Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of these Huns go for these weak unemployed men. Sue, Rosie, Pippa, Terrie. It’s so weird. It’s not a flex to be so insecure in your relationship that you have to employ your man. Don’t try to tell me these men bring anything to the table in terms of business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So many of these Huns go for these weak unemployed men. Sue, Rosie, Pippa, Terrie. It’s so weird. It’s not a flex to be so insecure in your relationship that you have to employ your man. Don’t try to tell me these men bring anything to the table in terms of business.
Am I right in Louise Cooney is the only one with a boyfriend/husband that is actually good looking and seems to be intelligent, and earns his own money? I can’t think of any of their other Huns who actually have a man that stands on their two feet.

Reactions: 7
Am I right in Louise Cooney is the only one with a boyfriend/husband that is actually good looking and seems to be intelligent, and earns his own money? I can’t think of any of their other Huns who actually have a man that stands on their two feet.
There’s a few alright, Aideen’s partner has a career. Lisa Jordan’s husband is a guard, Louise definitely & that dose of shite Belle Azure. The ones who have their handbags working for them to keep tabs on them crack me up. Hold on to them girls, literally nobody wants to support your man

Reactions: 8
There’s a few alright, Aideen’s partner has a career. Lisa Jordan’s husband is a guard, Louise definitely & that dose of shite Belle Azure. The ones who have their handbags working for them to keep tabs on them crack me up. Hold on to them girls, literally nobody wants to support your man
Ah very good, I wouldn’t really follow any of those huns but makes sense. I agree the huns with handbag husbands crack me up also. Literally nobody is going to touch your basically unemployed man. I personally think Paul and Davah should have trigger warnings attached for when Rosie and Terrie post them. They give me the creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah very good, I wouldn’t really follow any of those huns but makes sense. I agree the huns with handbag husbands crack me up also. Literally nobody is going to touch your basically unemployed man. I personally think Paul and Davah should have trigger warnings attached for when Rosie and Terrie post them. They give me the creeps.
Imagine what people associated with brands say about them when they aren’t around 🤣🤣 the women are useful to a degree even just for the follower numbers but the tag along handbags who couldn’t add 2+2 without a calculator 🤣🤣🤣 I’d say the chats are vicious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine what people associated with brands say about them when they aren’t around 🤣🤣 the women are useful to a degree even just for the follower numbers but the tag along handbags who couldn’t add 2+2 without a calculator 🤣🤣🤣 I’d say the chats are vicious
Spot on
Imagine pointy chin arriving to meetings with a brand and SpongeBob Abacus trailing along behind with a gormless grin
“ alrighhhhhh laydeeezzz don’t be minding me nowww -I’ll be over here scratching me hole wha?!”

PR team eyes be rolllllling when they leave

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolute shite that people are buying!!!
You’d think she’d try to up the quality now that she has a bit of money made. But I suppose that would require actual work to be into the brand. Had to laugh at Rosie on her stories today. You wouldn't catch her in 4tharq outside of her trying to sell it to the sheep.

Reactions: 9
I’m laughing at her thinking she’s too good to go on chatting to the followers who paid for her house. Be careful Rosie. Even Pippa is back selling anything she can. It won’t last forever

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m laughing at her thinking she’s too good to go on chatting to the followers who paid for her house. Be careful Rosie. Even Pippa is back selling anything she can. It won’t last forever
Same as Sosu. Back on everyday doing demos for her various brands and “having the chats” with her followers to try and sell. The hype around 4tharq is definitely going to start waning. She’s already out of colours to flog and is starting to do print on them. I know a few people who’ve thrown theirs away that a year or two ago were all over the brand.

• Heart
I live near where Rosie is from originally and you can’t move over this way without seeing someone in 4th Arq. Today I was over the other side of Dublin and the same thing, those shite fleeces everywhere! She is tapping into a market and making a fortune. I don’t see the hype waning, I don’t understand it at all, but those fleeces are everywhere. My friend called over the other day with her 8 year old in one 😐

Same as Sosu. Back on everyday doing demos for her various brands and “having the chats” with her followers to try and sell. The hype around 4tharq is definitely going to start waning. She’s already out of colours to flog and is starting to do print on them. I know a few people who’ve thrown theirs away that a year or two ago were all over the brand.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My sister has one and so do my nieces and while they might arrive lovely and soft, after two or three washes they go to absolute tit. Why is nobody talking about how awful they wash? Like they are literally worthy of the bin after 3 washes they are that bad. Also today she might as well have said now I’ve my money made I can’t be arsed coming on pretending to care about you guys. She was always totally insincere

Reactions: 13
Yes! Exactly. Sue & Pippa made it big well before Rosie & look at them now on the way down fairly rapidly. Rosie needs to watch her notions. She’s an unlikeable hun at the best of times. Without the fleece brigade she has nothing

• Heart
Murder going on under the latest 4tharq picture. People going mad that they couldn’t get a dog fleece as usual. The sooner the better the sheep learn that Rosie couldn’t give a shite, the better

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Murder going on under the latest 4tharq picture. People going mad that they couldn’t get a dog fleece as usual. The sooner the better the sheep learn that Rosie couldn’t give a shite, the better

You would think people would cop on by now! This happens every time!

Reactions: 3
As usual Rosie will just ignore all the comments. I can’t wait for her house of fleece to come down around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like Asos have a system that when you place an item in your cart it holds that particular item for an hour. There is no reason why Rosie couldn’t invest in having a similar system in place if she actually gave one ounce of a duck about the people who have helped buy her house.

Reactions: 6