Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see between the clip of them playing with remi to when she is on talking, she changes into the 4arthq zip hoodie, if that isn’t an admission that Rosie herself doesn’t even wear them apart from when she is flogging them.
The sad thing is there is gobshites buying every colour, probably in the hopes of getting a shoutout

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed a lot on Simone Scribes story that she’s tagging Rosie, her sister and Rosie’s neighbour a lot. They’re always out for dinner. Rosie never seems to share it or show anything to do with being out with them? Weird. Never would put herself and Simone together as pals. As annoying as Simone is, she seems to have depth. Rosie is as deep as a puddle. Wonder what they talk about

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed a lot on Simone Scribes story that she’s tagging Rosie, her sister and Rosie’s neighbour a lot. They’re always out for dinner. Rosie never seems to share it or show anything to do with being out with them? Weird. Never would put herself and Simone together as pals. As annoying as Simone is, she seems to have depth. Rosie is as deep as a puddle. Wonder what they talk about
It’s very strange lol Rosie never reshares her posts to her story or anything 😂 kinda cringe for Simone hahaha

Reactions: 3
It’s very strange lol Rosie never reshares her posts to her story or anything 😂 kinda cringe for Simone hahaha
Very cringe. And there’s never any photos of them together even on Simone’s page, she just tags them in the restaurant. Seems all very hush hush haha

Reactions: 1
Rosie seems to have stopped sharing anything personal unless she is on to sell. Shades of Pippa who is known for this off it. She comes on for the chats & bam paid partnership pops up on top after about 5 stories.

Reactions: 12
Rosie needs to stop asking people on instagram for medical advice and take her daughter to the GP

Reactions: 13
Agree, it looks like she was checking herself and accidentally posted it. She looks spotty and her lips are totally overinflated.
It's actually good to see that people aren't perfect and I'm so in favour of more real images on social media. But Rosie's not one of those people unfortunately, she only posts the perfect ones normally.

Reactions: 4
She’s getting that shelf on her lip from filler. I can’t understand it
Getting the shelf? She already has it, so incredibly obvious.

would love to see her in real life, these tweakments always look even worse in the flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.