Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her, SoSue and all the rest of them. Imagine being on holidays and having to put hours of effort into outfits and that much makeup.. all for the Gram. Couldn't think of anything worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her, SoSue and all the rest of them. Imagine being on holidays and having to put hours of effort into outfits and that much makeup.. all for the Gram. Couldn't think of anything worse.
I would find it very stressful
Pics for the gram- perfect pics

And with kids too it’s alot of work anyway on hols
It’s nice to be able to relax and not feel you have to be β€˜on’ posting content and portraying an image 24/7

must be exhausting but in fairness she’s made a packet from half of Irish mams wearing those disgusting fleeces

• Heart
Reactions: 6
16 degrees in Portugal today and the kids in the pool. I wouldn’t be out in a T-shirt in Ireland until it was at least 21 degrees. Anything to make it look like they are enjoying themselves for the gram

Reactions: 7
I thought it was so odd
What is she? 6?
all she sees if the mom pumped full of filler- botox- tan -stenos -posing and preening 24/7 I suppose
I think she is only 5, honestly so sad that is what she wants to celebrate about her little girl (that she is into make up)
Surely her daughter has done loads to make her proud and she could share that rather than superficial things

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for Remi. Rosie has been hyper focused on her looks since the day she was born. Just let her be a kid ffs.

Reactions: 9
Such a red flag from a child protection point of view to have your child going around with their name plastered on their clothing for all to see. Appreciate half of Ireland knows these poor kids by sight but it’s not on.

Nikki Whalen has a post up of her recent holidays, Paul’s oldest son is with them, I stopped following Rosie a long time ago but the last I followed her they didn’t see his son so maybe thats not news to anyone else but I just came to say he is the spitting image of Paul, like looking at a mini me

Reactions: 3

Those jeans are truly awful in every way and the AMOUNT of work she has had done on her face 😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If that picture isn’t filtered her face is destroyed, I can’t believe how much her features have changed, she must not like how she is to change everything.