Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been bamming them up over the weekend with some of videos , she’s needing ignored she craves the response like a true narcissist doesn’t matter if the response is positive or negative she’s still getting one

Reactions: 1
Anyone else feel anxious as duck at that video of her singing you are my sunshine to her daughter who’s got a choking size dice in her mouth and a condition that makes her eat anything ..... heart attack material she’s too busy with her eyes closed feeling her average singing ffs man

Reactions: 6
Didn't Rosie say on a video or live the morning after the that her window was done while she was at Craig Tara?

That Mother scrubber Jenna is a sneaky sly cow... Saying oh Rosie rang me to come up because she was scared to get the child from school.. But yet the day before on that day Rosie posted she was going and sells wax melts give her a follow

Reactions: 3
Anything happening with any of them tonight?

Didn't Rosie say on a video or live the morning after the that her window was done while she was at Craig Tara?

That Mother scrubber Jenna is a sneaky sly cow... Saying oh Rosie rang me to come up because she was scared to get the child from school.. But yet the day before on that day Rosie posted she was going and sells wax melts give her a follow
I’ve watched Jennas live once for less than 5 mins and it was enough for me to see shes a vile, horrible, attention seeking cretin.

Where are they all being discussed? Under Rosies thread. None of them have their own threads so they need to keep talking about Rosie to try stay ‘relevant’. I wouldnt give any of them the satisfaction of a follow 🤮🤢

Reactions: 5

Yeah she came home from craigtara to her windows put in had videos up glass all over the floor apparently Burke's animal done it as he said down a phone hope her daughter choked on the glass

Reactions: 1
Rosie seems to think everyone is going to believe she’s changed just because she is doing crappy karaoke videos and telling everyone she isn’t getting involved anymore. Aye ok then, couple a lines and a few voddies and she’ll be back to her usual self!!
nice to see her taking the kids out for breakfast right enough...

Who the f is Danielle carter when she’s at home & why does she keep going on & on about Rosie 😐 I know they’ve had a run in but Jesus duck it’s over now! like drop it hen!! Jesus, every time I go on she’s got another video ‘am joos hear stikin up fur masel’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck off hen your not relevant anymore!

Reactions: 4
Who the f is Danielle carter when she’s at home & why does she keep going on & on about Rosie 😐 I know they’ve had a run in but Jesus duck it’s over now! like drop it hen!! Jesus, every time I go on she’s got another video ‘am joos hear stikin up fur masel’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck off hen your not relevant anymore!
Another one we only know of because of Rosie 🙄 they should be paying her 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how to make a thread? The Skye & Brian thread got shut down because mods don’t know if she’s relevant enough to be spoken about 🙄 think they need to actually know who she is 🤔 like tag her TT? I don’t know how to

• Haha
Other thread has been locked 😭 wtf ...
Danielle wasnt invited to the engagement pub crawl so shes been heartbroken since and is trying her best to get an invite to the next night out 😂😂
Good to see rosie having breakfast with the kids shame she cant just be in the moment with them tho

• Haha
Motherscrubba Jenna account gone..Wonder why.. This truthaboutrosie account is slipping up.. I don't believe for 1 second it's actually Rosie.. And Granny Burke keeps going on about it..

Does anyone know how to make a thread? The Skye & Brian thread got shut down because mods don’t know if she’s relevant enough to be spoken about 🙄 think they need to actually know who she is 🤔 like tag her TT? I don’t know how to
I've no clue how to but how embarrassing for her that they closed it 😳🤣

• Haha
Afternoon lovelies sorry vile cowards 😜😜😜
Well well well that’s hilarious can’t even get a thread on tattle coz you’re so irrelevant hahahahaha , mind and fire a bit about Rosie in your comments if your discussing the others on here so you don’t get into trouble or get this one locked

who do we think the enemy Rosie is keeping closer is ? I’m going for Carol noodle coz she dared to speak to Brian the banger ,heard from a few of Rosie’s former associates she’s very very jealous about her friendships on a normal day never mind in a war with the cretin crew

• Haha
  • Heart
Afternoon lovelies sorry vile cowards 😜😜😜
Well well well that’s hilarious can’t even get a thread on tattle coz you’re so irrelevant hahahahaha , mind and fire a bit about Rosie in your comments if your discussing the others on here so you don’t get into trouble or get this one locked

who do we think the enemy Rosie is keeping closer is ? I’m going for Carol noodle coz she dared to speak to Brian the banger ,heard from a few of Rosie’s former associates she’s very very jealous about her friendships on a normal day never mind in a war with the cretin crew
Good afternoon 👋 you might be right. I was surprised to see her on Brian's account. I wouldn't trust any of them tbh though I do think the Nula one is getting into something she's gonna regret🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.