Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now don’t judge me but I bought a half zip from 4th Arq. I never followed Rosie but had seen people posting about the brand so I ordered one to treat myself but anyways. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. First I got the fluffy beige one, I did like it but it was too big so I returned it. I’m from the north and it cost me £12 to post back then it took 10 weeks for my refund!!! They kept emailing me asking for my bank details to transfer the money etc which was so unprofessional when they had my details and everytime I chased the refund I got no response. So after I had posted the other back I ordered the Coral hoodie type half zip, I wore it once and put it on a hand wash. Well it came out so bally as if I had worn it 100 times you would honestly think it was ready for the bin. Lesson learned!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Now don’t judge me but I bought a half zip from 4th Arq. I never followed Rosie but had seen people posting about the brand so I ordered one to treat myself but anyways. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. First I got the fluffy beige one, I did like it but it was too big so I returned it. I’m from the north and it cost me £12 to post back then it took 10 weeks for my refund!!! They kept emailing me asking for my bank details to transfer the money etc which was so unprofessional when they had my details and everytime I chased the refund I got no response. So after I had posted the other back I ordered the Coral hoodie type half zip, I wore it once and put it on a hand wash. Well it came out so bally as if I had worn it 100 times you would honestly think it was ready for the bin. Lesson learned!!!
I agree I expected better quality for the cost, I washed Mine twice and it’s so cheap looking now

Reactions: 1
Is her chin looking less chiny in the latest stories or is that just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She hasn’t shared a sped up video of her & #myhusbandpaul on a zoom meeting in a while. If she doesn’t soon how will I know how busy she is? It’s not like she will ever mention it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m more bothered that they repeatedly asked you to EMAIL YOUR BANK DETAILS 😱😱😱 that is a massive GDPR violation and so dangerous if they get into the wrong hands!! Be careful who your sending sensitive details too especially that con woman 💕

Reactions: 16
I’m more bothered that they repeatedly asked you to EMAIL YOUR BANK DETAILS 😱😱😱 that is a massive GDPR violation and so dangerous if they get into the wrong hands!! Be careful who your sending sensitive details too especially that con woman 💕
I know! I replied more than once saying that I wasn’t comfortable sending them over email, then a woman supposedly from 4th Arq rang me asking for them. I asked why and she said it was because I payed with paypal, but I hadn’t I had used card🤔 so strange

Reactions: 6
I know! I replied more than once saying that I wasn’t comfortable sending them over email, then a woman supposedly from 4th Arq rang me asking for them. I asked why and she said it was because I payed with paypal, but I hadn’t I had used card🤔 so strange
Ffs 🤦‍♀️
That’s some way to do business! They don’t give a tit as long as the money is rolling in!! Glad you didn’t send them! Others might not be as savvy 😩 I’d make a complaint! Don’t know who governs this sort of thing but I definitely wouldn’t be happy

Reactions: 8
They are legally obliged to refund you via whatever method you paid, otherwise that’s a violation of AML rules (anti money laundering for anyone interested).

It’s taking payments online 101. There are a million companies out there making it easy for small businesses and start ups to do this. Absolutely no worries excuses for this sort of amateur behaviour when she’s literally making millions.

Reactions: 9
She came on last night saying “what a stressful day” she had and she posting videos in the middle of the day doing yoga in her sitting room 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She came on last night saying “what a stressful day” she had and she posting videos in the middle of the day doing yoga in her sitting room 😂😂😂
She was also posting stories the other day saying how stressed and busy her day was but it was 5pm and she had a fresh face, new jammies on and was in bed. I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like the delivery from china hasn’t arrived, announcing the restock has been delayed. There honestly one of the worst run businesses. Can’t wait to see what colours the half zip are in this time 🙄

Reactions: 8
Looks like the delivery from china hasn’t arrived, announcing the restock has been delayed. There honestly one of the worst run businesses. Can’t wait to see what colours the half zip are in this time 🙄
Looks so unprofessional…. Again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So with all those improvements she's basically admitting they're shite!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.