Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone wear that new leopard half zip yesterday and it looks like pajamas! Dressing gown vibes

Reactions: 4
I saw someone wear that new leopard half zip yesterday and it looks like pajamas! Dressing gown vibes
I see Rosie and Paul finally ran out of colours for their half zips. I also someone wearing one over the weekend and it honestly made them look a little disheveled.

Reactions: 8
Why are they doing that a d with space?
Apparently Instagram algorithms are set so they tend not to show Ads as much as regular content or paid, directly to Instagram ads
so some sneaky witches, case in point, are saying A d with the space to cover thier arses with the Advertising Standards agencies and try to beat the Algorithm

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed in the past few weeks there are so many people on my local selling pages selling 4th arq fleeces. Like at least once every 2 days there’s someone selling one. Someone today selling 4! are they that tit quality or is there something else going on

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed in the past few weeks there are so many people on my local selling pages selling 4th arq fleeces. Like at least once every 2 days there’s someone selling one. Someone today selling 4! are they that tit quality or is there something else going on
People are probably bulk ordering because her ordering system seems so awful and they sell out each time

Reactions: 3
People bought into the hype and the FOMO because the stock was limited. Also she was only releasing a few colours at a time adding to the push. I can see the marketing strategy she was getting at to be fair.
People are not starting to realise that they don't need 5 different colours of the same style of unflattering fleece. I've only see 2 people look nice in them, one being my sister in law - she has a light blue one that covers her bum and the colour really suits her. Everyone else - they are oversized, colour doesn't suit, cropped doesn't suit.

Reactions: 5
People bought into the hype and the FOMO because the stock was limited. Also she was only releasing a few colours at a time adding to the push. I can see the marketing strategy she was getting at to be fair.
People are not starting to realise that they don't need 5 different colours of the same style of unflattering fleece. I've only see 2 people look nice in them, one being my sister in law - she has a light blue one that covers her bum and the colour really suits her. Everyone else - they are oversized, colour doesn't suit, cropped doesn't suit.
ok that makes sense, im wondering if they’ve all bought into the hype but realised when they arrived that they are just not flattering and are trying to get rid.

Reactions: 3
Everytime I see her husband on her Instagram he gives me creep vibes. It’s like he knows he’s landed on his feet with her and has to do duck all with his life. Bit like Suzanne Jackson’s Dylan

Reactions: 10
Everytime I see her husband on her Instagram he gives me creep vibes. It’s like he knows he’s landed on his feet with her and has to do duck all with his life. Bit like Suzanne Jackson’s Dylan
He is a massive ick. She gives serious insecure vibes when it comes to him. These Huns giving their men jobs screams insecure

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Your alright Rosie love, unemployed sponging creeps who abandon their children are not my type anyway 💅🏻
Exactly. Riding on her coat tails in their million euro house. Because he was too busy abandoning his first child and baby mama, who by the way the child was a twin and the other died.

• Wow
Reactions: 2