Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
This one posts about Hello Fresh and how convenient it is. 1 hour later she’s out for dinner. Fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She wants €70 for those hoodies and €38 for a T-shirt, and €120 for one of those horrible puffer jackets. Who are these people that lining Rosie’s pockets
The same ones waiting for child benefit day for lashes and gels
Pink gin
Mirrored bedside table

Sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jenna89

Chatty Member
In town today on errands & counted 8 diff ladies in 4th Arq half zips. When the winter comes , it’s all we will see!
It’s amazing how many of them you see around. I was in Smyths in Airside a while back and saw Rosie and MyHusbandPaul there with the kids, and I overheard her commenting “look at all the half zips!” cos there were quiet literally half a dozen women in that one shop with them on!

Needless to say, Rosie wasn’t wearing one….

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So many of these Huns go for these weak unemployed men. Sue, Rosie, Pippa, Terrie. It’s so weird. It’s not a flex to be so insecure in your relationship that you have to employ your man. Don’t try to tell me these men bring anything to the table in terms of business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Did the CT counter in the airport really give Remi all that make up? Would they do the same for regular paying customers? Sickening

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

purpleorangepink

Saw 3 women together in St Anne’s Park this weekend, each wearing black leggings, white runners and a 4th Arq fleece in a pastel colour! How can people have no sense of individuality… 🐑 I’d be mortified going for a walk with friends in matching outfits

Reactions: 21
Brands are being too slack with the people they pay to promote things. It's is very unprofessional to promote a cook at home meal plan and then say you are going out for dinner - such a conflict and IMO reflects poorly on the brand. Brands should be monitoring more what "influencers" are doing, not just the ad they put up. And brands should be then taking action. Influencers are getting away with reading the script for a brand and then doing whatever the hell they want outside of it and not thinking about the brands or products they are representing - your representation of a brand doesn't finish when the #ad story is done rolling.....

Reactions: 20

reallyoreilly

Can someone explain why would you want to redesign your engagement ring
Just as a paid ad like Terrie
Scarlet for them

Reactions: 19

Ailte

VIP Member
I'm sorry because I'll prob be kicked of this thread but I ordered a zippie when they came out and ffs they just send me an email saying to expect to wait another 7 to 10 days and here she is off to Singapore not to fucks given her company can't stick to deadlines. Terrible service
They are renowned for terrible service and yet ye keep buying. Ye ll get no sympathy here!

trishirishinuk

It is an embarrassment to Ireland that she is voted E&Y Entrepreneur of the year finalist 2023. 43% of reviews are 1 star on Trust Pilot and her level of unprofessionalism on social media. I live in UK, she wouldn’t go anywhere here!

LuckyB

Can someone tell me what all the fuss over the ad is about? Everyone going on about productiion etc…….It’s pretty girls in clothes standing on big rocks not a remake of Gone with the Wind or anything but actually if Rosie stood on a rock in one of her puffers she probably would be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18