. We only have one.

And of course it’s in b&w cause
It’s 1939 and the opening scenes from the wizard of Oz!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saw my first ever 4th arq fleece yesterday on a client. Looked nice but it felt so thin, not remotely warm or cosy the way you would expect it to given the look.
If you told me it cost 10 in pennys I’d believe you

Reactions: 8
Seriously why the constant black and white of the girl and her in colour I really don't understand

Reactions: 2
Seriously why the constant black and white of the girl and her in colour I really don't understand
Its very strange! The only thing I can think of is that maybe she thinks it slightly gives the child more privacy as black and white photos aren't a fully accurate image. It absolutely doesn't do this but I thin I'm trying to understand why

Reactions: 1
Did someone say on the thread before that the child has a rash or something and that’s why she uses black and white filter? I could be totally wrong now

Reactions: 1
Its very strange! The only thing I can think of is that maybe she thinks it slightly gives the child more privacy as black and white photos aren't a fully accurate image. It absolutely doesn't do this but I thin I'm trying to understand why
You could be right but then she doesn't really use it on harry me thinks

Reactions: 2
She rarely shows Harry now it’s all about Remi (although filtered) maybe since he’s started school? Which is a decision I don’t get. Same as Lisa Jordan and Jodie wood, they both seem to focus on their youngest now and leave their eldest out of it since they started school. How about just don’t show them at all, period? They’re fooling themselves if they think they’re suddenly unrecognisable, especially with a back catalogue of photos of them still on their grid

Reactions: 12
I think it’s the really strong Dublin accent that ruins Rosie’s “Malahide” aesthetic
Would’ve never said she had a strong Dublin accent 😂 compared to FBG or Rachel Gorry even Terrie MadBastard

Reactions: 7
Pics of Harry are usually in colour, and pics of remi most often in black and white...

Reactions: 3
Oh god her husband just gives me the ick, such creepy vibes off that smile

Hello Clarice

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If there’s one thing a 3 year old LOVES it’s muted warm pastel toned Pampass grass balloon walls!

I mean they can’t get enough of those displays

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would’ve never said she had a strong Dublin accent 😂 compared to FBG or Rachel Gorry even Terrie MadBastard
I think she means the accent remi has - she had a story uo recently with Remi talking andI remember noticing it was very strong Dublin

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.