Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vanity is incredible. Posting a picture of herself saying 'Harry always drawing' with just the tiniest glimpse of Harry in the background... Always all about her. So vain!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Calling Remi a covid baby when she was born in February 2019. She literally had turned one before covid was a thing and any lockdowns even happened here 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They have a big house and are having the child’s birthday party in the front hallway?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Remi didn’t even make the grid for her birthday and is Rosie trying to imply her family were special having a roast on a Sunday?

Reactions: 7
Poor Remi didn’t even make the grid for her birthday and is Rosie trying to imply her family were special having a roast on a Sunday?
Excuse me she used to aaaaalllways have a roast dinner as a child. The rest of us ate the tassels of the curtains ok? Have some respect. In all seriousness she would want to get a life. You’d know well she hasn’t had a right feeding in years the salivating over a measly Sunday roast.

Also is it just me or is she looking more and more like a blonde Lottie Ryan? Filler face extraordinaire

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that photo on the grid not a little bizarre? The buggy not facing the camera? 😬

Reactions: 1
Is a Sunday roast not the norm for most people??? What a clown!
When you’re playing House it’s a big deal !! id say the a la carte kitchen was flat out or the old neighbors were cooking it while she was out in an insta walk

Reactions: 4
Excuse me she used to aaaaalllways have a roast dinner as a child. The rest of us ate the tassels of the curtains ok? Have some respect. In all seriousness she would want to get a life. You’d know well she hasn’t had a right feeding in years the salivating over a measly Sunday roast.

Also is it just me or is she looking more and more like a blonde Lottie Ryan? Filler face extraordinaire
She’s creating traditions don’t you know!!! The carry on out of her over the most mundane things. It’s bizarre for a woman of her age. The children aren’t exactly newborns, what have they been eating on Sundays up to now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think today Feb 28th 2022, is the first day Roisin has figured out if you cook a roast chicken on a Sunday -you can make a sandwich the next day

What a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How much left overs would a family of 4 have after a chicken roast? She clearly didn’t eat anything 😂 not like it’s a feckin Turkey. “I’m a size small but could easily get away with an extra small”. Oh just duck off please.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much left overs would a family of 4 have after a chicken roast? She clearly didn’t eat anything 😂 not like it’s a feckin Turkey. “I’m a size small but could easily get away with an extra small”. Oh just duck off please.
A large chicken, just 2 small children, strip all of the meat when it's still warm after you've finished dinner and you'd easily get enough for another dinner, or a ton of sandwiches. It's not that far fetched!

Reactions: 1
A large chicken, just 2 small children, strip all of the meat when it's still warm after you've finished dinner and you'd easily get enough for another dinner, or a ton of sandwiches. It's not that far fetched!
We must be savages in my gaff so 🤣 family of four and never any left overs for sambos 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god her husband just gives me the ick, such creepy vibes off that smile

Hello Clarice
100% creep and loves a blonde 👱‍♀️

In don't think she does alot of eating poor Rosie needs needs stew injection

It's pancake Tuesday already in her house today. Flat arse in the leggings. Sick looking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be savages here too! The way my hubby devours what’s left of a chicken there’s never any left 🤣🤣
Same half hour after dinner he’s over eating lumps off what’s left of the chicken. And there’s only 2 of us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.