Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what's worse is these people think they look like the models do in the fleeces!!
The absolute state of some aul ones in them 🤣😅

Reactions: 6
And what's worse is these people think they look like the models do in the fleeces!!
The absolute state of some aul ones in them 🤣😅
Absolutely. Talk about making yourself look ten times worse when the average person is carrying a bit of weight around the middle just where the cropped dog beds end.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I’m really hoping she has not an eating disorder and it’s just the angle but oh my god that skirt and top on her and her little hand taking the photo was shocking. I honestly think there’s an issue there

Reactions: 1
Yesssss she's shockingly thin!!!
And could also be the filler making her head huge so she's like a bobble head 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yes. I also think the whole ‘Remi is such a natural girly girl’ thing is absolute rubbish.
I thought the comment about being a girl mom was a bit odd. In this day and age girls can be whatever they want, as can boys. Having a girl doesn't have to be all makeup and glitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the comment about being a girl mom was a bit odd. In this day and age girls can be whatever they want, as can boys. Having a girl doesn't have to be all makeup and glitter.
Yeah! that’s why it feels so inauthentic. Projecting her idea of a perfect daughter onto her child. Teenage Remi may end up going completely the opposite way of a ‘typical girly’ if Rosie carries on like that 😂.

Reactions: 8
Why all of a sudden is she trying to portray this super mum image ?!? It’s so false and coming across that way, it unauthentic to the point of just weird. Be a great mum but do it bloody privately, it also seems to be more so since her step son isn’t in the picture anymore?!?

Reactions: 5
Yes. I also think the whole ‘Remi is such a natural girly girl’ thing is absolute rubbish.
It’s complete shite. She only has interest in the child in recent months, she was so ashamed of her she filtered her in black & white for years. All this girl mom boy mom stuff makes me 🤢🤢 it’s so dated.
---
Why all of a sudden is she trying to portray this super mum image ?!? It’s so false and coming across that way, it unauthentic to the point of just weird. Be a great mum but do it bloody privately, it also seems to be more so since her step son isn’t in the picture anymore?!?
Something definitely went down there. Don’t forget Paul & Rosie had cut that boy out when Harry came along. They only started seeing him when they were shamed on a Facebook group. All this happy family stuff is for a reason because she is not a natural mother

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she didn’t like the child until poor mite was showing an interest in ‘girlie’ things as she’s calling them 🥺
If remi was interested in dinosaurs and combat shorts or trucks or something Rosie wouldn’t give her the time of insta day it seems

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she didn’t like the child until poor mite was showing an interest in ‘girlie’ things as she’s calling them 🥺
If remi was interested in dinosaurs and combat shorts or trucks or something Rosie wouldn’t give her the time of insta day it seems
Was coming on to say the same thing. She’s only ever shown an interest in Remi on her instagram when it’s related to makeup or other ‘girlie’ things. It’s always very superficial with Rosie as always.

Reactions: 9
Queue child dying her little hair so unloved by mom purple aged 13 before shaving it off and identifying as an armchair age 14

Imagine having SO much attention on your physical appearance at such a young age

It’s quite the pressure as Rosie is anxiety ridden and ocd with her own image and online portrayal

Dad is gormless god love him as useful as a wet shoebox
That grin 🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loads of them have had their stuff on that billboard lately! The smooth company being one someone else 2 but I can’t remember now!

There is loads of them at it lately I’ve noticed, surely have to be pulled up on it ?!?

Reactions: 4
Add Sinead from the beautiful truth to the list too. She also adds a space in it too. They are all at it.

Reactions: 2