Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole but I really canโ€™t get over the amount of work she has had done over the years - it was really noticeable in her story the other day next to her sister at the cooking class. You can see from the photos her face has changed dramatically

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole but I really canโ€™t get over the amount of work she has had done over the years - it was really noticeable in her story the other day next to her sister at the cooking class. You can see from the photos her face has changed dramatically
You should Throw in a Wedding day photo. Completely unrecognisable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They seem to be everywhere in Dublin! Why? I mustโ€™ve seen about 8 people in them today in a very small part of the city.

Anyone remember her sunglass range?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They seem to be everywhere in Dublin! Why? I mustโ€™ve seen about 8 people in them today in a very small part of the city.

Anyone remember her sunglass range?
The one she 'stepped back' from when it was coming out she had been ripping people off reselling Ali Express knock-offs?! Yeah! Cheeky cow.

Reactions: 9
โ€œ Had my Botox done โ€œ no tit Sherlock ๐Ÿ˜… maybe relax off it a bit ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everytime I see her shilling those JS hair vitamins with her head full of stennos I report it as โ€˜Scam or Fraudโ€™
bleeping disgrace, Roisin hasnโ€™t a strand to her name

Reactions: 11
Did the CT counter in the airport really give Remi all that make up? Would they do the same for regular paying customers? Sickening

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Did the CT counter in the airport really give Remi all that make up? Would they do the same for regular paying customers? Sickening

Why would a child want/need all that product?
Doesnโ€™t reflect well on either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought it was so odd
What is she? 6?
all she sees if the mom pumped full of filler- botox- tan -stenos -posing and preening 24/7 I suppose

Reactions: 7
Poor Remi is probably well tuned into Rosie showing no interest in her unless she plays with makeup

Reactions: 4