Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad Rosie is having leftovers of her roast. It’s exciting seeing new traditions come to life. I hope I can have the same someday. Off to manifest a chicken 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's a huge mark up on clothing. She's making an absolute fortune from 4tharq. When they were renting they were paying 5k a month I think so she had a good income back then aswell.
Not to mention all of her sponsored/paid partnership posts. She’s prob making thousands a month from af links alone too…. Like she has over 360k followers. If only a fraction of those end up buying something and she gets a coupla cents that soon adds up.

Reactions: 3
Ffs 48euro for leggings?! I'd rather get sweaty Betty or lululemon for that price! It's a joke, rip off Rosie 🤑

Reactions: 11
I can’t help but feel like there’s a bitta beef between her and Louise cooney given the brand similarities, especially since the launch of Rosie’s gym leggings etc

Reactions: 3
I can’t help but feel like there’s a bitta beef between her and Louise cooney given the brand similarities, especially since the launch of Rosie’s gym leggings etc
Gym gear must be cheap as to manufacture, they are all at it!!🙄

Reactions: 14
Gym gear must be cheap as to manufacture, they are all at it!!🙄
Surely it's peaked- Rosie, Louise C, POCO all selling leggings... and the market already saturated with fit pink, gym+coffee, SB, Lululemon, Peachy Lean - not to mention Nike and Addidas etc.
How can they all sell at that price. If shelling out that much I'd always go Nike, trusted brands

Reactions: 16
Did she really post a picture of the devastation in the Ukraine on her story and then a picture of Remys balloons on her stairs a completely excessive vulgar over expense for a birthday party anyway never mind to posting it directly after pictures of the kids in the Ukraine. Read the room. Jesus I'm actually sick of all these gobshites. And they all trying to say that posting this shite during these times is the same as me and you going to work. I'm actually not able. And don't we know well the Ukraine posts they are sharing is just a token gesture so that they can say they mentioned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she really post a picture of the devastation in the Ukraine on her story and then a picture of Remys balloons on her stairs a completely excessive vulgar over expense for a birthday party anyway never mind to posting it directly after pictures of the kids in the Ukraine. Read the room. Jesus I'm actually sick of all these gobshites. And they all trying to say that posting this shite during these times is the same as me and you going to work. I'm actually not able. And don't we know well the Ukraine posts they are sharing is just a token gesture so that they can say they mentioned it.
the flipp flopping of it all… oh I’m heartbroken over those poor kids to next slide, here’s my overindulged kid, with the big fancy balloons. It’s excessive it’s vulgar and they should just avoid the topic, as it’s obvious they are only sharing Ukraine to prove they are relatable. I hate all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They were all the same when Ashling Murphy was murdered, a token story with RIP in it, then back to business as usual. Sickening.

Reactions: 8
They were all the same when Ashling Murphy was murdered, a token story with RIP in it, then back to business as usual. Sickening.
And now posting about that poor girl jades mam bernadette was found unfortunately washed up in the UK.. not Rosie.. I've seen2 others so far post how heartbroken they are then the VERY NEXT snap is oh look at my hotel room or here's a gas tic toc... like the very next snap... cop the duck on

Reactions: 6
Surely it's peaked- Rosie, Louise C, POCO all selling leggings... and the market already saturated with fit pink, gym+coffee, SB, Lululemon, Peachy Lean - not to mention Nike and Addidas etc.
How can they all sell at that price. If shelling out that much I'd always go Nike, trusted brands
Cheap to manufacturer, then easy to up the price! More expensive that the half zip hoodies 🙄

Reactions: 2
The posting of tragic tragic stuff along side a post about the OTT balloons for a 3yr olds birthday I feel takes away from the seriousness of the Ukraine posts. It's almost like it dilutes it. They need to stop, they are shallow and superficial and need to stop pretending to be otherwise.
I'm actually surprised Rosie hasn't jumped on the bandwagon of sellibg her stock at a discount with some proceeds going to charity like all the rest.

Reactions: 7
Rosie posting that she’s an introvert. Good one there she is posting her life online 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate when she says that! Introvert me hole. You just have no friends Rosie to do things with there’s a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.