Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can none of them do a photo shoot in Ireland??? They all head off to other countries, like if you're an "Irish business", although most of their stuff is made in China you'd think they'd at least do the shoots in Ireland and create business for other Irish companies.
Does it make them feel more of a boss witch because they get to go on an aeroplane and stay in a swanky hotel and snap pics of their designer bags at the airport!!?
Ya have to laugh at the carry on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why can none of them do a photo shoot in Ireland??? They all head off to other countries, like if you're an "Irish business", although most of their stuff is made in China you'd think they'd at least do the shoots in Ireland and create business for other Irish companies.
Does it make them feel more of a boss witch because they get to go on an aeroplane and stay in a swanky hotel and snap pics of their designer bags at the airport!!?
Exactly she’s only gonna shoot in some dingy warehouse with models with facial expressIons that look like they smell a bad smell in the air

sure you could do that in ringsend 😂

bad ass boss witches need to up their carbon emissions tho for the Insta snaps #DreamBig #5amClub #FokOff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The photoshopping on the latest grid post is painfully obvious! The legs… the disappearing chain on the bag!! Like seriously Rosie is naturally very slim and very beautiful if she would just embrace it ffs..

Reactions: 3
Exactly she’s only gonna shoot in some dingy warehouse with models with facial expressIons that look like they smell a bad smell in the air

sure you could do that in ringsend 😂

bad ass boss witches need to up their carbon emissions tho for the Insta snaps #DreamBig #5amClub #FokOff
#supportIrishbusinesses #doasIsaynotasIdo

Reactions: 6
She can write it off against tax I’m sure

I was actually considering trying one of the half zips but was worried about the cropped style, I just don't like cropped clothing. My friend bought a half zip and let me try it on yesterday. Won't be bothering getting one now!! Was very cropped, no shape at all (she got size small, I'm 40 weeks pregnant and it fit me!!!) and the quality was shite for the price. I was expecting a really soft Hoodie material but it kinda felt like it had been put through a wash with no fabric conditioner a few times. Very scratchy, hard and starchy???
Now she did say in fairness to Rosie that the Hoodie arrived stained and when she emailed to ask how to remove the stain they immediately told her a new Hoodie was on its way to her and to keep the one she already had as well.
Still don't think it was worth the price she paid!!

Reactions: 5
A girl in my pilates class literally arrives every week with a different colour half zip on her....I cringe inside when I see her arrive 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
4tharq just came up on my TikTok page of “ founder “ Rosie doing the shoot - one comment “ muppet “ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was actually considering trying one of the half zips but was worried about the cropped style, I just don't like cropped clothing. My friend bought a half zip and let me try it on yesterday. Won't be bothering getting one now!! Was very cropped, no shape at all (she got size small, I'm 40 weeks pregnant and it fit me!!!) and the quality was shite for the price. I was expecting a really soft Hoodie material but it kinda felt like it had been put through a wash with no fabric conditioner a few times. Very scratchy, hard and starchy???
Now she did say in fairness to Rosie that the Hoodie arrived stained and when she emailed to ask how to remove the stain they immediately told her a new Hoodie was on its way to her and to keep the one she already had as well.
Still don't think it was worth the price she paid!!
They wash terrible , they look matted after the first wash . Don’t bother

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.