Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Improved zip, improved material, improved and waist pull… was anything good on them before?😂
Honestly, everyone was raving about them like they were thee tit to buy. Mine half zip is not even lined inside, it's scratchy inside, and the sleeves balled up from light wear after a day's wear. And yes you do get makeup on the collar. Loada shite promotional talk from Rosie.
Any one else have issues?

Reactions: 3
I get such cringe from the small accounts she reposts that are fawning over 4tharq

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, everyone was raving about them like they were thee tit to buy. Mine half zip is not even lined inside, it's scratchy inside, and the sleeves balled up from light wear after a day's wear. And yes you do get makeup on the collar. Loada shite promotional talk from Rosie.
My cousin just got refunded due to faulty zip.The thing has bobbled so bad too,shocking quality.Thankfully they refunded right away didnt even ask for proof

Reactions: 2
I bought one and when I washed it there was random streaks of balls all down the front, would never buy from them again

Reactions: 1
Why do I feel like she just set the Gymondo up in her hallway to record that 5 second clip and then she went about her day 😂 not even a bottle of water in site

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gymondo must have a large budget for influencer marketing sick of seeing it. What makes it different to youtube videos 😂

Reactions: 14
Here we go with the matt britton shite.....I was quoted €84 per sqm for the floor she has in the stories, wonder how much she will be quoted ? Sickens my hole it does to see them get all the freebies when us peasants are laughed out of the shop because our budget wouldn't stretch that far....and aswell who the duck does a workout in a fleece ? Does she think we all fell down in the last shower

Reactions: 17
Matt Britton putting in all her flooring and carpets no doubt for free, absolutely sickening

Here we go with the matt britton shite.....I was quoted €84 per sqm for the floor she has in the stories, wonder how much she will be quoted ? Sickens my hole it does to see them get all the freebies when us peasants are laughed out of the shop because our budget wouldn't stretch that far....and aswell who the duck does a workout in a fleece ? Does she think we all fell down in the last shower
Snap!!!

Reactions: 9
Matt Britton putting in all her flooring and carpets no doubt for free, absolutely sickening

Snap!!!
It's actually infuriating to see them do up a €1.5m house for free, and she's a bigger prick for accepting it when there's people out there who have nothing! For someone that bangs on about the homeless in dublin she's quick to forget about them when she's taking the freebies....she's such a head

Reactions: 18
Who was that girl in the video? Rating 4th arse.

It’s a vibe, it’s the best brand!!! 🤦‍♀️
As for Matt Briton, talk about cheapening your brand. They have gifted or heavily discounted all the insta gang.

They quoted me 3 years ago 5k to carpet my hall stairs landing and 3 bedrooms.

Reactions: 8
Who was that girl in the video? Rating 4th arse.

It’s a vibe, it’s the best brand!!! 🤦‍♀️
As for Matt Briton, talk about cheapening your brand. They have gifted or heavily discounted all the insta gang.

They quoted me 3 years ago 5k to carpet my hall stairs landing and 3 bedrooms.
She looks like another prick!! Does none or their family or friends think of pulling them aside and boxing the tits off them for being such dickheads seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It seems to be that if you want to be an insta hun these days, just buy a tit tonne of 4thArse, POCO, Luna by Lisa and whatever other shite that’s being flogged. Come on your stories wearing it all singing its praises, extra props for the words “vibes” and the amount of times you can say the word “literally” in one sentence, while licking as much hole as humanly possible. Then sit back and wait to be reshared. Job done 👋🏼

Reactions: 13
I will never ever buy anything from Matt Britton for that reason, and I really hope their constant sucking up to Instahuns backfires. Same goes for Spotlight, Meaghers and all the others who continue to give freebies to those who least need them.

Reactions: 20
She should not have #collab or #anotherfuckingfreebee or something clearly stated on her posts!! Cause there is NOWAY she is paying full whack for her greige boring af carpets.

Reactions: 6
Do you know what would be great ? If these floggers who get tit offered to them for free say “actually do you know what how about I pay for my gaff to be floored out and we can run a competition on my page to get a followers house done, you’ll still get the promo from my paid for work and exposure from the competition?” But no god forbid one of them put their hands in their pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.