Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is great to c Rosie doing this for charity, but sure I knew the amount of interest in this and should have had enough stock. Her business values are so strange. like I say it’s great to c this and they fact she has probably raised a lot of money. But she should have had more stock available

Reactions: 3
Agreed. When you’ve publicised and promoted it and it’s a charity that many people would wish to support - you would make sure you have ample stock - especially when she’s had stocking issues in the past she should have a better idea of demand at this stage in her business.
That said every bit for charity, it’s more than what a lot of huns would do (and tax deductible for the business).

Reactions: 5
Root cause here is her website & selling system is rubbish. She needs a save to cart window, even for 15/30 mins. So if they had any sense , they would take this onboard but I’ve a feeling this happens all the time.

Altho the meltdowns in the comments over a flipping fleece 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Root cause here is her website & selling system is rubbish. She needs a save to cart window, even for 15/30 mins. So if they had any sense , they would take this onboard but I’ve a feeling this happens all the time.

Altho the meltdowns in the comments over a flipping fleece 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly! Some of them have loads already, it’s crazy

Sure why would she care when it’s the same brainless twats coming back each time complaining. They will be the same ones complaining next time too. The fools will never learn. They deserve it at this stage

Reactions: 10
My sister has one and so do my nieces and while they might arrive lovely and soft, after two or three washes they go to absolute tit. Why is nobody talking about how awful they wash? Like they are literally worthy of the bin after 3 washes they are that bad. Also today she might as well have said now I’ve my money made I can’t be arsed coming on pretending to care about you guys. She was always totally insincere
I got one at Xmas and so far it has washed fine and I'm constantly wearing it 🤣🤣

• Sick
Why do all the huns have two of the charity ones to give away??? Surely this defeats the purpose assuming them got them for free cause I doubt they bought them!?

Reactions: 2
No they are rolling in the fleece cash and go to Man united matches all the time now with abacus and the 2 sons

Reactions: 2
I’m throwing up in my mouth at her sharing Reuben as if they haven’t been ignoring him for months.

Reactions: 6
I seen one of her new fleeces the other day - the bright pink ones for breast cancer charity. It didn't look great, looked like it had been washed and worn a good few times.
Actually the amount of her fleeces I seen while in Dublin airport last week!!

• Sick
they are everywhere in liffey valley.
lifestyle are also sellling them, they feel awful

• Sick
When will this fleece rag craze be over

Why does everyone want to look exactly the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 14