Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dry clean only because when you complain and say it’s bolloxed after one wash they can come back and say well did you follow washing instructions, and then you have no recourse. As if anyone is going to go the bother of having a manky fleece dry cleaned. If if can’t be bunged in the washing machine why even bother

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I mean talk about scraping the barrel going out for lunch with orange face Aoife Bermingham ?

Also Simone is there and the poor desperado that used to cook for Rosie
I used to like Simone Scribes but her lust for her own face has turned me off her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean talk about scraping the barrel going out for lunch with orange face Aoife Bermingham ?

Also Simone is there and the poor desperado that used to cook for Rosie
I used to like Simone Scribes but her lust for her own face has turned me off her
Me too, but the up close shots of her rubbing oils, creams and serums into face used to make me 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Jeez isn't it well for some. Within first year of running a new business and able to "sign off" from work on a Thursday Eve for a nice weekend away. Make your blood boil this shite and some business owners/sole traders/startups working every god given hour to keep business afloat. Piss off Rosie, you're a cretin with a granny haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s busy begging for panelling ! Is she not mates wth Aoife B whose husband has a company. She is a disgrace

Reactions: 7
She’s a complete disgrace. I wrote into the suggestion box “google” waiting to be blocked now.
Can we have in the next thread title something with “Rosie beggy con” or something of that nature

Reactions: 15
She’s a complete disgrace. I wrote into the suggestion box “google” waiting to be blocked now.
Can we have in the next thread title something with “Rosie beggy con” or something of that nature
Oh you're getting blocked for sure. Rosie's the worst hunfluencer for blocking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha, I wrote google in her question box afew wks ago when she was begging.....oh sorry I mean looking for a water filter company and then blocked her before she could block me😂

She's a dose of shite, €1.5 million house and on begging for freebies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.