Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle carter has just done another post about Rosie makes no sense at all anyone know what she’s on about seem like a stalker now tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danielle carter has just done another post about Rosie makes no sense at all anyone know what she’s on about seem like a stalker now tbh 🤣
Think she’s saying that Rosie would call police even when kids aren’t there, I’m assuming she’s talking about the time she went to the door with her mum whilst Rosie was clearly in no fit state to do anything 🙈😂 the obsession these people have there’s no way their going to her door just for a “talk” they all need to grow up it’s pathetic 😂

Reactions: 2
Defo i was so tempted to comment and ask why she’s so obsessed ,they are all bonkers can’t stand this going to people doors talk honesty grow up just looking for a fight the lot of them lol at the same time I kinda want Rosie to sort herself out and do well I don’t know why lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Danielle 😭😭 went to talk to her. What at about 8am before the kids went to school screaming like a deranged gnome in the middle of the street shouting that your mum would stab her. Definitely didn't go there to talk, that's looking for trouble. All these idiots are victims to situations they create or enable.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i cannot believe rosie hinton has a thread here. The worst part is that's actually a nice wee street, mostly just quiet families and older folk - used to be quiet before she got moved in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Defo i was so tempted to comment and ask why she’s so obsessed ,they are all bonkers can’t stand this going to people doors talk honesty grow up just looking for a fight the lot of them lol at the same time I kinda want Rosie to sort herself out and do well I don’t know why lol
I know what you mean by not knowing why you want to see her sort herself out .. it comes from a place of love, we want to scream at her that there is a better way to live and do things, but I think the lassies been on her own with the kids for sooo long that she just looks for the easy way out and the quick fixes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Danielle 😭😭 went to talk to her. What at about 8am before the kids went to school screaming like a deranged gnome in the middle of the
street shouting that your mum would stab her. Definitely didn't go there to talk, that's looking for trouble. All these idiots are victims to situations they create or enable.
[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree , Who has time to go to someone’s door that early in the morning really sad 🤣 she probs knew Rosie would film her and then it would get more followers ect xx

I know what you mean by not knowing why you want to see her sort herself out .. it comes from a place of love, we want to scream at her that there is a better way to live and do things, but I think the lassies been on her own with the kids for sooo long that she just looks for the easy way out and the quick fixes
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i cannot believe rosie hinton has a thread here. The worst part is that's actually a nice wee street, mostly just quiet families and older folk - used to be quiet before she got moved in.
Her neighbours must dislike her 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Because she's not getting any attention probs 🙄😂 she be wantin 5k to dual live so got to get it somehow 😂

I can't find the new thread my little tattle scones

Danielle turning up like a bulldog chewing wasp to make a holy show of herself in the street , angry wee goblin , rolled outa bed to go door storming hahaha ffs

• Haha
Danielle turning up like a bulldog chewing wasp to make a holy show of herself in the street , angry wee goblin , rolled outa bed to go door storming hahaha ffs
That's an offence to a bulldog Jinxyroo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Danielle posting all these recordings? They are all a bunch of absolute creeps man 😳

Why is no one mentioning how much a catfish that Danielle is praise the lord for a filter, she’s like one of the trolls that lives under a bridge and hisses at people

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.